Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have had a manically busy day so have been MIA/AWOL etc., but I'm gutted I missed the wrap dress tutorial. So you feed the string through the hole and bring it round? And then tie it to the other piece of string? I still don't geddit. Hopefully she'll do it again tomorrow. I've also got my eye on the maxi dress which is a "true maxi dress". Away with you, fake maxi dresses!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone seen the story with the Cher quote ‘mom, I am a rich man’ ? 🙄 kinda goes against her whole portrayal of John as a rich, Mr Big type who showers her with lavish gifts. At least get your story straight Loona
Yeah, how quickly she forgets. She did a few years of air hostessing and stopped the minute she found John!

I was beginning to panic @RaspberryCheesecake . How long is it since we had a tying tutorial? I love the way she assumes people are as thick as she is.
It’s not bleeping complex Lorna!

There will be lots of gurning, jaw swinging, h-dropping and beggy-“I’m so down to Earth & humble” tit tomorrow as she makes the cataclysmic shift from Braggy Birthday Goon, to “ buy my cheap tit” psychopath.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually cannot stop laughing 🤣🤣

She’s on holiday in a hot climate and seemingly layering on the tit tan. Whilst I don’t encourage heavy sun exposure I also don’t encourage the I just fisted my husband look <I’m sorry!!!!>
Screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you for that vurrrry disturbing mental image

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

She’s on holiday in a hot climate and seemingly layering on the tit tan. Whilst I don’t encourage heavy sun exposure I also don’t encourage the I just fisted my husband look <I’m sorry!!!!>
@Its_Me I haven't had my first coffee of the day yet! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Imagine how grubby that Rolex & Cartier bracelets are, all that fake tan grim 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Her last 2 reels have grim views 6k and 3k wonder how long there last

Thats 0.5% and 0.2% of her followers are watching them 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ouch!!! Just seen her picture “launch day” - the smile doesn’t go past her lips. Eyes are dead……something is up and it’s so obvious

Reactions: 9

Good Morning @Its_Me - Thanks for making me howl. I've just spat my coffee out.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
EYA. LAUNCH DAY I’M REALLY NERVOUS arghh how many times have we been here
Everyone:
Lorna: I’m a petite size 10

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.