Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Bambi one - it's weird, it's like she follows me around - she was at Farmhouse the same time as me and also always by the pool at shoreditch house when I'm there. Very odd looking chick. Wouldn't have thought she was really part of the 'luxe remit' - but then neither is Prawna :ROFLMAO:

I only know who she is as she's bezzer mates with lauren pope and I went down an insta rabbit hole to find out who she was (and why she had 'that face')

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Gawd it’s so boring!
is that a re-cycled feet pic too?
recycled ‘not your bathroom lorna’ skincare pic 🥱

Shame she doesn’t care as much about re-cycling her poly land-fill as she does about re-cycling her content 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Here she goes with her Red Cross posts again … attention seeking cos her Marbs content has been so boring she’s now trying to look ‘caring’ . Thought she was on a boat trip for the day .
maybe they could rescue a few of those poor sods by chucking them a chanel lifebuoy :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh God, that Greek tragedy post is just the ultimate attention-seeking. Anyone imbicile with even half a brain can go online and find out within minutes where to donate to. You don't need to ask your followers, unless, of course, what you're actually doing is saying "look how sweet and soft-hearted I am!" And everyone will fall for it...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Use your own Cult Beauty code and your own version of an affiliate link via Quidco 👍 pocket the money for you not her!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This holiday has been such a snooze fest. Clearly something has gone wrong and she is not happy with it.
No opening of ridiculous gifts everyday. No special set up from the hotel in their room everyday. No special treatment or dinners.
They have left the hotel maybe twice.
Even after all the hideous outfit pics there is no luxury holiday spam.
So today they have had to rent a boat just too keep up appearances that they are special. Sad

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This holiday has been such a snooze fest. Clearly something has gone wrong and she is not happy with it.
No opening of ridiculous gifts everyday. No special set up from the hotel in their room everyday. No special treatment or dinners.
They have left the hotel maybe twice.
Even after all the hideous outfit pics there is no luxury holiday spam.
So today they have had to rent a boat just too keep up appearances that they are special. Sad
Anyone that knows people will be on a friends boat in Marbs, wouldn't need to rent like these Billy no mates

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbf to Lorna when she posted about the boy who needed a wheelchair. I went on and donated a small amount and her husband had donated £500.

Reactions: 5
Her skin is sooo red! I literally laughed at the “my skin is looking nice and glowy”. Yea glowing red babes! She always has a greasy shine :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbf to Lorna when she posted about the boy who needed a wheelchair. I went on and donated a small amount and her husband had donated £500.
I'm not implying that they don't genuinely donate to things. I'm sure they do. What irritates me is the pre-announcement of "Look at me, everyone, I'm a good person because I'm going to make a donation to this worthy cause". Just donate quietly and be done with it. Why make a show of it? I don't care if they donate £10,000 to Greece. It should be their private business and not a way to have five minutes in the spotlight.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not implying that they don't genuinely donate to things. I'm sure they do. What irritates me is the pre-announcement of "Look at me, everyone, I'm a good person because I'm going to make a donation to this worthy cause". Just donate quietly and be done with it. Why make a show of it? I don't care if they donate £10,000 to Greece. It should be their private business and not a way to have five minutes in the spotlight.
I wasn't having a dig. The wheelchair one I wouldn't have even known or donated if she hadn't have posted it xx

Reactions: 4
Try GOOGLE Prawna you attention seeking brat. She is so annoying with her dumb posts about “if anyone knows of”. Like, LOOK YOURSELF YOU LAZY LOON. Also, I’m all about charities, and they should donate they get enough god damn donations by everyone who buys that landfill SHITE.

Reactions: 7
They went all the way to Puerto Banus to get on the boat and came back to the hotel for lunch? Because there’s not tons of restaurants in PB?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They went all the way to Puerto Banus to get on the boat and came back to the hotel for lunch? Because there’s not tons of restaurants in PB?
Yeah I thought that was weird and I wondered if they’re on an all inclusive deal or something so too tight to spend outside of the hotel!! Also the hotel isn’t loving her tags as they’re posting other influencer stories but not hers!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah I thought that was weird and I wondered if they’re on an all inclusive deal or something so too tight to spend outside of the hotel!! Also the hotel isn’t loving her tags as they’re posting other influencer stories but not hers!! 😂😂😂😂
Ohhhh really? I wonder if we can sneak them a message and tell them to come and join us over here 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t forget he works for the company, it’s tax deductible. Generous yeah, for a reason 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.