Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marbs the final frontier, there are rumours she is still out there, somewhere, spinning

Live Lorna Spinning
I love these .. Fukkin hilarious 😂

Look no hands and the state of the rats !
Look how much that Fukkin jacket is pulling round her middle .. what a shite fit

She’s trolling us with those shoes now, surely. She knows they look like trash, and she doesn’t care, because she is what she wears. It’s literally how it looks when my four-year-old niece tries on my shoes, except she looks cute, and Loona doesn’t 😂
3 Fukkin suitcases and she’s been wearing the same Ol shite since she’s been there !!!!

Reactions: 8
Ah Lucy with her gifted ITS clothes, never declared. I have reported her so many times to the ASA I’ve bookmarked the page.

I bet that polyester is practically sparking…
She's wearing OM's glass eye round her neck 👀

That spotty atrocity always reminds me of those super flammable flamenco outfits you can buy at spanish airports 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That Lucy is awful. Her whole page is just gifted items. She must have one of every single thing Lorna has ever “created”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah Lucy with her gifted ITS clothes, never declared. I have reported her so many times to the ASA I’ve bookmarked the page.

I bet that polyester is practically sparking…

She's the PR monkey for Donna Ida - more to come from that little "work" meeting. Yawna selling her soul and brown nosing her for a colab of jeans, but hang on didn't our Yawna say the Agolde jeans were the best or was it Superdry oh no it was Zara

Highest bidder gets the best review, in fact anyone who pays her gets a good review as she once said on stories and I quote "Your never get a bad review from me".

That's because they are bleeping paying you to say this shite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Was that the bag that cost 1k? Don't know why she didn't use her MAC pleather pouchette.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.