Lorna Luxe #14 Pointless trip to Paris, no mask in sight, trying to flog ITS Flammable tripe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bahhhaaa
I remember when I was a teenager I wanted an ‘ankle bracelet’ & my mother point blank refused it. She said by wearing one it would indicate I was loose or a girl with very loose morals 🤣🤣🤣
My grandma had a phrase about red shoes.

“ For toddlers and hookers” 🤣

These aren't the same coats? There’s a lot that are similar but I couldn’t find anything that was exact same when I looked.
No not the same I was just showing example of how cheap they would be and how similar they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think that may be down to the members settings. I've clicked on members avatars in the past to get a better look at them.....Clearly for the lols!... ;)... And on some I get the message that the member limits their profile :)....
I've checked my settings and it looks like I should be able to receive messages from members 🤔
And I changed the settings so that other can view details on my profile page as that was set to nobody ... not sure if that means you can see the avatar now ;)

1602746761875.png

And it looks like I can't message anyone either... not that I ever wanted to before but now I'm outraged 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I've checked my settings and it looks like I should be able to receive messages from members 🤔
And I changed the settings so that other can view details on my profile page as that was set to nobody ... not sure if that means you can see the avatar now ;)

View attachment 276213

And it looks like I can't message anyone either... not that I ever wanted to before but now I'm outraged 😂
Ha do people ‘slide into ones DMs’ on tattle? Well I never

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lorna needs to get more tips from folks like Melissa's Wardrobe. She shared Zara perfumes that retail for £15.99 a bottle on Monday night (12th Oct) didn't share a link on her story but told her followers to check out the perfume. The perfumes sold out in 7mins on the Zara site. Yesterday they sold out in multiple stores across London and in Surrey. A number of people bought some of the perfume to sell on the likes of Ebay, others bought 11/21 bottles of the perfume from the stores.

Right, it defects the purpose!
Good for Zara! But as it’s not benefiting the influencer financially, LL will never do it 😂
But you know what, I’ve also realised that these British Influencers - who were Zara & River Island shoppers & bloggers years ago, now only get high-end stuff and act as if nothing else is good enough for them but luxury brands...sometimes post about an affordable item so their followers can get something too, plus everyone thinks they are so down to earth....
PS: I love how LL posted that info video on Hermes bags 😂 educating herself & followers Lol

Reactions: 5
How I think ITS works:

They have a “designer” who makes moodboards, collects pictures of existing garments to copy and has ideas how a “collection” should look like. Maybe Lorna gives suggestions, like “I want a porcelain print”. They send this to China (or one of the other countries) with a list of things they want (such as: we want a ruffled dress in a porcelain print, and in the same print a blouse and a skirt). Than the factory makes some prototypes, ITS picks which one they want and that’s how another act of Lorna Luxes “pret-a-trash” collection sees the light!

Reactions: 9
Unless you’re brand new, you have the privileges to make a new thread. All you have to do is press the new thread button on the main forum, put the title in, do a roundup (which is mostly all done) and post it. Then copy the address, post a reply here with the address then report your reply to admins telling them it’s a new thread.

I’d do it but I always do it so out of PRINCIPLE I REFUSE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unless you’re brand new, you have the privileges to make a new thread. All you have to do is press the new thread button on the main forum, put the title in, do a roundup (which is mostly all done) and post it. Then copy the address, post a reply here with the address then report your reply to admins telling them it’s a new thread.

I’d do it but I always do it so out of PRINCIPLE I REFUSE!!
OMG .... I’m having a panic attack just reading this 😱😱. I’m sorry I can’t do it ... 😞☹😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You’d think she’d realise that if her black bag looks green in pictures it’s time to stop using dodgy coloured filters 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.