Lorna Luxe #27 Fillet 'o' Kingsley - I'm lovin' it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gift bingo… I think he’s taken the train to London and driving back with her new car. I hope to duck it’s not a dog.
Surely not so soon … Day 2 ? WTF would the rest of the presents be ?

Hey Lorna - maybe for your birthday John could wash your robe!
View attachment 686133

This outfit is pure high school h^*l. She looks like she got dressed while drunk.
View attachment 686136
AND. Scrub your neck !!!😱😱😱

I agree , l think it’s a new car , she was moaning about her car breaking down previously
Blimey @Smelly Cat how do you know the number plate ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Despite her saying that “ the car” came with the luxe number plate, both of their cars, her banger, and his banger, both have luxe plates?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The wobbling 🤣 The “oversized”. The badly integrated hair extensions of varying lengths and colours.

She’s INSANE.
There’s oversized & then there’s you stole that coat off a man 8 sizes bigger than you.. Also those sunglasses. Stevie wonder wore them better!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been here for quite some time now either hysterically laughing or quietly judging….that wobbly head wobble pushed me over the edge today so I thought this the best place to let it all out and say hello. Wtf? Does she think she’s cute, does she think she is young, does she think she looks good? Omfg honestly I’m in utter disbelief that people rate her fashion sense and her odd old man smelly footed daddy husband 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 kill me now so I can’t keep playing that horrible green tent and wobbly head horsey leg thing over in my head 😂 hello everyone 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Uploaded a reel and at the same time deleted the lace dress pic from her grid. Can you imagine being a grown adult and deleting a picture from your grid because it didn’t get enough likes.

Anything she can do to fool brands into working with her I guess

• Wow
That reel. Her ridiculous wobble head. The only place she belongs with that is on the dashboard of a car. twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve been here for quite some time now either hysterically laughing or quietly judging….that wobbly head wobble pushed me over the edge today so I thought this the best place to let it all out and say hello. Wtf? Does she think she’s cute, does she think she is young, does she think she looks good? Omfg honestly I’m in utter disbelief that people rate her fashion sense and her odd old man smelly footed daddy husband 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 kill me now so I can’t keep playing that horrible green tent and wobbly head horsey leg thing over in my head 😂 hello everyone 👋
Welcome to the thread👋; glad you decided to come and join in and share your thoughts. We're always pleased to hear from new people. Do you mind if I ask, what drew you to this thread? It's great that we seem to have so many new members coming joining us recently. I wonder what caused the recent flurry - maybe her lunacy has got a further reach. :)

You need to rein it in, Miss Trixie. You'll just stirrup trouble.
Couldn't help myself @RaspberryCheesecake - it must be the way she's always hoofing around, encouraged by the Old Gelding.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Welcome to the thread👋; glad you decided to come and join in and share your thoughts. We're always pleased to hear from new people. Do you mind if I ask, what drew you to this thread? It's great that we seem to have so many new members coming joining us recently. I wonder what caused the recent flurry - maybe her lunacy has got a further reach. :)
I was thinking the same thing @miss trixie great to see so many newbies finally seeing her for what she really is … A deceiving Fake .. After seeing her IRL in Brighton I was ‘giddy with excitement ‘ to have found her thread on Tattle 😁.
welcome newbies keep your posts coming this thread got many of us through lockdown. I for one have got some hilarious memories from here 😘

• Heart
Welcome newbies! I am also a newer and came across the thread while googling to try and find out what OMR did in banking. I work in banking also and thought I must be doing it wrong 😂 I came across the thread ‘Lorna Luxe: shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby’ which remain my favourite thread title to date 😂😂

I I reckon the ‘big gift’ will be a Car.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Filet O’kingsley at its finest.

Can’t help but wonder what point Lorna is trying to prove by these repeated ostentatious displays of “birthday week” gifting.
Is it to show of their alleged wealth?
Is it to make others envious and make other women think that this is normal?
Or is it to demonstrate how much John “adores” her… ( mainly futile when its not reciprocal ??)
Just bizarre.
I’d bleeping love one of the presents one day to be divorce papers. But that would require John growing a back bone, and that’s got as much chance of happening as Lorna deflating her lips.
Her hair or lack of it!

The wobbling 🤣 The “oversized”. The badly integrated hair extensions of varying lengths and colours.

She’s INSANE.
It looks like she’s left the coat hanger in the coat.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.