Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that all the birthday presents we are getting then? She’s only shown us the bag as the ring was an anniversary present. Either OM is pissed off with her or she is being a spoilt brat and doesn’t like any of the other things (although even if she didn’t like them, I’m surprised she hasn’t shown them to be like ‘LOOK AT MEEE’)
Her fake tan is looking more and more like a gravy and teabag tan from WW2 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Is that all the birthday presents we are getting then? She’s only shown us the bag as the ring was an anniversary present. Either OM is pissed off with her or she is being a spoilt brat and doesn’t like any of the other things (although even if she didn’t like them, I’m surprised she hasn’t shown them to be like ‘LOOK AT MEEE’)
Her fake tan is looking more and more like a gravy and teabag tan from WW2 😂😂
Why advertise you get a week of presents and show none?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s just atrocious her DMs must be so bad she’ll be on a A blocking marathon

They seriously need to start forking out on help with these shoots. Tight arsed gits

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I find this so odd… ‘ask US anything’.

Its her IG account, whatever a loon we think she is no-one is following for her odd, portly, leather skinned, 90s tribal tattooed husband. What Fawna is going to want to ask a 60yo man, thats never had a family, has been married 3 times, that doesnt own his own home, and from what I can see led a rather ordinary life, a question?

Now theres nothing really wrong with an ordinary life UNLESS you put yourself on Insta as some sort of Mr Big/James Bond wannabe, rich daddy perfect husband, which is what they do. Its like she thinks they are a celebrity couple 🤣

Unless they want some pension advice or how to get over a partner cheating maybe!!!

(now wait for the fake john questions popping up - hi Lorna 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Tragically, she does think they're a celebrity couple.......or rather she thinks of herself as one, with him as her sidekick fall-guy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
In one of the stories when she twirled around - she almost upended herself. 😂😂😂
I think she’s been hammered the whole
Trip. Wondering if Frisby fired her after this one??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That morning skin video she’s posted- she says at the end she’s going to have a rose 😐. Though, tbf, she gets up at 11am and by the time she’s finished applying all those products, it’s prob lunchtime 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find this so odd… ‘ask US anything’.

Its her IG account, whatever a loon we think she is no-one is following for her odd, portly, leather skinned, 90s tribal tattooed husband. What Fawna is going to want to ask a 60yo man, thats never had a family, has been married 3 times, that doesnt own his own home, and from what I can see led a rather ordinary life, a question?

Now theres nothing really wrong with an ordinary life UNLESS you put yourself on Insta as some sort of Mr Big/James Bond wannabe, rich daddy perfect husband, which is what they do. Its like she thinks they are a celebrity couple 🤣

Unless they want some pension advice or how to get over a partner cheating maybe!!!

(now wait for the fake john questions popping up - hi Lorna 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼)
When you say own his own home do you mean the flat at HH is rented or he hasn’t yet paid off his mortgage? I didn’t think they rented?

Reactions: 3
Can someone please ask, 'as John is in pensions and he's nearing retirement, how are you both planning for old age?' 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.