Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did laugh when I was watching The Serpent, there was a scene that was supposedly in Paris and they’d blatantly comped in the Eiffel Tower, but rather more convincingly than yawna’s levitating efforts..

Reactions: 8
Heyyy why am I suspicious just a keen eyed Sussex local pointing out she’s clearly glued to Tattle on the daily seeing what everyone says about her
Haha don’t worry it’s a light-hearted ongoing thing, pretty sure we’ve all been on there at some point . I was about to come on here and say it was Horsham too. I saw Ask Italian in the background and it looks really similar to the one in Brighton so I went onto google maps in a fit of rage like “this bitch has gone and done it again” and then saw it wasn’t the same and it is in fact the Horsham restaurant. Wonder if she’s been told off or is worried about being reported continuously probably not but hey, we can dream.

A couple of my fav screenshots from the fake teeth whitening before & after (utter scam artist):

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Easy on adding @Misslmorgan to suspicious list she’s our local to the Manor House TIT

Her hair and skin in all of these screen shots are both disgusting! Kind of feel bad saying that to be honest but come on, she’s supposed to be selling all these hair and beauty products and she looks like that?

Reactions: 15
Haha it’s fine I get it, I actually thought it was Lewes high street at first glance but then I noticed the Ask Italian looked wrong then I clocked the Anchor hotel sign. Possibly been told off, weren’t people reporting to HSBC also?

Reactions: 5
I took the same screenshot earlier today and changed my profile pic

Haha it’s fine I get it, I actually thought it was Lewes high street at first glance but then I noticed the Ask Italian looked wrong then I clocked the Anchor hotel sign. Possibly been told off, weren’t people reporting to HSBC also?
I think they tried but you have to be a shareholder to complain about OM

Reactions: 8
I blame those bloody lights they make her look hideous .. Don’t think they’re suitable for the wooden room maybe the light bounces off the white door. Oops
Seriously you’re right for someone promoting that stuff she should look better . Those teeth whiteners make her teeth look patchy ..

She’s just a filthy bint .. She thinks she’s stylish and elegant but her attention to detail is shocking. She prides herself on being queen of fake tan but she’s always got awful patchy hands and feet and the rest of her body is aka tiger bread. !! She always looks grubby and cheap even with a 5k handbag

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I did laugh when I was watching The Serpent, there was a scene that was supposedly in Paris and they’d blatantly comped in the Eiffel Tower, but rather more convincingly than yawna’s levitating efforts..
How good was The Serpent though?? Jenna Coleman’s wardrobe LL should watch and take a few notes! I actually thought they were in Paris though what a rem

Reactions: 6
Love it @AllAboutTheMayhem you and your words have smashed it again great January catch up .. well done and thanks

How good was The Serpent though?? Jenna Coleman’s wardrobe LL should watch and take a few notes! I actually thought they were but in Paris though what a rem
LOVED IT. Though quite a stressful watch. But made me want to be running round Bangkok screaming my head off

Jenna Coleman totally nailed ‘angry smoking’

Reactions: 3
How good was The Serpent though?? Jenna Coleman’s wardrobe LL should watch and take a few notes! I actually thought they were in Paris though what a rem
loved her wardrobe! So stylish! You’re right Lorna should watch and take note but I just don’t think she’s got style in her! She’s a label wh**e as she thinks that’s what class and style is

LOVED IT. Though quite a stressful watch. But made me want to be running round Bangkok screaming my head off

Jenna Coleman totally nailed ‘angry smoking’
I couldn’t get into it !! Only saw 1st 10 mins and it freaked me out a bit .. I might try it again .. ..

Reactions: 2
loved her wardrobe! So stylish! You’re right Lorna should watch and take note but I just don’t think she’s got style in her! She’s a label wh**e as she thinks that’s what class and style is
She’s more likely to try and align herself with Emily in bloody Paris, despite the protagonist being 20 years younger and 4 sizes smaller *sad face*

Reactions: 10
So true .. she’s never heard of less is best .. chucks on about 5 labelled brands to just sit in the wooden room. She’s definitely not stylish or well groomed .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.