Lorna Luxe #14 Pointless trip to Paris, no mask in sight, trying to flog ITS Flammable tripe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just tried to message you and you’re not allowed them either !!
I think that may be down to the members settings. I've clicked on members avatars in the past to get a better look at them.....Clearly for the lols!... ;)... And on some I get the message that the member limits their profile :)....

Reactions: 3
Keep seeing lots of influencer ads about riviera season 3 starting. We all know she’s going to be unbearable when that airs. She was in it donchya know

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Keep seeing lots of influencer ads about riviera season 3 starting. We all know she’s going to be unbearable when that airs. She was in it donchya know
yep. Although I am guessing she ‘starred’🥴 as part of SA’s promotional efforts ... so she will have to promote it. I’m a little surprised at Sky’s approach because their marketing budgets are huge so why get some fake tanned up half wit and her coffin dodging old man involved. Unless there is some other brand sponsoring it...

• Haha
How much are coats going to retail for I wonder? 🤔 and more to the point what the profit margin is on them!

Reactions: 1

Attachments

Last edited:
How about the poll she just put up where people are supposedly asking if her Kelly is green...I think she’s just making things up to re-play her unboxing video so we don’t forget about her bag 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How about the poll she just put up where people are supposedly asking if her Kelly is green...I think she’s just making things up to re-play her unboxing video so we don’t forget about her bag 🙄
I voted green just to bother her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think alibaba will have the answers! Will keep hunting for the stripe monstrosity

I mean 18.50 DOLLARS for 300 plus. ( so about £14)

Yes, alibaba is for large stock quantities. All the Chinese factories are on there. I’ve found factories that supply high street brands.

I’m guessing in the early days, Andrew did just buy and resell cheap Chinese stock.

if you look at LinkedIn they do have a designer for the influencer collabs (of course influencers don’t design their ranges). No disrespect but their designer only has 3 years experience and before ITS was with Lavish Alice who seem to be the same model as ITS (cheap fast fashion). No way can this small team design this amount of stuff. They may be at a point where they can add in a adaptions now but I really think the bulk is from a catalogue they pick. They’ll likely have a few suppliers. They also have a few buyers in their team. Maybe someone who works in fashion has more of an idea?

Aliexpress is more for small quantities and one-off purchases. It’s not for suppliers. I really do think aliexpress has copied those pieces sorry 😂😂

Attachments

Yeah company is worth 100 million apparently and there’s just Jessica with her 3 years experience off of manchester doing the designing. Whatever. 🙄😂

• Haha
it might just be me, but I always thought gold ankle chains were only worn by ‘ladies of the night’ to use my Nan’s phrase. Every time I look at them I think wtaf.
Bahhhaaa
I remember when I was a teenager I wanted an ‘ankle bracelet’ & my mother point blank refused it. She said by wearing one it would indicate I was loose or a girl with very loose morals 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Bahhhaaa
I remember when I was a teenager I wanted an ‘ankle bracelet’ & my mother point blank refused it. She said by wearing one it would indicate I was loose or a girl with very loose morals 🤣🤣🤣
That describes LL pretty well . Your mother was right 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.