Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
LOVED IT. Though quite a stressful watch. But made me want to be running round Bangkok screaming my head off 🤪

Jenna Coleman totally nailed ‘angry smoking’
I couldn’t get into it !! Only saw 1st 10 mins and it freaked me out a bit .. I might try it again .. ..

Reactions: 2

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Peach fuzz wouldn’t be so noticeable if she blended primer, concealer, hilghlighter , foundations, etc i. Etc etcettterrarrrr. In other words shoddily applied make up is the error here TITS .hmmm then add a filter or 2 then as Ol Yawna likes to say .... VOILA peach fuzz

😂😂😂. Claim you’re Tattle Life fame TIT . 👍😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Ohmydays

VIP Member
It’s a bit of a sorry Ol Charity sale really, considering she told her 1m followers that if they saw something they liked to ask if it was going in the sale . She even said that she doesn’t remember everything she’s got !!!!
So did the Fawnas not ask or did Ol Yawna do the normal thing of not even looking or following up what she said ?🤔
Funny how she’s said this ‘after ‘ the Sale ... when she’s been banging on about this Charity Sale since before Christmas .
Surely you would have had a BIG Ol sale to get maximum attention and dosh for your charity OR
Is she Just hanging out for more followers ?

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Hamilton1970

Chatty Member
Who is Alex and what’s happened ? @Hamilton1970
Not entirely sure other than her saying RIP for this poor girl.
She attached these pics as well as the one already added above.
Can't help feeling this is more about lorna trying to look thoughtful than mourning her friend if I'm honest. I think id be too in shock of losing a close friend to post to an insta account... one can mourn privately lorna..
Well thats put paid to any pre records of shilling today then...

Attachments

Last edited:

Its_Me

VIP Member
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"
I always think of this thought experiment whenever I read these statements by lorna.
I'm a fervent believer with this lying bitch if it isn't shown it hasn't happened.
Why just type it...show your 1.3 million that you're actually doing it...go on luv, you're so creative with your reels...
And if a margarita 🍹 is made and appears shortly then its a stock photo or that poor old tosser John made it.
Is this even Boo!??????

Misslmorgan

Hey @Missimorgan what’s the weather like Horsham way ?
I’m thinking today’s stories are a pre record ? 🌞??
It has been very sunny in Sussex today, some rain this morning but then bright sunshine all day

hiiiiiiyah loopy Lorna, we all know the Love Bracelet wasn't for your birthday this year, it was a while back after shagging your bit on the side! We know your 'stories' better than you!

Lorna please try again with a more recent pic!

3rd time lucky maybe 😂
Can anyone direct me to the thread where I can read about the affairs, I haven’t been around long enough and feel I’ve missed out

Last edited: