Lorna Luxe #11 buy my Polyester tat so I can buy Chanel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m curious of what these works are going on in their place. If you watch her (I did about 6/7 times dear God) that smile is fake, she suddenly changes her facial expression when telling the truth about the rental. Her jaw is in full swing as she cooks up her lies of tidying up and her eyes movements are weird and she seemed quite fidgety.

Reactions: 6
Full on refurb of the flat then. I mean it’s been a month... 🤷‍♀️ Now in week 5... how much work can a 2 bed flat need??

Funny that some of my happiest memories were when “ someone special” and I did up our first house. We lived in one room whilst the rest was being ripped apart.

But that’s not good enough for Pwincess, she can’t deal with noise and mess! God forbid.

You know what tho... a proper influencer would have shared the experience! Rather than bleeping off to London for random clinical penthouses. She’s fucked.

I’m curious of what these works are going on in their place. If you watch her (I did about 6/7 times dear God) that smile is fake, she suddenly changes her facial expression when telling the truth about the rental. Her jaw is in full swing as she cooks up her lies of tidying up and her eyes movements are weird and she seemed quite fidgety.
and she uses a weird whispery voice which reveal she’s not convinced of her own lies. ( Microsignals)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Where Shiv’s husband was in the “wrong” safe room?? 😂😂
Yes! Tom Wahmsgans (sp?) one of the greatest fictional characters ever..

Maybe the ‘being held in a safe room at selfridges’ tale explains the cruella coat episode. I’d have had to be held at gunpoint to try on that monstrosity let alone buy it 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Research tea......

She's changed her company name, why would someone do that? Anyone know?

It's changed from LORNALUXE.COM LIMITED to L A SPACE PRODUCTIONS LIMITED from 9 September 2020
Very interesting. It must have something to do with why she made her @l_a_space Instagram account private the other day. Productions, interesting. :unsure:

• Haha
Very interesting. It must have something to do with why she made her @l_a_space Instagram account private the other day. Productions, interesting. :unsure:
She is an actress don’t ya know she’s in Riviera .. .. not yet been on tv 😂😂😂BUT . I’m sure she’ll let us know when it’s on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
6 figure fee brand .. Lorna was invited to the event in LA bragged about it stating she was the only European Influencer invited . Maybe not Lorna you had to pay your own flights so of no interest to me . Back in the UK Lorna bad mouthed the brand , the clothes and the American influencers saying they were mean,jealous and unfriendly. LornaLuxe thought she would break big in America . She was the laughing stock for a while .
I was always curious over that trip as she seemed alone in all the pics and went to Chanel and bought a huge black back as I remember thinking at the time why would someone that flies from an airport with Chanel pay stupid US prices for a bag? But since then I've learnt she's thick as tit!
I seem to recall it was after she spoke to someone on that trip she hired management?
US folk esp LA are friendly but it's all about what value you can bring to them, they saw through her quickly then 🤣

• Haha
Yes! Tom Wahmsgans (sp?) one of the greatest fictional characters ever..

Maybe the ‘being held in a safe room at selfridges’ tale explains the cruella coat episode. I’d have had to be held at gunpoint to try on that monstrosity let alone buy it 🙄
He is my absolute favourite in that - followed swiftly by the character the other Culkin brother portrays, oh and the nerdy young guy ... anyway, sorry all, back to loopy luxe...

Reactions: 1
He is my absolute favourite in that - followed swiftly by the character the other Culkin brother portrays, oh and the nerdy young guy ... anyway, sorry all, back to loopy luxe...
Ha oh god yes though i am team Kendall. There needs to be a Succession thread. In fact there probably is one but I haven’t looked 👀

Reactions: 4
Well I like to say you’ve ripped her Facebook to shreds, good work. I remember that Olly Murs incident, what a dick, you don’t need people like that wandering the earth.

I’ve watched her stories OM raisin ain’t too pleased to be in a rental again, he’s getting old just wants his wine n slippers and sofa at the weekend.

Reactions: 6
Well I like to say you’ve ripped her Facebook to shreds, good work. I remember that Olly Murs incident, what a dick, you don’t need people like that wandering the earth.

I’ve watched her stories OM raisin ain’t too pleased to be in a rental again, he’s getting old just wants his wine n slippers and sofa at the weekend.
It’s true I get the feeling he just wants an easy life with occasional In the tit-funded spenny hollibobs where he can deploy the trusty yellow trunks and lie in the sun all day like a rotisserie chicken

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol, I can't imagine MRS LORNA ANDREWS selling anything on Depop. It will be too much work for her!
On a burner account..yup I totally see her selling her old ITS tat for cash.
Listen, She would sell her soul if she could photograph it...🙂🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On a burner account..yup I totally see her selling her old ITS tat for cash.
Listen, She would sell her soul if she could photograph it...🙂🙃
100% I bet she’s got her mum running it for her

Guuuuys we’ve decided to go away this weekend so I’m standing down from W1 field agent duties.

However I am going to try to do my bit for the team and do an in-depth TDLR for the next thread. I know @LadyLockdown is the queen of TDLR but I feel we need a real summary of everything that’s been unearthed because a lot of newbies are asking questions that are buried deep between the threads. Hopefully I have time to do it before the new thread is created x

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Guuuuys we’ve decided to go away this weekend so I’m standing down from W1 field agent duties.

However I am going to try to do my bit for the team and do an in-depth TDLR for the next thread. I know @LadyLockdown is the queen of TDLR but I feel we need a real summary of everything that’s been unearthed because a lot of newbies are asking questions that are buried deep between the threads. Hopefully I have time to do it before the new thread is created x
Excellent stuff. There is hella lot to summarise, best of British!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Do it! I always forget stuff - got a memory like a sieve or, like a “Queen baby pwincess cruella loopy luxe liar” 😈 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.