Lorna Luxe #27 Fillet 'o' Kingsley - I'm lovin' it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the duck is the present I won’t sleep tonight till it’s been revealed and we’ve had a witch about it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been here for quite some time now either hysterically laughing or quietly judging….that wobbly head wobble pushed me over the edge today so I thought this the best place to let it all out and say hello. Wtf? Does she think she’s cute, does she think she is young, does she think she looks good? Omfg honestly I’m in utter disbelief that people rate her fashion sense and her odd old man smelly footed daddy husband 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 kill me now so I can’t keep playing that horrible green tent and wobbly head horsey leg thing over in my head 😂 hello everyone 👋
Dead 💀 🤣 WELCOME!!! Keep sharing I loved this! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We are first to pop right up with these google searches!
Welcome to the light newbies! We’re so happy to have new members! I’m pretty new myself and have learned a lot while spitting out multiple mouthfuls of coffee from laughing so hard here. Unlike Loona who just swooshes it around like mouthwash.
I’m interested to know if it was a top hit for any newbies as I always thought whenever I Google someone and Tattle comes up on top it’s because I’m always on here?

Should we be concerned about the old man? Has he been eaten by the man with the dog? Or has she buried him in the grounds of HH because he got the wrong present 2 days in a row?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I just found her insta after seeing a home blogger share her story. So a few comments:-
Is she a redhead - roots look red?
Why does she look like mutton dressed as lamb in her videos but nicer in photos?
Has she been overweight at some points, I get skinny vibes but not naturally skinny, her face looks like it belongs on a different body.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello friends….. I am back and have been reading and laughing at this thread . Took a break from this dumb witch for a while bc I couldn’t handle all her posts and the awkward reels . Came on here to say wow she’s traveling AGAIN and always be leaving that poor dog behind. What a shitbag!

• Heart
  • Haha
Hello and Welcome Back. 👋 You've been missing for a while but it's nice to hear from you......and good to hear that the thread's been keeping you entertained. Think we produce plenty of laughter on here to all enjoy. Nothing much has changed, has it, the filtering/reels/lies/abandoned dog/degraded husband etc etc. You know the drill. Stick around. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder what people in the bank think of him? If he is senior surely no one would have respect for him when he makes himself look like a kept man/ idiot on insta. I work in a bank and just think it would be ridiculous if I saw anyone behaving like this!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just found her insta after seeing a home blogger share her story. So a few comments:-
Is she a redhead - roots look red?
Why does she look like mutton dressed as lamb in her videos but nicer in photos?
Has she been overweight at some points, I get skinny vibes but not naturally skinny, her face looks like it belongs on a different body.
Yawna is pissed cause Raisin actually had to do some work and didn't get the gift, she's on another barrel of Pissing Angel

In answer to your questions

She regularly has bad hair dye jobs, goes to various hairdressers who provide freebies, constantly uses clip ins and promotes Filet Kingsley (Philip Kingsley) hair loss rebuild program when the answer to her hair loss is stop bleeping using clip in extensions

She has no fashion sense, she is grubby in stories because she is grubby in real life.

She filters everything, her normal size we think is 12 with a stick out stomach that her Fawna's keep saying she is pregnant so your see a handbag in all her stories now to try and hide it but she filters everything down to 6/8, she used to be years back tiny but over time put on weight but she is still totally obsessed with being tiny in photo's

Since the ASA face filter ruling she now majorly filters the just edges of her face now so she has a sharp edged line around her chops, puffa face with a sharp edge 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello and Welcome Back. 👋 You've been missing for a while but it's nice to hear from you......and good to hear that the thread's been keeping you entertained. Think we produce plenty of laughter on here to all enjoy. Nothing much has changed, has it, the filtering/reels/lies/abandoned dog/degraded husband etc etc. You know the drill. Stick around. :)
Thank you!❤ Nothing changed at all when it comes to her fugly style and endless trips during pandemic. I feel bad for Boo. Her recent green dress makes me sweat looking at it bc it’s so much fabric . 😂

Reactions: 4
I am active in other threads but this thread has become my new favourite. Everyone here is hilarious - I have been thoroughly enjoying the recent commentary. 😂😂😂
Unfortunately I don’t think I’m naturally witty enough to contribute but wanted to say keep it up 😂👌🏼

• Heart
I came across her after someone I knew shared one of her designer giveaways and fickle little me thought yeah I’ll have some of that. Was quite pleased when I discovered her fillet K discount because I had been using one of the shampoos….hook line and….she an absolute stinker 😤 I was sucked in! It wasn’t until her following in the shite launch that I thought hold on a minute. Then I watched the bbc documentary and thought who in seven hells is this moon faced cretin….about a week after that another influencer mentioned tattle life and I thought I’d have a look and here I am 🤷‍♀️ Silently reading for months but today she annoyed me too much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I came across her after someone I knew shared one of her designer giveaways and fickle little me thought yeah I’ll have some of that. Was quite pleased when I discovered her fillet K discount because I had been using one of the shampoos….hook line and….she an absolute stinker 😤 I was sucked in! It wasn’t until her following in the shite launch that I thought hold on a minute. Then I watched the bbc documentary and thought who in seven hells is this moon faced cretin….about a week after that another influencer mentioned tattle life and I thought I’d have a look and here I am 🤷‍♀️ Silently reading for months but today she annoyed me too much!
Don’t feel silly @EdnaMode. I bought some byTerry stuff before I figured out she’s a complete sham. Live and learn. Now just follow along as this thread is fantastic.
Everyone here is the best

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oo which BBC doc is that?? X

Reactions: 1
I’m interested to know if it was a top hit for any newbies as I always thought whenever I Google someone and Tattle comes up on top it’s because I’m always on here?

Should we be concerned about the old man? Has he been eaten by the man with the dog? Or has she buried him in the grounds of HH because he got the wrong present 2 days in a row?
I found tattle by googling “Lorna Luxe is fake” no joke!

Don’t feel silly at all! I found her because someone shared a giveaway of hers so I jumped on the bandwagon. Even stupidly purchased a couple pieces of her InTheShite crap and messaged her a couple times. I was very nice to her and was looking for some advice with my own Instagram so I asked her for some editing tips and she immediately removed me as a follower and blocked me from seeing her stories after that. Then a googled “Lorna Luxe Fake” and voilà - a TiT was born! 👋🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oo which BBC doc is that?? X
It’s available on BBC iplayer, it’s called Breaking Fashion, the first episode is Lorna’s one but she pops up throughout the series ♥ Also an eye opener on how those money grabbing ITS shitehawks operate!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.