Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty baffled by this whole thing. Jes writes some racist/homophobic/fatphobic things on twitter in her early 20s. People don't like this and leave her negative reviews, affecting her career. Jes responds by trying to doxx people and complain to their employees, affecting their careers...

All seems a bit circular and tit for tat if I'm honest.

Doxxing is on seriously, seriously dodgy legal ground.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I'm pretty baffled by this whole thing. Jes writes some racist/homophobic/fatphobic things on twitter in her early 20s. People don't like this and leave her negative reviews, affecting her career. Jes responds by trying to doxx people and complain to their employees, affecting their careers...

All seems a bit circular and tit for tat if I'm honest.

Doxxing is on seriously, seriously dodgy legal ground.
Was actually coming here to say something similar tbh! I haven’t ever posted anything about her, but I have followed her on insta for a good while bc she is from my hometown and we know mutual people, whilst I don’t think some of the things said that have been said about her on here are nice, I really don't understand how her sitting on her insta stories and demanding these people apologise or she will ‘speak to their boss’ is actually in anyway productive?
She is going on about how these people have ruined her life for the past year, so it kinda seems hypocritical to essentially threaten to do the same to them, if they don’t come forward and apologise?

Reactions: 12
Irrespective of what has been said on here, what is much more likely to be a matter for the police is doxxing people and then naming them publicly on Instagram if they don't apologise.

If I went to the police and said to them "excuse me, someone has called me a spoilt witch online" (I AM NOT CALLING ANYONE THAT MYSELF, THIS IS AN EXAMPLE), they would say OK well that isn't very nice but it's not a crime. If I went to the police and said "excuse me, someone has tracked me down online and hacked an anonymous profile I use and now they are saying if I don't issue an apology for things I said that they didn't like, they will call my employers and name and shame me", THAT would be of a lot more interest to them.

Reactions: 13
This is all very ott. for someone that didn't read the comments here now they've ruined her life for the past year. And I agree she wants people to own up and apologise but she does an half arsed apology and not going into any detail of what she said. Wish her sister would just enjoy her holiday

Reactions: 10
All their stories are really weird... Like they are almost too good to be true... Suddenly they have 360 turnaround and people are apologising? I don't believe that anyone would apologise for having an opinion. Maybe they paid some PR agency to dig them out from the hole and that's the tactic. Surely people will come here and see the tweets. Human curiosity. Super weird

Reactions: 7
Of course people have apologised if they've been doxxed, because they've been told their employers will be contacted otherwise.

If it were me I wouldn't want that sort of apology from someone, but there you go.

Of course people have apologised if they've been doxxed, because they've been told their employers will be contacted otherwise.

If it were me I wouldn't want that sort of apology from someone, but there you go.
Trolling and bullying people into apologies.Wow. It's a comedy gold. gaslighting at its best. I don't know if I should be shocked or admire her for turning this whole situation to suit her👏😂 🤦‍♀️

Naaaaaaa this is surely a joke. Victimising and centring herself THE ENTIRE TIME?! I’ve never seen anything like that apology. My jaw was actually open watching it. What a narcissist…… im floored. Went around being racist, fatphobic and all the rest of it and is now crying on her story about being bullied online? Has never actually properly apologised or taken accountability and is now saying “THIS IS THE LAST TIME I’M TALKING ABOUT THIS”

omg
And then she talks about it for 3 days straight....

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s mad how she’s made a full time job out of this and also that she thinks people even care. I bet her sisters husband is buzzing that she’s spending her time posting about this when they’re supposed to be on holiday.

Reactions: 6
I looked for this thread intending to defend Jes Rose… then I saw the tweets. Yes we all post silly stuff in our younger years, but seriously racist, discriminatory or bigoted content is crossing a line. Doxxing people shows she hasn’t changed from her past self. Her stance is that “she’s mortified and isn’t that person anymore”, but it’s not in any way an apology to the people she’s offending with her comments. Her “be kind/protect mental health” narrative seemingly only applies to herself. As a POC I would be (in her own words) “mortified” to support the business of someone who has been openly racist. Thank you to the people who have made us aware of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s mad how she’s made a full time job out of this and also that she thinks people even care. I bet her sisters husband is buzzing that she’s spending her time posting about this when they’re supposed to be on holiday.
She needs to go and earn that money for mother Rose's therapist that she offered to pay for. Wow. Just wow

Reactions: 6
I’ve only just caught up on everything properly and i cannot believe the fkn audacity, easily translated to “here’s me sweeping everything under the rug cos i want everything to go back to normal n for everyone to forget i’m a problematic little racist so if anyone’s got any questions pop one in my dms n i’ll block ya x” fumin

Reactions: 9
Blackmailing people for apologies when she's barely apologised herself.
Her stories where she "apologised" were 99% talking about tattle n how she's a victim and 1% "sorry. And now I refuse to talk about this any more"

Reactions: 5
I am not a fan of cancel culture. I don't believe that people should automatically be "cancelled" and have their careers ended for things they said and did when younger out of ignorance, if they acknowledge and apologise. However the apology, and the subsequent events, have displayed to me that nothing has really been acknowledged, accepted or truly learnt from. The story being told to followers is only half the story.

I wouldn't hound her. I wouldn't slide into her dms or give false reviews on Trustpilot or whatever. I don't wish her harm. But the way she and her sister are currently behaving is a) massively dodgy, legally speaking, whatever their solicitor might have told them; and (b) doxxing people and then blackmailing them into apologising - well, it doesn't really give them the moral high ground, does it.

‘Apologising’ whilst still not addressing the racist, hurtful opinions she voiced repeatedly online and not taking accountability…in fact presenting herself as a victim of online bullying and wording things carefully in these stories so it sounds like a one off opinion and a one off tweet hardly helps her character in my opinion.
Also, the fact she says at the end if anyone has any questions message her….yet anyone who’s asked a question or even eluded to this issue on any of her posts for the last month has been removed or blocked…nice one Jes
Hi what’s gone on? I haven’t seen the tweets???

Reactions: 1
Hi what’s gone on? I haven’t seen the tweets???
You can easily find them by reading back through the thread.

Multiple problematic tweets made in her early 20s (not as a teenager), including racist and homophobic ones.

Reactions: 2
Quite silly how she's made the mistake of showing tattle, because now people will search and see what shes actually said and realise its not simply immature meanness, it's a fully fledged adult 20 something being horrifically homophobic/sizest and racist.

• Heart
Really quite astonishingly tone deaf to say "what Jes said wasn't even that bad". Respectfully, that's for the people she spoke about to decide.

I think it kind of epitomises this whole debacle though. Minimise one part of it, maximise the other. I think you have to let people make up their own minds based on those tweets and the subsequent events.

Just re-read the tweets 😳 so she read on tattle that people were calling her fat and her clothes don't fit and it made her depressed and ill but said fat people eat mcdonalds ruins her day, and they need to put their shovel down ect 🤔 what a hypocrite

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.