Lori smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A brand new reel - this time at an eye-watering 5:03 of utter nonsensical rubbish. Definitely has far too much time on her hands. 💯

Apparently, "the people who use Tattle are only one step under the n#nce category". Yes, you read that right!

I highly suggest the vacuous witch looks up the meaning of the word before embarrassing herself. Is she on bleeping drugs or something? ❄🍷❄🍷

Utter clown. 🤡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
A brand new reel - this time at an eye-watering 5:03 of utter nonsensical rubbish. Definitely has far too much time on her hands. 💯

Apparently, "the people who use Tattle are only one step under the n#nce category". Yes, you read that right!

I highly suggest the vacuous witch looks up the meaning of the word before embarrassing herself. Is she on bleeping drugs or something? ❄🍷❄🍷

Utter clown. 🤡

View attachment 2583679
She’s an absolute twit is she trying to deflect whats about to come out about one of her family members People who find her funny are as thick as her

Reactions: 6
I started to watch on Iganony but I don’t have the time or patience to watch her rant. It just seems that she’s trying to be trolled. Nothing bad is said about her on here unless she has ‘celeb’ pals that are? Either way she isn’t funny but embarrassing herself

Utter clown. 🤡

View attachment 2583679

I started to watch on Iganony but I don’t have the time or patience to watch her rant. It just seems that she’s trying to be trolled. Nothing bad is said about her on here unless she has ‘celeb’ pals that are? Either way she isn’t funny but embarrassing herself
She loves the fact she has a tattle page you can imagine her next gig at Christmas which she’s got the annoying Nohun doing a slot at her whole thing will be about trolls and tattle with the troll pink wig included! I think she actually wants to be *trolled* as it gives her something to talk about, she’s tit at comedy tit at brows and tit at being a mother

Reactions: 5
She’s an absolute twit is she trying to deflect whats about to come out about one of her family members People who find her funny are as thick as her
It's very clear that she's a very uneducated, insecure person who's pretty desperate for any kind of exposure. She's actually embarrassing herself at this point by the constant mention of Tattle and is utterly unaware of the actual meanings of the words 'troll' and 'n#nce' - which doesn't surprise me as she sounds illiterate and as thick as pig tit.

She's also as irritating as thrush and as funny as piles. I actually pity her being so deluded in thinking 'trolls' live a 'double life' and are too scared to say the truth to people's faces. I've always called out people to their faces - end of.

She clearly has deep insecurities! She's friends with Kerry Kraktona - that says it all! 😂

Sad witch.

Screenshot_20231121-015118~2.png

• Haha
It's very clear that she's a very uneducated, insecure person who's pretty desperate for any kind of exposure. She's actually embarrassing herself at this point by the constant mention of Tattle and is utterly unaware of the actual meanings of the words 'troll' and 'n#nce' - which doesn't surprise me as she sounds illiterate and as thick as pig tit.

She's also as irritating as thrush and as funny as piles. I actually pity her being so deluded in thinking 'trolls' live a 'double life' and are too scared to say the truth to people's faces. I've always called out people to their faces - end of.

She clearly has deep insecurities! She's friends with Kerry Kraktona - that says it all! 😂

Sad witch.

View attachment 2584001
Being on tattle is no different than having a witch with your mates, gossiping at the school gates or talking about someone with people you work with, nobody is trolling her wishing her harm or messaging her abuse, we are just talking about what a twit she is on here! I bet she’s bitched about people with her plastic mates! I’m not being funny her husband calls women slags and cunts for lols at his show what’s the difference in us calling her one on here!

Reactions: 7
She loves the fact she has a tattle page you can imagine her next gig at Christmas which she’s got the annoying Nohun doing a slot at her whole thing will be about trolls and tattle with the troll pink wig included! I think she actually wants to be *trolled* as it gives her something to talk about, she’s tit at comedy tit at brows and tit at being a mother
You would honestly have to pay me to sit through one of her gigs - and one of his for that matter! Not funny whatsoever! I've encountered far more intelligent and funnier people on here!

People like this do make me laugh as they have a stereotypical image in their tiny pea of a brain that people who see through their sad little facade of a life and have a different and very valid opinion are then called 'trolls'. 😴😴😴 Boo hoo! 😂

It's all very tiresome and she's obviously SO damn insecure! You can just imagine how much energy she wastes when making these videos. It's hilarious in itself that she continues to do it. She'd be better off reading an educational book - it's never too late for educating yourself but I highly doubt she's read a book in her life.

I saw a clip of that podcast where she thought there were two moons. What an utter moron. 🤡
---
Being on tattle is no different than having a witch with your mates, gossiping at the school gates or talking about someone with people you work with, nobody is trolling her wishing her harm or messaging her abuse, we are just talking about what a twit she is on here! I bet she’s bitched about people with her plastic mates! I’m not being funny her husband calls women slags and cunts for lols at his show what’s the difference in us calling her one on here!
I'd never even heard of Paul Smith until the fixed fight with Jake Quickenden. He was actually getting a lot of support from the Fakeys as he donated his fight purse to Weapons Down Gloves Up whereas Fakey kept the money. He needs watch her - she's embarrassingly thick and not good PR.

Last edited:
Me too 🙋‍♀️
What is she like?? She’s embarrassing herself and Paul. She’s doing Paul no favours, just when he is starting to get famous, I never heard of him until the fixed fight and thought he was funny but that fake fight and his wife has kinda turned me off him! but fair play to him for not pocketing the money! Whats her obsession with tattle?? Nobody has said anything about her until her twit troll videos, she’s clearly doing it for attention! twit! so whats the deal with her and Paul? Are they only together 2 years? So he has 2 kids with his ex and how many kids hassge got? Do any of their kids live with them??? Im intrigued now lol 😂

Reactions: 3
Me too 🙋‍♀️
What is she like?? She’s embarrassing herself and Paul. She’s doing Paul no favours, just when he is starting to get famous, I never heard of him until the fixed fight and thought he was funny but that fake fight and his wife has kinda turned me off him! but fair play to him for not pocketing the money! Whats her obsession with tattle?? Nobody has said anything about her until her twit troll videos, she’s clearly doing it for attention! twit! so whats the deal with her and Paul? Are they only together 2 years? So he has 2 kids with his ex and how many kids hassge got? Do any of their kids live with them??? Im intrigued now lol 😂
None of her kids live with her her youngest lives with her Dad in Torquay, her sons studying in Liverpool her eldest daughter I’ve not a clue about as she rarely mentions her! I’m more shocked that Loris not even 40 yet!! But as you can see she definitely loves herself 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can bet she witches and gossips about people. More Than likely worse than anything said about her on here. Does she not realise people lived her OH before she started like a troll

• Heart
None of her kids live with her her youngest lives with her Dad in Torquay, her sons studying in Liverpool her eldest daughter I’ve not a clue about as she rarely mentions her! I’m more shocked that Loris not even 40 yet!! But as you can see she definitely loves herself 😂😂
Not even 40??!! She's had a bleeping hard paper round!! 😂😂

• Haha
Obviously an expert in "racking one up". This was back in November 2021 when she went to Turkey for a nose job. Probably a septum repair.....

"This is not cocaine by the way, before anybody messages me. It's Coffee Mate".

lor1smith_1700750404194.jpg

---
I'm going to have to get the Vagisil out again as it's made yet another troll clip. 😴😴😴

Honestly, the time, effort and energy this must take. 😂😂

Screenshot_20231123-150332~2.png
Screenshot_20231123-145936~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s vile. I can’t bring myself to check out her videos. Does she get a lot of likes/comments for her troll rants? Doing one fair enough but it’s not funny. If people get directed to here they’ll seee she ain’t been trolled at all!

Obviously an expert in "racking one up". This was back in November 2021 when she went to Turkey for a nose job. Probably a septum repair.....

"This is not cocaine by the way, before anybody messages me. It's Coffee Mate".

View attachment 2588301

View attachment 2588302
View attachment 2588303
View attachment 2588304
View attachment 2588305
View attachment 2588306
View attachment 2588307
View attachment 2588308
---
I'm going to have to get the Vagisil out again as it's made yet another troll clip. 😴😴😴

Honestly, the time, effort and energy this must take. 😂😂

View attachment 2588337View attachment 2588338

She’s vile. I can’t bring myself to check out her videos. Does she get a lot of likes/comments for her troll rants? Doing one fair enough but it’s not funny. If people get directed to here they’ll seee she ain’t been trolled at all!
That's been up for 6hrs with 139 likes! 😂

• Haha
Oh yawn....... 🙄 She's done yet another one! This time about 'trolls getting a glow-up'.

Doesn't she realise she's not funny in the slightest and to do this, especially over a weekend, is bleeping sad. Hasn't she got children? Obviously read my comment about being insecure because she's now waffling on 'how trolls project this on people but they haven't seen their toes for years and they're the ones insecure'. Well put it this way love, I'm a size 12, nearly 6ft and don't look like a fat, wobbly, transitioning bloke.

Wind your neck in ya bleeping boring doughnut and go and look after ya kids!

---
The only person projecting is herself! She said in that troll video about 'going on holiday again without the kids and the trolls calling a person out for being a bad mother because of it and then she mentioned about cellulite'.

Pretty much talking about herself then because she's apparently going away. That slimming filter will be on bleeping overdrive.

She's such a delicate, insecure, sensitive flower. 😂😂

Screenshot_20231126-085710~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The troll videos are just odd- They genuinely aren't funny 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's almost like she's trolling herself because she's literally talking about her own insecurities in them. The only thing that makes me chuckle is she seems to think 'trolls' are some disgustingly fat, insecure, ugly people, who can't look after their kids, are rotten on the inside, can't touch their toes, blah, blah, blah when in fact she's describing herself! 😂😂

What a loser!

• Heart