Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gawd this hair journey spiel is such bullshit...wouldn't be surprised if this consultation didn't even take place with Philip Kingsley daughter today

Surely she would've been told the vitamins she needed on her last consultation..zinc , iron,magnesium, vitamin D etc used to be in the one of the tablet types PK actually sold

Its been well-documented over lockdown that people are low on Vitamin D..did you really need a consultation for that you greasy bleep?

And why can't John take your blood sample you stupid hag? He could do it while you slept which means he has most of the day to to take it😀

Everything is a bleeping AD with this witch it drives me crazy esp. with a reputable brand like PK. The actual Philip Kingsley is turning in his grave knowing his daughter is a sell out to lying filtering influencers like this deceitful sales slut.
Rant over.🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
6F6987D9-C705-4BEE-9F7E-B9013D2D6367.png

I have this condition too which is why I questioned her treatment. Does she think she’s actually Google Luxe now? Like anyone with this condition hasn’t already researched it?

Reactions: 7
Gawd this hair journey spiel is such bullshit...wouldn't be surprised if this consultation didn't even take place with Philip Kingsley daughter today

Surely she would've been told the vitamins she needed on her last consultation..zinc , iron,magnesium, vitamin D etc used to be in the one of the tablet types PK actually sold

Its been well-documented over lockdown that people are low on Vitamin D..did you really need a consultation for that you greasy bleep?

And why can't John take your blood sample you stupid hag? He could do it while you slept which means he has most of the day to to take it😀

Everything is a bleeping AD with this witch it drives me crazy esp. with a reputable brand like PK. The actual Philip Kingsley is turning in his grave knowing his daughter is a sell out to lying filtering influencers like this filtered sales slut.
Rant over.🤬
Well said ..@Hamilton1970 I was just ‘bobbing on’ to say has anyone from PK actually seen her head / hair in REAL LIFE. haven’t all her consultations now been online ? Seems a bit of a con.
Surely they would have ‘advised’ her to stop wearing crappy hats snd clip on hair extensions ..
She’s banged on before about taking daily vitamins so surely she’d know about vit D .
She’s such a Fukkin twit

View attachment 402567
So... minoxidil is a common treatment for female hair loss. You don’t need a prescription like she says, it is OTC as Regaine for Women for like £25. It would also explain why her face looks a bit hairy sometimes.

Im pretty sure that would be what’s caused her hair growth and they just rebranded it as PK1 Minoxodill and added a bunch of other steps to drive up the price.
What bothers me the most is, in the daily Mail article there’s no mention of this. It’s only about Tricho 7 and a heat protector alone that she credits her results to.
It reads; “ Tricho 7 contains green tea extract to fight against damaging free radicals, Piroctone Olamine to remove dry flakes from the scalp and Methyl Nicotinateto enlarge the scalp's blood capillaries and improve circulation.”
What a load of tit.
Totally agree. 🙄
Wasn’t there a TIT on here that had a family member that was a Trichologist ( is that what they’re called ? ) and had sent an email of complaint to PK ?

Why can’t she say ... ‘as we can’t go to a salon for a root ... etc etc
why does she have to say ‘I haven’t been to a salon....
no ones Fukkin been you twit ...
WE’RE IN LOCKDOWN !!!
coronosvirus pandemic ??? Remember 🤬😡

Attachments

Last edited:
I’m actually shocked that she’s been sent a kit to take her own blood - is that a thing in the UK? As a healthcare practitioner myself I find that really odd and unsafe (even more unsafe in Lorna’s hands), but the thought of Lorna taking her own blood cracks me the duck up 😂 There would be blood everywhere!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m actually shocked that she’s been sent a kit to take her own blood - is that a thing in the UK? As a healthcare practitioner myself I find that really odd and unsafe (even more unsafe in Lorna’s hands), but the thought of Lorna taking her own blood cracks me the duck up 😂 There would be blood everywhere!
I thought that too ... I’ve never heard of it before in the uk but then again I’m not an influencer 😅 maybe it’s just a pin prick test 😂😂

I figure its like the small pin prick kind and not the syringe kind but that's the problem with her..she exaggerates and dramatizes everything. Because of this she is the worse kind of person to give any kind of information on anything.
And if shes had her consultation, why do the 'quiz" after that...again, its just words..lots of boring lying words that's either copied from the Internet or not worth a pinch of salt.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I always wonder about what OMR and her mum think about her posting fake images and making stories up. Like I can’t imagine seeing my sister doing something like that and me being like - yeah that’s normal. I’d rip the actual tit out of her and ask if she’s okay. Like why is no one close to her questioning her?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s just not right that she posts pics of other peoples houses for people to think it’s hers! Why would you think think That’s okay!
ive just moved house, I might give it a go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s just not right that she posts pics of other peoples houses for people to think it’s hers! Why would you think think That’s okay!
ive just moved house, I might give it a go 😂
I might just go full cat fish and start posting photos of an entirely different person.

Tbf with the filters and photoshop Lorna is pretty much there.

Have we ever seen Lorna Andrews and Lornaluxe in the same room - that’s all I’m gonna say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dip in and out of this thread tbh but I’ve had to come on and say... whitening her teeth again??!! She says she only does it every 6 months which is a blatant lie. It’s not a good advertisement for the company tbh.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 403423
Philip Kingsley is a con, it would seem.
WHAT THE FUKKETY FUKk FUKK FUkk 😱😱😱
Maybe she’s been mis informed .. but as we know she reads here she’ll see the error of her ways ..
she’s obviously not paying for PK but could be conning her Fawnas .. as she does 🙄

made myself Laugh. “ see the error of her ways”
We all know she hasn’t got a conscience 😂😡

Reactions: 3
She’s having a prick test. We don’t need to see the results of that, we already know the answer 😂

Advertising a face mask in a paid for cult beauty ad that are not sold in cult beauty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whoah at her hair. At the time, some said it looked like she dyed her hair darker hence why it looked thicker. 3 months to claim so much growth just doesn’t make sense and there was no new baby hairs implying new growth.

Anyway, how many different shades are her skin and hair 😂?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
View attachment 403423
Philip Kingsley is a con, it would seem.
I was just gonna post this picture ( you beat me to it !) What the hell is this MESS 🙈🙈

Kitchen’s nice and tidy Yawna ....
er what’s that ?
Oh it’s NOT YOURS !!!!!
where’s the credit to who’s pic it actually is then ?
Have you not done Google Image Reverse Search on this picture ? It will tell you . I’m using my mobile and you need a desktop to show you .

Kitchen’s nice and tidy Yawna ....
er what’s that ?
Oh it’s NOT YOURS !!!!!
where’s the credit to who’s pic it actually is then ?
It’s from Pininterest 😉

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It’s from the website of the kitchen manufacturer in Denmark.

Remember when she used a pic from one of the Jenners stair case with the family pics on the wall 😂 Dyyyyyyyyying 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.