Lori smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched her troll video back wtf is it! She’s not remotely funny how anyone can laugh with her not at her is hilarious in itself, hopefully she will just vanish into obscurity soon. She’s a pathetic idiot yes keep it coming Lori the more you say the more dirty laundry that will come out about you and your not so squeaky clean family

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just watched her troll video back wtf is it! She’s not remotely funny how anyone can laugh with her not at her is hilarious in itself, hopefully she will just vanish into obscurity soon. She’s a pathetic idiot yes keep it coming Lori the more you say the more dirty laundry that will come out about you and your not so squeaky clean family
Exactly....the more you rant the more we spill.

Delusions of grandeur with her bleeping huge head...she knocks me sick.

Reactions: 5

That’s what she is delusional. For her wedding she got full body lipo in Turkey but made out it was from the gym! The biggest cringe is when they filmed a video of Paul collecting his new car! wtf 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Reporting to her paid for followers 😂
Delusions of grandeur 100% even her wedding day speech was all about her while Paul was balling his eyes out also giving a speech that was all about her 😂 she didn't shed a single tear
Paul smiths wife, did you know she was married to Paul smith, do you know Paul smith she's his wife, you know who Paul smith is don't you, well she's married to him YOU KNOW PAUL SMITH THE COMEDIAN you know who his wife is don't you?? 😂
---
I saw that too, it's giving your great aunt trying desperately to be funny from her nursing home. Its giving passive aggressive trying (and failing) to hide a fume behind "humour" it's giving DON'T YOU KNOW IM PAUL SMITHS WIFE 😂
---
Have you saw her troll rant! Hi Lori 👋🏼 you fame hungry attention seeking twit 😂😂
Oh she has more 😴 what an air of mystery and suspense

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reporting to her paid for followers 😂
Delusions of grandeur 100% even her wedding day speech was all about her while Paul was balling his eyes out also giving a speech that was all about her 😂 she didn't shed a single tear
Paul smiths wife, did you know she was married to Paul smith, do you know Paul smith she's his wife, you know who Paul smith is don't you, well she's married to him YOU KNOW PAUL SMITH THE COMEDIAN you know who his wife is don't you?? 😂
---

I saw that too, it's giving your great aunt trying desperately to be funny from her nursing home. Its giving passive aggressive trying (and failing) to hide a fume behind "humour" it's giving DON'T YOU KNOW IM PAUL SMITHS WIFE 😂
---

Oh she has more 😴 what an air of mystery and suspense
Bring it on 😂😂 she probably thinks she’s made it now she’s got a tattle thread! She may have her plastic fantastic local sheep brown nosing her but she’s not as well liked as she likes to think

Bring it on 😂😂 she probably thinks she’s made it now she’s got a tattle thread! She may have her plastic fantastic local sheep brown nosing her but she’s not as well liked as she likes to think
I'm not sure who's brown nosing her apart from her dad and brother 😂 I've honest to god never heard anyone locally say a good word about her

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure who's brown nosing her apart from her dad and brother 😂 I've honest to god never heard anyone locally say a good word about her
Oh she’s got a few! But as you say majority laugh at her and not with her and most have never heard of her! The dads so cringe with his photos of Saturday posing with Kerry Katona 😂😂

• Haha
Come from jakes thread jeez she’s not right with the troll reels what’s her issue ?
are Paul’s kids hers ? Or with his ex

Reactions: 6
Ahh welcome trolls!! 😂😂 are we all cunting today! 😂😂
"All those pesky trolls talking about my husbands gozzy eyes"
No no, no ones trashing your husband love, only you

Anyone else notice how when they kissed after the fight paul had his eyes closed but lorry had hers open? In psychology and body language we were taught that kissing with eyes open is an indication that the person isn't enjoying the kiss. This is because with the lips being so sensitive, the noses being close and sense of smell being stimulated and the eyes that close to another face the brain goes into sensory overload and will try to automatically close the eyes to stop the blurry image of an up close face and in turn heighten the sensation in the lips. People who kiss with eyes open don't feel the sensitivity in their lips due to the sensory overload happening in the brain

Reactions: 4
"All those pesky trolls talking about my husbands gozzy eyes"
No no, no ones trashing your husband love, only you

Anyone else notice how when they kissed after the fight paul had his eyes closed but lorry had hers open? In psychology and body language we were taught that kissing with eyes open is an indication that the person isn't enjoying the kiss. This is because with the lips being so sensitive, the noses being close and sense of smell being stimulated and the eyes that close to another face the brain goes into sensory overload and will try to automatically close the eyes to stop the blurry image of an up close face and in turn heighten the sensation in the lips. People who kiss with eyes open don't feel the sensitivity in their lips due to the sensory overload happening in the brain
Wouldn’t you close your eyes if you had to look at her face!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lori is friends with fame hungry Gem Rose from MAFS! What a pair of cunts!
---
Oh here we are another unfunny troll post 🥱

Last edited:
Lori is friends with fame hungry Gem Rose from MAFS! What a pair of cunts!
---
Oh here we are another unfunny troll post 🥱
I've had funnier bouts of diarrhoea 🥱
---
Another troll video, well at least these have lasted longer than the big brother vlogs that got 4 likes from her 50k bought followers 😂 side note love nobody is dragging what you're wearing, we're dragging your fame hungry narcissism your drug dealing dad and your psycho drug addict violent to woman brother

Last edited:
Reactions: 4