Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💯 Chav, nothing Luxe at all. The absolute state of her fake tan, bright orange, ingrained into her pores. The two sizes too big shoes, is that deliberate, like the jackets? A bit hard on Cartier, ending up on her fake tanned wrist. The shame. Thing is, because her whole look is so cheapo, people will assume the jewellery is fake. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just going to leave this here. Enjoy.View attachment 694400
Fukkin 72 takes and this is the best one 😂😂😂😂. Will he get his Todger touched tonight for a cartier bracelet ???

I think she does have the gold one but I’m not sure it has the diamonds in it. Looks like this is the 6 diamond one.

That ITS shite really is giving her the materialism she craves.
Didn’t someone say that he bought her the 1st one after her affair ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
It’s interesting that the longer her ITS dumps are going on for the more extravagant the gifts are becoming year on year. Perhaps she’s paying her photographer/gif/whipping boy/house elf a decent cut of the earnings.

*definitely not gif rhymes with chimp.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t she already have a bracelet that looks identical to that?! Also anyone else notice how quick she opened it, like a greedy truffle pig

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Doesn’t she already have a bracelet that looks identical to that?! Also anyone else notice how quick she opened it, like a greedy truffle pig
Yes she has a gold one, but without the diamonds. The word on the street is that he bought her the plain gold one after her affair.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Truffle pig :ROFLMAO:

Yeah first bracelet for shagging someone else, who she been shagging to get this one?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s interesting that the longer her ITS dumps are going on for the more extravagant the gifts are becoming year on year. Perhaps she’s paying her photographer/gif/whipping boy/house elf a decent cut of the earnings.

*definitely not gif rhymes with chimp.
I've always suspected he was on Frisby's payroll. I mean, in that first episode of Breaking Fashion, Frisby paid for Lorna's trip to the south of France to shoot, and Codger went along as her official photographer. I doubt very much that he paid for that himself. Lorna probably stamps her feet and insists that she can't do her 'job' without him. I may be wrong, but that's my thoughts...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He is cheaper than their ITS photographer, Raisin has no training as per the Breaking Fashion he was holding the camera upside down.

No hair or make up people, no official photographer, Yawna keeps a tight rein on who is allowed on shoots it's just the two of them.

She doesn't have any staff either, no cleaner for her huge 2 bed flat unless you call her poor suffering mother who visits whilst they are off to fill the fridge, no PA or assistant.

So for Adam it's a cheap deal to pay for him to go on this jolly's

Reactions: 10
So she has cheated on him twice?! If he has that much money - why hasn’t he just found a new sugar baby?! Let’s be honest, she’s not a looker and she doesn’t even have a nice personality!

These shoes 😭😭😭😭
She actually looks like she should be in panto as Cinderella’s ugly sister trying to stuff her trotters into the tiny shoes 😂😂
Surely they are uncomfortable to walk in?!?!
4DCFCF55-46C9-4E09-8714-4C11B12A1D61.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.