Lorna Luxe #25 L4 IAR

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it on Sonder, she’s so typical. I won’t post the link here but it’s Covent Garden 3 beds 😝 it’s booked out till Sunday.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Found it on Sonder, she’s so typical. I won’t post the link here but it’s Covent Garden 3 beds 😝 it’s booked out till Sunday.
She’s so Fukkin predictable !!! Bet she didn’t drive up there this morning ... !!!

Reactions: 5
Love that she’s pretending she’s working there. Like she’s hired a flat to work on the designs 🤣🤣🤣 what a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It gives me life thinking about how much being at home will have driven her mad. At least she’s not in a hotel this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She can’t keep away can she. She must have been going out of her nut for 4 months at HH.
Poor Ol Belle all alone ... The useless sheep thing that Yawna just HAD TO HAVE !!! Now Belle is abandoned back at the empty museum flat known as HH .
Why the fukk does she have to go into London all the time .. Do pics of London really up her sales ...?

Love that she’s pretending she’s working there. Like she’s hired a flat to work on the designs 🤣🤣🤣 what a joke.
ITS won’t be allowed in the flat will they ? So they will just have to look at the catalogue online anyway ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Ol Belle all alone ... The useless sheep thing that Yawna just HAD TO HAVE !!! Now Belle is abandoned back at the empty museum flat known as HH .
Why the fukk does she have to go into London all the time .. Do pics of London really up her sales ...?

ITS won’t be allowed in the flat will they ? So they will just have to look at the catalogue online anyway ...
To be fair there are a LOT more dhl vans in London

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do believe she said that she’d been working over a year on another one of the recent offerings. bleeping laughable. It’s fascinating the way she believes her own hype.

Picking prints at the end of April for a collection that drops in Summer? Lorna has no clue of the fashion world 😅 that's not how it works. (Unless you rent a flat to go through the catalog of the chinese manufacturer and pick what you want because you design nothing by yourself 😏)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Who said the nice marriage caption would show up soon 😂
Has she rented a flat in London to shoot her latest dump? Make it look more expensive and all that?
'Twas Me! 😂 😂
Screenshot (279).png

Think she's reaching out to me! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s been In london 2 weeks. I reckon she popped back yesterday which was why it was radio silence, did a few stories and will continue to pretend she’s back and forth between london and the Horsham flat.

What I don’t get, is that it she truly believes she’s not doing anything wrong, why lie? Why no “ flat / hotel room tours” like normal? Lorna loves to brag, it feeds that greedy ego.
Why not own the decision to live in london?
I suspect this flat is a stop gap, as it’s certainly not show-offy enough for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Nor the Isabel Marant stirrup Jean things.
I guess whilst ever she can fool the majority, in her mind she’s winning.
has anyone seen the dove campaign “ reverse selfie” where they look at the dangers of social media ?

Reactions: 5
Find it so funny that she makes out she’s been working on this stuff for sooooo long and yet the photos are all taken on the day they go on sale.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.