Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had loads more screenshots of horrendous tweets than what was posted here but lost them when my phone broke.

I feel disgusted with her stories. Like someone above said, no passion at all when talking about what she actually did and said. Skimmed right over it and not at all sincere. Just not believable at all.

But she's been clever hasn't she. Those who don't know what she wrote (and the sheer amount there was!) will think it was next to nothing and not really harmful based on how she played it down. And that everybody holding her to account is a bully and a nasty troll.

She was also really homophobic. Disgusted that someone recognised a likeness in her and some celeb with short hair cus they "looked like lesbian", plus loads more tweets insinuating vomiting at anyone gay

Reactions: 3
I had loads more screenshots of horrendous tweets than what was posted here but lost them when my phone broke.

I feel disgusted with her stories. Like someone above said, no passion at all when talking about what she actually did and said. Skimmed right over it and not at all sincere. Just not believable at all.

But she's been clever hasn't she. Those who don't know what she wrote (and the sheer amount there was!) will think it was next to nothing and not really harmful based on how she played it down. And that everybody holding her to account is a bully and a nasty troll.

She was also really homophobic. Disgusted that someone recognised a likeness in her and some celeb with short hair cus they "looked like lesbian", plus loads more tweets insinuating vomiting at anyone gay

I commented on a post on her business page last night but she deleted it swiftly. She doesn’t want anyone to know that she made racist homophonic fat shaming comments. She doesn’t care that she made those comments. She isn’t sorry. She’s just sorry people found out. It makes me so angry she can just get away with it. I think we should contact ANY company she ever works with and show them what she has said. She doesn’t deserve to have a business.

She just cries a lot and doesn’t ever own up to what she’s done or ever even say she’s made racist comments. She makes herself the victim, typical bully behaviour. She cries about how this has made her go on antidepressants. NO girl! You did this! It’s not trolls! You were the troll. It’s absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 5
I think the thing is it’s obvious she’s not sad about the horrible things she’s said she’s sad she’s been caught.

I KNEW I didn't like her! Something about her just rubbed me the wrong way. I just saw her story and came to investigate asap. She came across as a beg with such a victim mentality. Now my jaw is on the floor. Getting my vinyl from Get Kooky.

Reactions: 6
I was an unknowing follower of hers until about two hours ago. Then I saw the insta stories and guessed the “receipts” would be here! Just read the whole thread.

I can’t believe the appalling things she wrote. And for a woman in her 20s to act like she was a kid when it happened. Also, that’s such a non-apology - she’s not sorry she wrote those things, she’s sorry she got caught out. So much self-pity! A few months ago she showed her Dad reading the Daily Mail in their house, so I had them pegged as a Brexity family. Good to know that played out I guess.

I always thought she was ok, but my eyes are truly open. My husband will be thrilled. I’d been threatening to vinyl the kitchen to give us another year before a refurb, but I don’t think I’ll bother. Certainly not her company anyway. Yuk

As ever, the way you guys track stuff down is amazing.
Even kids wouldn’t say some of the things she said. She’s a racist. That’s it. Like a typical racist she won’t admit that or even acknowledge it. She is a bully and she is acting like a victim. Genuinely makes me sick. She doesn’t deserve to still have a business really. Not the way she makes fun of people and is so upset herself. On her high horse when she’s a common racist and homophobic troll.

Absolutely cannot believe this all, watched her story today and thought “this apology reeks of someone being racist and not wanting to acknowledge it” and came looking for the posts and well, well, well.

Incredibly racist, not even close to being only “distasteful.” It blows my mind how they always come out with the “I was a different person” line. Yeah so was I in my early 20s, I made mistakes in my life and I look back on some of my early 20s and cringe, but I was never a bleeping RACIST!

I’ve followed both her personal insta, her business and have some of the vinyl in my house. I recommended it to heaps of my friends, who also bought it. Now I feel sick and it a lot to do with her absolute non apology as much as the tweets. She has completely victimised herself. The apology made no sense, first of all it was that “she has a problem with trolls” then it turned into “I am mortified about what I posted” then it was back to “I’m not going to let people cancel me.” Like pick a bleeping lane are you sorry or not?? 😂

I was honestly such a fan, albeit I could tell she was obvi a little self obsessed from her online presence, but now I feel like…disappointed? Weird to write that about a stranger but I guess that’s the yin and yang of parasocial relationships. She let me so much into her life and personality and to find out she’s said stuff like that is oof!

Sorry not sure how to edit a comment so 2 posts in 10 mins haha - is there a way to see only the media that has been posted in these threads? I want to show my friends, we all really liked her and her designs!! also will be recommending the other vinyl suggestions people have put in here thanks 😂)

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Even kids wouldn’t say some of the things she said. She’s a racist. That’s it. Like a typical racist she won’t admit that or even acknowledge it. She is a bully and she is acting like a victim. Genuinely makes me sick. She doesn’t deserve to still have a business really. Not the way she makes fun of people and is so upset herself. On her high horse when she’s a common racist and homophobic troll.
Yes, I know, but I’d be a bit more understanding if she’d said it when she was 12 or 15 and not 22, 23, 24.

When kids say awful things, and let’s be honest, some of them do, you can still have some hope that they’ll grow and change as they learn more about the world, leave home and meet more people, being exposed to more experiences and events. 22 is too old for those excuses

Reactions: 1
Hey guys! I’ve read the last 10 pages but don’t really need to read screenshots as I myself was harrassed and bullied by Jessica Toole for over 2 years for defending a friend who’s life she tried to ruin. I spoke to said friend tonight who said she’s had no contact for 11 years & believes she will never change!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
My hairline is practically in my eyebrows after seeing her stories, duck me. Can you be any more self-pitying?

Trustpilot need to have it flagged that she's getting people to write reviews. They do take notice and it looks suss that there's been an influx of reviews in the last few hours. Each review can be flagged and if TP believe the business owner has influenced followers and friends to leave reviews, they either remove them or shut the page down (I've seen it done for an interior designer who tried to boost her profile by getting family to leave reviews)

Hey guys! I’ve read the last 10 pages but don’t really need to read screenshots as I myself was harrassed and bullied by Jessica Toole for over 2 years for defending a friend who’s life she tried to ruin. I spoke to said friend tonight who said she’s had no contact for 11 years & believes she will never change!
Well, well, well. It does not surprise me to hear this!

Reactions: 2
For anyone else heading here from her or her sister's Instagram who was none the wiser...

Tattle users have criticised her for:

* Many many racist tweets, mostly aimed at Chinese people. Be that Chinese people in general, and specific individuals such as a lady working at a particular nail salon she had been to.
* Many derogatory tweets about people she felt beneath her, usually people with less money, not well paid jobs.
* Horrendous tweets about homeless people, again specific people she had passed on the street, along with general comments.
* Lots of homophobic tweets, showing her disgust at anyone gay, particularly women. (For the record, not "just" using "gay" as an insult, but genuine disgust at any gay women, including women with short hair who, in her opinion, therefore looked lesbian).
* Endless fat shaming tweets showing her absolute disgust for anyone not slim. Incredibly insulting tweets about fat people in general as well as insulting tweets about individual fat people.

These tweets were written as an adult. In her early and mid twenties. Not as a teenager as she originally tried to claim, before we called her out for that lie too.

But tattlers are the bullies and trolls and she has "grown" 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For those who don't know her, she is absolutely vile. Bully is definitely one of the best ways to describe her. She blatantly gets with other girls boyfriends and doesnt give a tit about it! Those saying she has a wealthy family, they live in a nice average house in BLACKBURN!
I’m guessing you know her too? 🤣

Reactions: 3
For anyone else heading here from her or her sister's Instagram who was none the wiser...

Tattle users have criticised her for:

* Many many racist tweets, mostly aimed at Chinese people. Be that Chinese people in general, and specific individuals such as a lady working at a particular nail salon she had been to.
* Many derogatory tweets about people she felt beneath her, usually people with less money, not well paid jobs.
* Horrendous tweets about homeless people, again specific people she had passed on the street, along with general comments.
* Lots of homophobic tweets, showing her disgust at anyone gay, particularly women. (For the record, not "just" using "gay" as an insult, but genuine disgust at any gay women, including women with short hair who, in her opinion, therefore looked lesbian).
* Endless fat shaming tweets showing her absolute disgust for anyone not slim. Incredibly insulting tweets about fat people in general as well as insulting tweets about individual fat people.

These tweets were written as an adult. In her early and mid twenties. Not as a teenager as she originally tried to claim, before we called her out for that lie too.

But tattlers are the bullies and trolls and she has "grown" 👍
This doesn’t even touch the surface of what I know…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lmao has anyone seen what she’s put on her stories? Her sister posted screenshot from this thread on a post 😂

Yes, I know, but I’d be a bit more understanding if she’d said it when she was 12 or 15 and not 22, 23, 24.

When kids say awful things, and let’s be honest, some of them do, you can still have some hope that they’ll grow and change as they learn more about the world, leave home and meet more people, being exposed to more experiences and events. 22 is too old for those excuses
She’s a RACIST. And she hasn’t once apologised for making racist comments. Instead she’s turned the table and making this about trolls. Everyone that hasn’t seen these screenshots thinks she’s just randomly getting bullied. She’s not. She just doesn’t like that people are mentioning the comments she’s made.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And now I can’t believe what her sister is posting! (Who btw I didn’t even know existed till these posts, is that what she is hoping to achieve? She is drawing a lot of attention to herself and Jes…)

Her sister has written a massive 5 paragraph post and only mentioned Jes’s horrifically racist tweets in one line at the very end saying “that was wrong.” It’s such a bad look! She wants others to be held accountable for what they say online but doesn’t have the same energy for her sister? She has contacted people’s employers so by that same logic any commercial partnerships or endorsements Jes has should be made aware of her racist past?
Also I feel like it should be made clearer that this is a forum on a website the majority of the general public is not aware of, people are not directly saying these things to Jes? Jes would have to seek this out to find it, she has made it look as though people have commented these things on her Instagram.

Jes posted those horrific things on her twitter for the world to see and could have hurt any number of people who read it but they do not seem to realise that at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.