Lori smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, just pulling up a chair from the JQ thread. 👍

So I take it he cheated with her? His first wife is actually naturally pretty. Lori looks like she's transitioning!

Don't know much about these two but I guess the first wife was binned off quickly? She had a lucky escape in my opinion. 💯

As for the "troll" videos, she looks mentally deranged in them. You ok hun? 🤪

View attachment 2561011
---
Completely unhinged and not in the slightest funny. 🤡

So he got married in 2019 and it’s 2023 and he’s married again wtf ….. what’s the tea ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a bleeping prick can someone remind me when I’m meant to laugh
---

No they live with their mum and Loris youngest lives with her Dad
This Lori bint must be a very insecure woman. In that latest troll video she says about 'actually spending time with her kids and doing activities' blah blah - bit hard when the kids live with the other parents. She's always going on about Turkey teef as well....

Then there's that post about him with strippers and jizzing. WTF??
---
🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This Lori bint must be a very insecure woman. In that latest troll video she says about 'actually spending time with her kids and doing activities' blah blah - bit hard when the kids live with the other parents. She's always going on about Turkey teef as well....

Then there's that post about him with strippers and jizzing. WTF??
---
🤢🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 2569426
And she says she’s famous now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This unfunny, thick bleep needs to learn the difference between direct 'trolling' and comments being left on a Gossip Forum.

Damn idiot. 🤡

Screenshot_20231114-013549~2.png

Reactions: 4
The phrase "trolling" has been completely subverted. It originally meant saying things you didn't actually believe to wind people up for shits and giggles. Eg. going on, say, a Take That fan forum and saying "TAKE THAT ARE A BUNCH OF UGLY TWATS!" when you were actually indifferent about Take That and then sitting back laughing as people got really angry and spent hours wailing and gnashing their teeth and crying in defence of Take That.

Criticisms that people make believing them to be valid have now been renamed as trolling. It's bullshit. If you put yourself in the public eye you're going to get comments, good and bad. IMHO they get upset because they know these criticisms have merit. If someone called you a purple haired alien you'd just laugh because you'd know you're not but if they called you a lazy, grifting twit and you felt deep down that you WERE a lazy, grifting twit then the criticism would hit a raw nerve because you'd realise you'd been rumbled.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The phrase "trolling" has been completely subverted. It originally meant saying things you didn't actually believe to wind people up for shits and giggles. Eg. going on, say, a Take That fan forum and saying "TAKE THAT ARE A BUNCH OF UGLY TWATS!" when you were actually indifferent about Take That and then sitting back laughing as people got really angry and spent hours wailing and gnashing their teeth and crying in defence of Take That.

Criticisms that people make believing them to be valid have now been renamed as trolling. It's bullshit. If you put yourself in the public eye you're going to get comments, good and bad. IMHO they get upset because they know these criticisms have merit. If someone called you a purple haired alien you'd just laugh because you'd know you're not but if they called you a lazy, grifting twit and you felt deep down that you WERE a lazy, grifting twit then the criticism would hit a raw nerve because you'd realise you'd been rumbled.
She completely gives the game away also that she is one VERY insecure woman with huge issues. Those pathetic, unfunny troll videos obviously take a lot of time and effort to do and she's hardly getting any views because nobody knows who the duck she is. We only became aware of her on the Fakey thread because of the fixed fight then she started aiming at Tattle and being associated with that god awful PTWM.

She comes across in those videos as very repetitive ie constantly talking about Turkey teef blah blah. It wouldn't surprise me if he shags old tarts behind her back - that stripper clip made me cringe. Openly talking to her husband about him 'jizzing on strippers'. Lovely. 🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She completely gives the game away also that she is one VERY insecure woman with huge issues. Those pathetic, unfunny troll videos obviously take a lot of time and effort to do and she's hardly getting any views because nobody knows who the duck she is. We only became aware of her on the Fakey thread because of the fixed fight then she started aiming at Tattle and being associated with that god awful PTWM.

She comes across in those videos as very repetitive ie constantly talking about Turkey teef blah blah. It wouldn't surprise me if he shags old tarts behind her back - that stripper clip made me cringe. Openly talking to her husband about him 'jizzing on strippers'. Lovely. 🤢🤢
Yeah how insecure would you have to be to make your husband sack his gay tour manager

Reactions: 5
Very repetitive isn't she? Obviously not a lot going on up top to actually come up with anything new. A 'one trick pony' springs to mind. 😴😴

---
WTF...? 🤡

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It’s all an act she’s as thick as pig tit but acts dumber to try and be funny he gets boring to after the first 2 minutes
I don't think I could put myself through watching or listening to either of them in full. A few minutes did me. They are both not funny at all. 💯

Reactions: 8
Very repetitive isn't she? Obviously not a lot going on up top to actually come up with anything new. A 'one trick pony' springs to mind. 😴😴

View attachment 2580137
---
WTF...? D

View attachment 2580137
---
WTF...? 🤡

View attachment 2580140
Did you not know she was married to PAUL SMITH, you know PAUL SMITHS WIFE
Name dropping in all the local fish and chip shops

• Haha
Reactions: 9