Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well hopefully now she’s done her launch , she will be gloriously silent tomorrow… (no doubt mentally counting the projected winnings £££.

This campaign of polyester based terror is over… for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unless you want the Orla shirt / cover up everything else is pretty much available!! Going out with a BANG (when the door of ITS slams behind you Yawna!) Your work here is done! I’d reconsider wearing £10’s of thousands of pounds of jewellery and hand bags when you’ll need to fund your WA on very little income!
Hard, but karma always comes back with lessons to learn…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What pisses me off is the obvious FaceTune filter that blurs her skin. duck off lorna and wash your cuticles

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unless you want the Orla shirt / cover up everything else is pretty much available!! Going out with a BANG (when the door of ITS slams behind you Yawna!) Your work here is done! I’d reconsider wearing £10’s of thousands of pounds of jewellery and hand bags when you’ll need to fund your WA on very little income!
Hard, but karma always comes back with lessons to learn…
Sadly I'm convinced there's this Donna Ida collob coming! Prob for Christmas or early next year 🙄

She looks terrible in denim imo so I hope I'm wrong but to me all the signs are there!

• Sad
Sadly she’s gonna be back with ITS for her A/W dump .. think they’ve all realised the Summer dump of Acts 1 to a zillion with the same tit but in different colours was a Fukkin ridiculous overload … hence the quick turnaround with the items going in The sale for 50% off !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sadly she’s gonna be back with ITS for her A/W dump .. think they’ve all realised the Summer dump of Acts 1 to a zillion with the same tit but in different colours was a Fukkin ridiculous overload … hence the quick turnaround with the items going in The sale for 50% off !
She’ll probably be back October time with her coats again like last year 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 6
In The Shite's shoddy lack of attention to detail is as bad as Lorna's. They've used her giant hat in one of the studio pictures for the "true maxi dress" on the website. Looks like they dug it out the skip just before the photo shoot. No wonder Lorna's tan and hair doesn't bother them.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
In The Shite's shoddy lack of attention to detail is as bad as Lorna's. They've used her giant hat in one of the studio pictures for the "true maxi dress" on the website. Looks like they dug it out the skip just before the photo shoot. No wonder Lorna's tan and hair doesn't bother them.
That is the nastiest piece of tat. And yet people will still buy it. The mind boggles.

Reactions: 7
That close up of John's toe..reminds me that he does or did have gout. I couldn't suck them because it reminded me of stale blue cheese...sorry..🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Strange that she’s acknowledged an actual “designer” at INtheShite?
Maybe Lori got in a piss with lorna, when lorna passed those dressmaking scissors off as her own. 🤣

• Haha
That close up of John's toe..reminds me that he does or did have gout. I couldn't suck them because it reminded me of stale blue cheese...sorry..🤣🤣
FFS. @Jasmine youve put me off my porridge 😂😂😂😂.

Strange that she’s acknowledged an actual “designer” at INtheShite?
Maybe Lori got in a piss with lorna, when lorna passed those dressmaking scissors off as her own. 🤣
Ooh I missed that .. did she mention that Lori on stories ? I skip through them can’t listen to them ? 🙉😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do think something between ITS and Lorna has soured...the inklings in captions etc plus Frisby barely gave the collection a nod on his personal account, instead doing a bizarre Q&A and bigging up Jessontheplussize and her new collection.

The only content its has posted on Lorna is the influencer carousel, which they would have paid for so certain to reuse

• Heart
There was nearly a thanks from Lorna. How unusual. Not quite tho, must have got stuck in her throat and balked at the idea of actually thanking the poor unsuspecting customers.

Reactions: 5
There was nearly a thanks from Lorna. How unusual. Not quite tho, must have got stuck in her throat and balked at the idea of actually thanking the poor unsuspecting customers.
She has attempted to show some gratitude, something is definitely not right with her.

I also spotted that ITS had a story about one of their other z list slebs birthdays but don’t recall seeing one for Loons last week. I’d say things are definitely not all rosy there.

Oh dear more swipe ups and advertising her tat without declaring AD or affiliate - non disclosure, shoddy very shoddy

How bloody hard is to to just follow the ASA rules, be transparent and add a few words AD

She has attempted to show some gratitude, something is definitely not right with her.

I also spotted that ITS had a story about one of their other z list slebs birthdays but don’t recall seeing one for Loons last week. I’d say things are definitely not all rosy there.

Yeah it is a pure business situation, I reckon Lorna has tried to put her beak in where it's not wanted on a more than few occasions, I reckon he doesn't even deal with her anymore and there's a poor girl in the office that has to communicate with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.