Loneliness / making friends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙂 So am I , I hope there was a way we could support each other
me too, I have fibromyalgia and cant get out much

@Peeltheavocado sorry to pry but don’t suppose you have Fibro? Apologies if not.
Loneliness is definitely crippling, I get about the extroverts just being too much and then people are the ones that look at you as unapproachable or just boring Sally in the corner. I get told all the time I’m cold or I’m unsociable but it’s because I’ve now become anxious and depressed which isn’t just a switch. People also don’t understand the insecurities that come with being alone for so long, friends don’t understand that although I might not want to say go clubbing, you can still keep me company at home. Pizza. Netflix. But that dried up and I felt to much of a burden to ask that question from them. It’s not easy to make friends. Especially where I’m from and my age. Everyone has the clique.
hi I have fibro, ive tried the fibro groups but all they talk about is medication, I prefer it on here, at least theres a mix of subjects.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2