Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No awareness at all of her following! "Put a mask on everyday for a week" yes with all that time and spare hair mask I have lying around.

Sure work would be thrilled if I sat on client calls with a plastic head condom all day
I think she forgets that most people work for a living, pandemic or not. How many people her age , what 39, are sitting doing duck all? EVERY DAY for months on end? What does she think everyone is doing ?

Reactions: 14
I think she forgets that most people work for a living, pandemic or not. How many people her age , what 39, are sitting doing duck all? EVERY DAY for months on end? What does she think everyone is doing ?
I had 5mths off work once, thought I'd love it, did my head in! I'm convinced she's just going a bit mental, she has nothing going on, no real friends, the dog doesn't even like her.

• Haha
Honestly, I’ve been on and off furlough for a year and I’m ready to jump off the roof of my house, how does she get through a day

Reactions: 8
I don’t get it when she asks “how was your weekend?” Do people actually reply and tell her what they got up to 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also surely their allotted storage area in the basement isn’t big enough for a whole sofa?? What on earth will they sit on now?

• Haha
Just wanted to say today is my one year anniversary on Tattle. Thank you Lorna for making me question what I was seeing and finding my way here. It’s been a wild ride 🤍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just wanted to say today is my one year anniversary on Tattle. Thank you Lorna for making me question what I was seeing and finding my way here. It’s been a wild ride 🤍
Happy Tattle anniversary to you. And thank Tattle for reinforcing we weren't going mad, we knew she was odd and found the truth here :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah right someone asked you what socks to wear!! No-one is that stupid!! You just wanted to highlight your new Adidas socks that no-one cares about! They’re just socks!!
I think she has totally nailed this collection, it's perfect for her main audience. 😂

No one 'styles' Adidas white sports socks, no one!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agree with all your comments on the new collectionne. Women into our 30’s are allowed to wear tracksuits, trainers, caps etc but it’s the way she’s styled it, like a teenager. And it’s a look that only really looks good on photos, and even then questionable. Especially the oversized baggy sweat pants you look like a clown walking down the street like that.

Reactions: 10
She really is trying to become a home account as well. Sure we are going to see a replacement now she is putting the green sofas away.

Reactions: 8
She really is trying to become a home account as well. Sure we are going to see a replacement now she is putting the green sofas away.
Definitely.. I’ve said that since she bought the cushions 😂😂. She screaming for her ‘flat’ to be picked up and ‘furnished’ for nothing ... her best and only mate Nicole has started a home account too As have 50% of the greedy free wheeling grabber fashion/beauty blaggers 🙄

Reactions: 9
Definitely.. I’ve said that since she bought the cushions 😂😂. She screaming for her ‘flat’ to be picked up and ‘furnished’ for nothing ... her best and only mate Nicole has started a home account too As have 50% of the greedy free wheeling grabber fashion/beauty blaggers 🙄
Well her husband won’t do it so somebody has to...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well her husband won’t do it so somebody has to...
He can’t afford to he’s gotta keep up her IG follower count by buying her gluttonous amounts of designer handbags to brag about ! Plus his hair and eyebrow dye AND he’s saving for a new pair of shoes for himself cos she hasn’tbought them for him yet 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.