Lorna Luxe #17 How to make Hermes look cheap: a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we win some of the stuff she’s giving away ? Is that against the rules?

Can’t wait for the sweatshirts tomorrow. Sooo excited.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The his n her’s sweatshirt shots are ploughing new furrows of cringe. His colleagues must SCREAM behind his back 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can we win some of the stuff she’s giving away ? Is that against the rules?

Can’t wait for the sweatshirts tomorrow. Sooo excited.
It's completely possible that someones extended family member/s from Azerbaijan might nominate someone else's guinea-pig...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she mention it being Remembrance Sunday?. Not even wearing a poppy? Of course she didn’t.

Not a even a quick thank you to the generations before, that fought for the freedoms that have allowed her, the laziest duck, to sit in front of a mirror all day long, gawping at her self and fantasising about handbags? (Before her afternoon nap?)

Even if she doesn’t care she could be using her platform of 1.1 million people to at least acknowledge it. But no.

( and it’s too late to mention it now Lorna..because you’ve already prioritised your bleeping stupid jumper collection)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It's completely possible that someones extended family member/s from Azerbaijan might nominate someone else's guinea-pig...
Don't mention Azerbaijani extended family members. My lot have been getting well stirred up - between them & my Uncle Hakim with his herd of Iraqi-mountain goats, I'm having a hard job keeping a lid on them.....and that's without introducing someone else's guinea-pigs into the equation! I dread the next Q & A session, I kid you not!
Also @LadyLockdown huge congrats on your elevation to VIP status - hugely deserved - your witticisms always have me laughing out loud. I know that you won't let it go to your head and I'm sure you'll continue to be our hugely entertaining (and a bit crazy) Auntie. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My Azerbaijan family were just telling me about a ‘worthy giveaway’ they’d just entered .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't mention Azerbaijani extended family members. My lot have been getting well stirred up - between them & my Uncle Hakim with his herd of Iraqi-mountain goats, I'm having a hard job keeping a lid on them.....and that's without introducing someone else's guinea-pigs into the equation! I dread the next Q & A session, I kid you not!
My Azerbaijan family were just telling me about a ‘worthy giveaway’ they’d just entered .
Actually snorted at both of these... It was so loud even the Lord looked up from his tractor video :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m VERY tempted to write in the giveaway box that I nominate Uncle Hakim due to his mountain goat related troubles. 🐐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think you should ask that she does an Iraqi sweater. What city do your fam live in as she’s asking for new cities now 🐐View attachment 303769
NO NO NO !!! FFS I thought the same tit in other colours was bad enough but more tops with Fukkin cities on em !!!! FFS don’t her minions Fukkin understand she’s fleecing them of their hard earnt pennies but stealing their suggestions whilst laying in bed choosing her Fukkin Birkin 😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.