Lori smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is she gonna address the real issues raised here though like her drug dealing dad and woman beating brother

Reactions: 5
Paul looked right pissed off the other day when she was filming him whilst she was smoking weed
He was raised different from her, you can tell doing drugs around your kids is very normalised to her it's all she's ever knew growing up but it's not normal for him which is why he looks so uncomfortable and awkward. I think he's lost his spark since being with her like the light has gone from his eyes and his material is more forced like he's just well under the pussy whip, living on eggshells

Reactions: 5
The fine young specimen that is Jack Callow up to the eyeballs on xanax. "duck the police" well that's going to go down well in jail isn't it 😂 they must be proud. Could not make the family holiday to Orlando due to the police tag on his ankle 😂

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 1
The fine young specimen that is Jack Callow up to the eyeballs on xanax. "duck the police" well that's going to go down well in jail isn't it 😂 they must be proud. Could not make the family holiday to Orlando due to the police tag on his ankle 😂
It won’t be long before his inside after what his done 🤬🤬

• Angry
My heart goes out to the children of the poor man that lost his life in the car that jack crashed in to. I don't know how the police can justify giving him bail unless he's a snitch
It will be don’t you know who my sister is 😂🙄. It’s tragic what happened that man’s poor family apparently that wanker was laughing about it

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He looks like a right bleep. Imagine getting “duck the Police” tattoo’d on you, CRINGE!!

• Angry
He looks like a right bleep. Imagine getting “duck the Police” tattoo’d on you, CRINGE!!
While you're on tag and bail about to be jailed 😂 not the brightest spark bless
It will be don’t you know who my sister is 😂🙄. It’s tragic what happened that man’s poor family apparently that wanker was laughing about it
Yes I've heard that too no remorse at all, psychopath. Runs in the family

• Angry
Need to catch up on this utterly inbred, unfunny, bleep of a bleep whose family are quite clearly in need of wiping off of the face of the Earth, but what in Hell's fire are these filters?

What an ugly, fat, inbred witch. Ugly bleep. 🤢

No wonder she copped off with an equally inbred ugly ginger bleep, with horrendous, coloured tattoos that no woman in their right mind would shag, let alone look at without 1,000,000 pints and a spiked drink. 😂😂😂😂

You ain't funny love. Not one bit. Neither is he.

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT ABOUT YOUR WOMAN BEATING bleep OF A BROTHER WHO STABBED SOMEONE EH?

Where's the troll videos gone you UGLY FAT bleep bleep?

bleeping scumbag.

---
bleeping dirty skank needs a good beating. 🤬
---
My heart goes out to the children of the poor man that lost his life in the car that jack crashed in to. I don't know how the police can justify giving him bail unless he's a snitch
Disgusting. 🤬
---
I hope karma catches up with that bleep. 🤬
---
Loris brother Jack Callow going around stabbing children now
Disgusting bastard. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Wow
Need to catch up on this utterly inbred, unfunny, bleep of a bleep whose family are quite clearly in need of wiping off of the face of the Earth, but what in Hell's fire are these filters?

What an ugly, fat, inbred witch. Ugly bleep. 🤢

No wonder she copped off with an equally inbred ugly ginger bleep, with horrendous, coloured tattoos that no woman in their right mind would shag, let alone look at without 1,000,000 pints and a spiked drink. 😂😂😂😂

You ain't funny love. Not one bit. Neither is he.

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT ABOUT YOUR WOMAN BEATING bleep OF A BROTHER WHO STABBED SOMEONE EH?

Where's the troll videos gone you UGLY FAT bleep bleep?

bleeping scumbag.

View attachment 2788046
---

bleeping dirty skank needs a good beating. 🤬
---

Disgusting. 🤬
---

I hope karma catches up with that bleep. 🤬
---

Disgusting bastard. 🤬

She’s vile. I had a look at her posts and she really thinks she’s something special and funny (not). I think I’d walk past use in the street and not know who she is she filters herself so much. Classy family eh

Reactions: 3