Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this vibe….did she take inspiration from the leaning tower of Pisa, she’s more on par with a leaning tower of pizza, like she’s rolled around in a Texan bbq and forgotten to wash off all that sauce. This dress is hideous!
C5DE050E-2E94-4114-8309-B3A78C10B669.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is this vibe….did she take inspiration from the leaning tower of Pisa, she’s more on par with a leaning tower of pizza, like she’s rolled around in a Texan bbq and forgotten to wash off all that sauce. This dress is hideous!View attachment 703088
She literally looks like that embarrassing auntie at a wedding that drinks herself into a stupor and needs to be propped up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Holy Moley - Just had a look at stories - yep, I got bored with sticking pins into my eyes. Evidently there is now a "true wrap blouse". Just thought y'all would like to know. Now then, form an orderly queue if you please, Ladies. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys I've reported her for non-disclosure, not one of her stories today had AD and since we know she is in a collab and shilling this tat, it is not clear at all from her stories to the rest of the world, god forbid anyone who just comes across whilst having a little search

Grab some screenshots beforehand and report away - takes 1 min

Here is the link for you

Report a influencer for non-disclosure

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh how I wish she would stop trying to make John happen. Photographs of him, "ask US anything, claiming he captioned the photos, showing him as the man we should all be grateful to for taking all her horrendous photos, talking to him in her videos.... Why is she determined to garner fame and fortune for him? He's ridiculously creepy and icky. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think she's actually taking the piss regarding the clothing???? She can't be serious surely.
You have to wonder, don't you? I just keep thinking that this sh*tshow cannot get any more absurd, but then........

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It doesn’t make sense either there extremely stupid, which I doubt from there backgrounds or there is something wrong going on.

They are just not naturally creative at all, they think if they read “How to be creative for Dummies” it’ll work.

It’s the one thing that cannot be learnt you’ve either got it or not. And they seriously have not.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe they’re charging £45-£55 for those pieces of rubbish.
Well, actually I can. Greedy truffle pigs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They’ve been a pain in the bleeping demanding arse since there arrival. Bang open the doors “we’re here” staff turn and continue with their work 😂

He’s a Director of Lorna Luxe Ltd or now named LA Space Productions Ltd. She’s a 51% shareholder and he’s 49% - control you see😂
I own 51% of this company 🤣 she’s got him by the balls

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why are the heads and upper body larger than the lower body? Explain it to me like I'm a two year old.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are the heads and upper body larger than the lower body? Explain it to me like I'm a two year old.....
It's a tiktok photography hack, take your picture in wide angle mode whilst holding your phone upside down.. it supposed to make people look "snatched" but I always found the pictures a bit grotesque and distorted.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.