Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looney Lorna. The hat is a bleeping disaster but I’m still stuck on why the Dior saddle bag was so difficult to source.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she for real... she's going to the garage to buy matches incase they have a power cut.
She lives with a bleeping smoker. Her lies make no sense. Such a dumb bleep.
"I also want to get a reflective jacket for my boot. I've wanted one for ages, so yeah, if I get a good one I'll post pics later"

(That was a direct transcription of her narrative).

:unsure: 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Does she think reflective jackets (from the garage) come in Chanel black or Dior grey with exaggerated sleeves?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"I also want to get a reflective jacket for my boot. I've wanted one for ages, so yeah, if I get a good one I'll post pics later"

Does she think reflective jackets (from the garage) come in Chanel black or Dior grey with exaggerated sleeves?
Yeah the whole story was completely stupid. She's beyond mental at this point.

• Haha
Yeah the whole story was completely stupid. She's beyond mental at this point.
Yes, I have a vision now of her posting a pic of herself later, wearing the reflective jacket, and then comments from the fawnas like "OMG, where did you get this plz? Love!" and "#reflectivejacketgoals" and "What size are you wearing pls"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seriously weird woman, hi-viz jacket why? There for if you break down and you shouldn’t be travelling anyway.

Just more and more brazen outrageous lies, I doubt there always having power cuts it’s a refurbished house into flats that would have been taken into consideration. What about all those candles you light 😂

Not only does she look trash she sounds like trash. Still cannot believe people support her 🤷‍♀️🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I didn’t get that? Where does she thinks she lives, the alps?? 😂

• Haha
The forest comment made me laugh! We’ve just been for a drive around there looking for some snow as we haven’t had much in my village and she has so much photo op there for her ITS dumps, literally just needs to stick on the gum boots and go for a little walk up the road and there’s plenty of great backdrops, piries place car park as a photo location seems even more baffling now

• Haha
Hi-viz jacket's a splendid idea. It'll make it easier for the local plod to see her when she's out lockdown-breaking, undertaking non-essential journeys (away from the forest that is). I wonder if she's been talking to the fairies (the ones that live in the forest).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Titties - you’re on fire this afternoon. Funny duckers.

it’s all scene setting isn’t it. The influencer equivalent of “ cock waving”.

Trying to infer rural luxury living near a Forrest in her Manor House.
And how rich ( and generous) must she be to be giving away Dior bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, I have a vision now of her posting a pic of herself later, wearing the reflective jacket, and then comments from the fawnas like "OMG, where did you get this plz? Love!" and "#reflectivejacketgoals" and "What size are you wearing pls"
Fukkin Trollope has pissed me right off .. I wear my Hi Viz jacket with pride Yawna cos I’m an NHS COVID VACCINATION VOLUNTEER .. that’s right VOLUNTEER no gifts no freebies no wages I’m giving my time for FREE No ££££ that’s what you call an act of kindness . Is she still not aware that outside her wooden room and smug life full of empty chairs, lights, filters smoke and mirrors There’s a Fukkin pandemic causing some poor unfortunate folk to have had their lives turned upside down. Let alone NHS staff struggling with what they see in the hospitals and having to go home and keep their families safe . So Fukkin stick your ‘reflective jacket up your arse ‘ cos it serves absolutely NO relevant purpose worn by Lorna Fukkin Luxeless 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hi Vis jacket. Attention seeking TOOL.
And that ripped cap that looks like it’s come straight out of the bin, is truly hideous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂

I’m going to be completely devo if she doesn’t get back to us about her high vis, I need to know if I should size up or not.

The sooner she runs into a forest and never comes back the better.

• Haha
This reinvention as a chavette style youngen complete with Adidas sports socks is truly tragic. About 9 months too late on loungewear and about 2 years too late on street style. Stop trying to master every look Hun, most aren't for you!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.