Lori smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, just pulling up a chair from the JQ thread. πŸ‘

So I take it he cheated with her? His first wife is actually naturally pretty. Lori looks like she's transitioning!

Don't know much about these two but I guess the first wife was binned off quickly? She had a lucky escape in my opinion. πŸ’―

As for the "troll" videos, she looks mentally deranged in them. You ok hun? πŸ€ͺ

Screenshot_20231109-034218~2.png

---
Completely unhinged and not in the slightest funny. 🀑

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hi all, just pulling up a chair from the JQ thread. πŸ‘

So I take it he cheated with her? His first wife is actually naturally pretty. Lori looks like she's transitioning!

Don't know much about these two but I guess the first wife was binned off quickly? She had a lucky escape in my opinion. πŸ’―

As for the "troll" videos, she looks mentally deranged in them. You ok hun? πŸ€ͺ

View attachment 2561011
---
Completely unhinged and not in the slightest funny. 🀑

Transitioning has killed me off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi all- came to this thread after her obvious tattle troll posts which are disturbing and not funny, she calls herself a comedian? πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄Who does she actually think she is? And why does she keep on prattling on about turkey teeth? I’m so glad she’s got a thread she is unbearable πŸ’€

Reactions: 5
Hi all- came to this thread after her obvious tattle troll posts which are disturbing and not funny, she calls herself a comedian? πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄Who does she actually think she is? And why does she keep on prattling on about turkey teeth? I’m so glad she’s got a thread she is unbearable πŸ’€
At least her having a thread gives her some new material we may need to charge commission

• Haha
Reactions: 6
witch be bleeping iINSECURE!! πŸ’― I suppose that's what happens when you hook up with a married man. Am I right in assuming they cheated whilst he was married to his first wife? Once a cheat, always a cheat and all that jazz....... πŸ€”

You keep mentioning Tattle love. πŸ‘ Great publicity! Be careful about slagging people off wearing Uggs though, not that I know anybody that wears those 'slag wellies' as they call them now! Your new best mate Sophie Quickenden absolutely loves them and most of these 'influencers'!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

This bleep's bleeping nuts! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20231109-231938~2.png
Screenshot_20231109-231706~2.png
Screenshot_20231109-232304~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
witch be bleeping iINSECURE!! πŸ’― I suppose that's what happens when you hook up with a married man. Am I right in assuming they cheated whilst he was married to his first wife? Once a cheat, always a cheat and all that jazz....... πŸ€”

You keep mentioning Tattle love. πŸ‘ Great publicity! Be careful about slagging people off wearing Uggs though, not that I know anybody that wears those 'slag wellies' as they call them now! Your new best mate Sophie Quickenden absolutely loves them and most of these 'influencers'!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

This bleep's bleeping nuts! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2562307
View attachment 2562308View attachment 2562309View attachment 2562310
Gotta love a filter free Lori!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think he said that him and his first wife grew apart then he met Lori at a show but she was in a relationship? I might have misremembered bcos I didn’t really care that much. From what he said I presumed he’d been married to his first wife much longer than 2019. Plus how romantic to promote your tour on your wedding announcement πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I think he said that him and his first wife grew apart then he met Lori at a show but she was in a relationship? I might have misremembered bcos I didn’t really care that much. From what he said I presumed he’d been married to his first wife much longer than 2019. Plus how romantic to promote your tour on your wedding announcement πŸ˜‚
He married early 2019 met Lori June 2019 !!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Came over here after seeing Part time working mummy scammer share her post about the trolls...what a strange human she is 🀣 although seeing her without her troll filter on I genuinely did think she was a man 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He married early 2019 met Lori June 2019 !!
Bloody hell - that didn't last long. Maybe the wife had her eyes lasered as Specsavers were busy. Definitely sounds like he mugged the wife off. You can hardly 'grow apart' in that short space of time!

Came over here after seeing Part time working mummy scammer share her post about the trolls...what a strange human she is 🀣 although seeing her without her troll filter on I genuinely did think she was a man 😬
I wonder how many of the young girls beaten black and blue or left for dead by Lorrys brother have used ptwms women's centre?

Reactions: 4
I wonder how many of the young girls beaten black and blue or left for dead by Lorrys brother have used ptwms women's centre?
I don't know much about PTWM but what I've seen on the PTWM Unmasked account, and that account is doing the Lord's work, she is rotten to the core as well as that bent pig of a husband. As a survivor of DV myself, if I had a brother like that I would ensure the bastard never went near any woman again - EVER. He sounds like the scum of the Earth. 🀬

I don't know much about PTWM but what I've seen on the PTWM Unmasked account, and that account is doing the Lord's work, she is rotten to the core as well as that bent pig of a husband. As a survivor of DV myself, if I had a brother like that I would ensure the bastard never went near any woman again - EVER. He sounds like the scum of the Earth. 🀬
I don't think its very appropriate for ptwm on a professional level to be supporting a lady who is very close to her brother who is a prolific perpetrator of DV

I don't think its very appropriate for ptwm on a professional level to be supporting a lady who is very close to her brother who is a prolific perpetrator of DV
No, that's disgusting. So Lori is close to her abusive, scumbag brother? That's bleeping vile. 🀬