Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the rug moving in the background today and it was VERY obvious!

Also cannot believe that reply. Like how rude and self centred. NOT EVERYONES HAS A SUGAR DADDY TO LIVE OFF. Get off your Hugh horse Lorna. I am actually debating unfollowing her now after that comment. So rude. She’s just a liar and not relatable anyone.... I think even the people rich people wouldn’t find her relatable. She’s fake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Omg yes! The sheepskin on the back of the chair in the background starts contorting on the 8th story along
The bottom of the sheepskin in the story where she says about cutting the pads in half 😂 the sheepskin looks like it's on a bouncy castle the amount it's moving.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is odd is that no filter name comes up under her name in the top left corner as it does usually when an influencer uses one. Someone said she records it then edits that out? If so then yes, we all know how slim faced, sharp jawed, wrinkle free and bright eyed we can look thru a snapchat filter, sadly she seems to live permanently trying to use one, and avoiding situations where she may get snapped and isn’t in control of the photo or video - step forward Mr Luxe; chief cook and bottle washer to also be photographer to this star! It is dysmorphic. I feel sorry for her.
There’s loads of apps that let you video without revealing a filter or that the videos have been altered in anyway. FaceApp is the one of main one. So she would record herself using something like this then post the stories as she does with her text over the top.

Bloody hell I didn't recognise her at all she looks dare I say puffy
It’s a very bloated look isn’t it. I can’t work out if it’s all the fillers that have made her face like the moon or whether she is just bloated. She had much more definition to her face in the pictures she posts of her when she first met John.

Reactions: 3
That’s what I couldn’t understand- what is she using that enables her to change her whole face and frame when she’s talking on her Instagram? Surely the bog standard filters you get with Instagram don’t do that? The thing is she looks fine in the Lydia video, very different yes but fine. Influencers draw you in by making you feel you can relate to them and trust their opinion on products etc. If Lorna is completely altering what she actually looks like every time she turns the camera on, then why would anyone ever believe any recommendation she ever makes when we now can’t trust what her true face looks like? It feels like being conned.
I just messaged her saying I didn’t want to be negative but is now the best time for a charity sale? With people losing their jobs and on reduced pay and worrying about paying bills, I don’t think many people are in the market for designer shoes.

Wonder if I’ll get a reply 🙈😂 I honestly don’t know if she’s being wilfully ignorant and ignoring the current situation on purpose, or if she’s really that thick.

Haha yes! Feel like he’d wear stacked heels with bright blue denim jeans a la Simon Cowell.

Wow a reply! Soooo tone deaf though! “A lot of my followers are minted”. I can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️ She doesn’t live in the real world.
I don’t think the.Brands she promotes care .. they just want her 1m followers .....same as other instablaggers that she mixes /oops is seen and tagged with , its their window of opportunity ( 😂😂) to be followed by her 1M .. They all have fake friendships to get ‘themselves’ noticed . They dont care about LL TBH us tattle lifers prob know more about her than they do !!! they probably piss themselves laughing when they see her but once they’re tagged on her IG to the 1M followers and they get a follow And a collab then boom .. who is LL ?

Exactly the brands don’t give 2 shits. All they want is the demographic. Even if only a quarter of her followers are real then it’s 250k direct marketing to the age group the brands want.

There are telegram groups that some of the BIG instagrammers use to get comments/likes. There’s hundreds in them.
It’s just about increasing engagement and making themselves look popular. You’ll notice that they will all post around the same time on their grids...

I can’t bare another day of watching her pile crap on her face going on about how glowy and youthful she looks and can’t wait for the charity sale which launches today right?

Soz, but if most of her followers are "minted", then surely they wont want LL's scruffy cast offs. I'm sure they would be able to buy their own!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Soz, but if most of her followers are "minted", then surely they wont want LL's scruffy cast offs. I'm sure they would be able to buy their own!!!!
I must have missed the minted comment sometimes I flick through her stories when she’s being insufferable

I must have missed the minted comment sometimes I flick through her stories when she’s being insufferable
It was on here - someone asked her why she was doing it when everyone’s losing their jobs etc and she said some of her followers were “minted”.
Agree with @Moneybags though, if they’re that well off they surely don’t need to buy her cast off horrid balenciaga stomper trainers with no box!!

I just messaged her saying I didn’t want to be negative but is now the best time for a charity sale? With people losing their jobs and on reduced pay and worrying about paying bills, I don’t think many people are in the market for designer shoes.

Wonder if I’ll get a reply 🙈😂 I honestly don’t know if she’s being wilfully ignorant and ignoring the current situation on purpose, or if she’s really that thick.

Haha yes! Feel like he’d wear stacked heels with bright blue denim jeans a la Simon Cowell.

Wow a reply! Soooo tone deaf though! “A lot of my followers are minted”. I can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️ She doesn’t live in the real world.
BTW. Has she blocked you now?

Reactions: 1
Has she had her face and lip filler dissolved? She’s looking so much more natural and less puffy in her most recent stories and posts - I think she looks a lot better.

I was just about to say the same!

There’s just something so distasteful about all her self indulgent bollocks at the moment (I mean it’s bad normally, but even worse given the current climate)

Sitting there with piles of free stuff, that only serve to momentarily validate her self worth.

How about she donates some of the stuff to key workers? She can afford to buy it can’t she, Isn’t boasting about her wealth her USP?

Maybe some of those Penhaglion candles to people who actually work for a living? The brand should be ashamed of itself too ...

I’ve also noticed she wheels out John’s brothers charity every 6 or so months. As if that excludes her from any further charitable cause.
The amount she will raise from her tan - stained sloppy seconds won’t be as much as John spends on her handbags every month will it ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
There’s loads of apps that let you video without revealing a filter or that the videos have been altered in anyway. FaceApp is the one of main one. So she would record herself using something like this then post the stories as she does with her text over the top.

It’s a very bloated look isn’t it. I can’t work out if it’s all the fillers that have made her face like the moon or whether she is just bloated. She had much more definition to her face in the pictures she posts of her when she first met John.
I re watched the video clip her hair that lipstick she just looks untidy compared to Lydia Milen plus she shoved that huge amount of food in her mouth in one go classy bird not !

Reactions: 1
The mirror is super warping today.

Also, I used to live in Brighton, and even from our house it only took and hour and a bit to get to london, so I dont know where she gets 2 hours from when she lives by bloody gatwick. 🤦‍♀️

How does she know her followers are Minted, that’s shows so much arrogance and no sensitivity, very selfish attitude.

I wonder if 100% of the sells are going to this charity she’s not specifically said; is she keeping 50%???. I’d be very interested to hear. Her postage charges are outrageous

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.