Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The combined price of this morning's "must have" is truly shocking, especially as tomorrow she'll claim something else "keeps her spots at bay"

Reactions: 6
Only 15.8k on her most recent grid post with 1.3million followers... the sums ain’t adding up! It’s an embarrassingly low number. Surely brands must look at her stats and see that a large proportion of her follows are fake accounts? She literally only ever gets decent likes when she’s buying people with her ‘generous’ giveaways. Maybe people are finally starting to see through her tit...

Reactions: 10
I wonder who pays for the raisins brother to stay at Meath now...its a private care home....it's lovely and posh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder who pays for the raisins brother to stay at Meath now...its a private care home....it's lovely and posh.
Hmmm when you say who pays for it now...was it coming out of John's actual pocket before or was it a local authority he applied to, to finance it given his brothers ongoing needs....?
Which would be a piss take now given the amount of money thrown away on designer goods.

Reactions: 7
Probably a mix of both, I don’t know if there means tested when it comes to local authority funding. If the raisin can get funding he will I doubt he is paying for all of it, and with his mum still alive next of kin will be the mother so possibly she’ll be means tested rather than the Raisin 🤷‍♀️

If I recall Katie Price got funding for Harvey well before she was bankrupt and had a lot of money, she discussed it on big brother when that vile Katie Hopkins raised it with her.

My opinion is if he needs that level of care, he is deserving no matter where the money comes from.

Reactions: 10
Probably a mix of both, I don’t know if there means tested when it comes to local authority funding. If the raisin can get funding he will I doubt he is paying for all of it, and with his mum still alive next of kin will be the mother so possibly she’ll be means tested rather than the Raisin 🤷‍♀️

If I recall Katie Price got funding for Harvey well before she was bankrupt and had a lot of money, she discussed it on big brother when that vile Katie Hopkins raised it with her.

My opinion is if he needs that level of care, he is deserving no matter where the money comes from.
Absolutely agree on the level of care note. He should have the best possible care.
It would sit better with me if they didn't throw thousands and thousands on designer goods every month it seems... if he doesn't make a contribution at all I find that unacceptable...
Remember its lorna that says John buys this designer tit not her... even though we know he doesn't its not a good look if she perpetuatrs this angle if local authorities are footing the whole bill IMHO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Have we discussed the fact that she’s spelled ‘Courchevel’ incorrectly? 😭😭 the queen of France strikes again
She’s a twit 😂 I meant to post about her French yesterday as she repeatedly refers to a Laura Mercier palette as being called ‘piece de la resistance’. Not only is it incorrect French but I’ve checked the name of the palette and it is of course called ‘piece de resistance’. It’s not a mistake, she’s done it every single time. Shouldn’t be surprised really when she can barely master the English language.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s been threatening this charity sale since before Christmas .We’re in Lockdown so why is she still faffing about with it when it starts at 6pm tonight ..
Should be done and dusted and ready to drop.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely agree on the level of care note. He should have the best possible care.
It would sit better with me if they didn't throw thousands and thousands on designer goods every month it seems... if he doesn't make a contribution at all I find that unacceptable...
Remember its lorna that says John buys this designer tit not her... even though we know he doesn't its not a good look if she perpetuatrs this angle if local authorities are footing the whole bill IMHO
New (ish) to the thread, just wondering when she mentioned Johns brother?

Maybe part of the answer is in These Charity Sales .
She’s only just started doing them and it seems his brother has been in care for ages .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.