Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I am cracking up. She lost 1036 followers yesterday (during a giveaway). Just looked back from the 17th to today (the full length of the Zara voucher giveaway) and she has paid £1000 and gained 385 followers 😭😭💀💀 that’s £2.60 per follower). In the last 30 days she’s lost 14,160 followers. Hahahahhahahahahahhaha twit.
BB833418-5187-4CAE-8DA1-6707D2B9042E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
PSML at the bracelet ..looks ridiculous.. but of course its just an AD I don't think he's going to wear it on the daily... and yup you're right , it really is a look at my watch shot too... pathetic
I dont think we've seen his ugly mug since he was wrapped in the scarf ala E.T and that was when I suggested she really needs to phase his old mush out from her brand...seems like she's taken notice ....his face is a bad look for business...
Jewellery like that on men especially bracelets remind me of Jimmy Saville 🤮

I’m sorry ... who the hell wants a woollen gusset round their fanny 😱
Think of the itching!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My fanny felt thrushy just looking at that bodysuit 😷
I can’t imagine how uncomfortable wearing that monstrosity must be

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yep - she asks herself questions that :

A- allow her to brag
B- allow her to use one of her favourite photos of herself ( typically the ones that are so filtered they look knocker all like her)
C- allow her to mention up coming Shite Drop.
D - allow her to mention she got married in NY
E- allow her to mention buying Chanel
F- allow her reference working for Virgin in 47BC.

Reality is we would all much rather have some answers to much more interesting questions....
"allow her reference working for Virgin in 47BC."

This!!! Lol!! You're a star @AllAboutTheMayhem

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FFS !!!!!!!!!! Hope she’s bloody learnt how to use it now 😂😂😂🤣😂😁
ha ha! That’s why we want to see it!! It’ll be hilarious!! But on the other hand if she can do it, anyone can, so sales might rocket 🚀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
E124BCCA-3416-46A8-B56A-EE4C6A9853B8.jpeg

So... minoxidil is a common treatment for female hair loss. You don’t need a prescription like she says, it is OTC as Regaine for Women for like £25. It would also explain why her face looks a bit hairy sometimes.

Im pretty sure that would be what’s caused her hair growth and they just rebranded it as PK1 Minoxodill and added a bunch of other steps to drive up the price.
What bothers me the most is, in the daily Mail article there’s no mention of this. It’s only about Tricho 7 and a heat protector alone that she credits her results to.
It reads; “ Tricho 7 contains green tea extract to fight against damaging free radicals, Piroctone Olamine to remove dry flakes from the scalp and Methyl Nicotinateto enlarge the scalp's blood capillaries and improve circulation.”
What a load of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Doctor Lorna is out with her vitamin d advice.

Firstly, it’s better to take in liquid form, for absorption. Tablets are mainly a waste of time for chronic vitamin d deficiency.

Secondly, most people who live in England or at least the north of England can’t even make vitamin d for 6 months of the year because the sunlight isn’t strong enough. If your shadow is longer than you,it’s not strong enough.

Thirdly, duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Doctor Lorna is out with her vitamin d advice.

Firstly, it’s better to take in liquid form, for absorption. Tablets are mainly a waste of time for chronic vitamin d deficiency.

Secondly, most people who live in England or at least the north of England can’t even make vitamin d for 6 months of the year because the sunlight isn’t strong enough. If your shadow is longer than you,it’s not strong enough.

Thirdly, duck off.
Well-researched and plagiarised, Dr Lorna...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.