Lorna Luxe #27 Fillet 'o' Kingsley - I'm lovin' it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only found Lorna yesterday when a house instagrammer mentioned loving her floors. I looked through her instagram and got a little confused that someone so ’luxe’ was promoting a range on ITS, she clearly didn’t work so I was wondering what job her husband did to afford all this ‘luxe’. Googled it and my favourite gossip site came up! So that’s why I’m here.
I do have a little question though, having read her wiki I was intrigued about her photoshopping the Eiffel Tower into her breakfast pictures in Paris last year, I couldn’t find the pics on her insta so I thought I’d look back on the threads here. It seems like it should be in thread 15 but I can’t seem to find thread 15, did it have to be deleted?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I only found Lorna yesterday when a house instagrammer mentioned loving her floors. I looked through her instagram and got a little confused that someone so ’luxe’ was promoting a range on ITS, she clearly didn’t work so I was wondering what job her husband did to afford all this ‘luxe’. Googled it and my favourite gossip site came up! So that’s why I’m here.
I do have a little question though, having read her wiki I was intrigued about her photoshopping the Eiffel Tower into her breakfast pictures in Paris last year, I couldn’t find the pics on her insta so I thought I’d look back on the threads here. It seems like it should be in thread 15 but I can’t seem to find thread 15, did it have to be deleted?
No, the thread was just created in the wrong forum, so it is on Tattle, just not under Lorna Luxe. It's here. Page 16 onwards.

Reactions: 1
I found tattle by googling “Lorna Luxe is fake” no joke!
I googled “who is Lorna Luxe” but I don’t remember if Tattle was the first hit…definitely first page though. The girls were only on the first thread at that point 🥺 I thought I was going to read and make a few comments then forget all about it. Now it’s my part time job.

Waiting patiently for her to Bob on at around 10am saying she’s up early and sorry she didn’t show the present yesterday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Good morning everyone … @RaspberryCheesecake is today the day …Ol Yawna gets a gift from us TITS …. Yep that’s right.
Lorna Luxe #28. Bet the Ol Raisin will be ‘giddy’ again today having his morning fag and ablution reading the catch up !!😂.
Keep your posts coming newbies everyone’s opinion is welcome on this thread x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I did the same, housethatblackbuilt 😂 she can be annoying too sometimes

Reactions: 5
Yeah the Eiffel Tower humiliation will forever reign!
I Forgot about the fringe as well. Those were fun times.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine being 38 years old and photoshopping the Eiffel Tower into your pic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cheers for posting this. One of my favourite moments on this thread. I genuinely laughed so loud, so hard and so rib-achingly long this day!
#I'll always remember Paris.

I am active in other threads but this thread has become my new favourite. Everyone here is hilarious - I have been thoroughly enjoying the recent commentary. 😂😂😂
Unfortunately I don’t think I’m naturally witty enough to contribute but wanted to say keep it up 😂👌🏼
So glad you are enjoying this thread. Please remember that everyone is welcome to contribute - we love to hear what others think. You don't need to feel that you're witty - we won't judge 🤓 😂. Just remember to come on and say hello and what you think. Stick with us, there'll be plenty of laughs ahead.:love:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion…

it’s birthday week gluttony at its peak but the old mans on a loosing streak

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a very busy day today and tomorrow, so getting in early with the new thread. Get a cup of coffee -- it's epic (got a bit carried away, sorry!).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.