Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another influencer making out 'trolls' are cancelling her, when in fact it's their actions that are doing that. If you're racist and people point that out then.... 🤷🏼‍♀️

If you can call 37k followers 'cancelled'.

Reactions: 14
Another influencer making out 'trolls' are cancelling her, when in fact it's their actions that are doing that. If you're racist and people point that out then.... 🤷🏼‍♀️

If you can call 37k followers 'cancelled'.
the irony, she is upset she is being name called by strangers but a few years ago name called strangers in a racist manor

Reactions: 8
‘Apologising’ whilst still not addressing the racist, hurtful opinions she voiced repeatedly online and not taking accountability…in fact presenting herself as a victim of online bullying and wording things carefully in these stories so it sounds like a one off opinion and a one off tweet hardly helps her character in my opinion.
Also, the fact she says at the end if anyone has any questions message her….yet anyone who’s asked a question or even eluded to this issue on any of her posts for the last month has been removed or blocked…nice one Jes

Reactions: 18
Naaaaaaa this is surely a joke. Victimising and centring herself THE ENTIRE TIME?! I’ve never seen anything like that apology. My jaw was actually open watching it. What a narcissist…… im floored. Went around being racist, fatphobic and all the rest of it and is now crying on her story about being bullied online? Has never actually properly apologised or taken accountability and is now saying “THIS IS THE LAST TIME I’M TALKING ABOUT THIS”

omg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This thread seems to have been started in November 2020 and is the only one about her that I can find? Nothing exceptionally nasty has been said except that she's a beg, constantly seeking validation and has no social awareness. I can't find anything cruel about her family but if anyone can direct me to such posts I'd appreciate it. From those stories all I've gathered is that she doesn't have very thick skin and would prefer to just post selfies and take no accountability for what she's done. "If anyone has any questions..." ummmm...you've deleted them all? If she's only willing to talk about what she's done through private messages then she's a coward. Also what the duck does she mean "people are sending me private investigators" ahahaha, is that supposed to be some sort of threat? What in the white privilege...getting a private investigator to find the nasty trolls online who outed you as a racist!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
'If anyone has any questions..' and two seconds later.. 'I'm not talking about it anymore'. She is fuuuuuming about being held accountable.

Reactions: 10
She seemed so insincere anyway. Like she couldn’t of given two shits about what her tweets said. Her face just said “oh well”.
I started the thread on her. Nothing was said about her family and there wasn’t a thread about her before this one.
yes she has been called a beg but let’s be honest she does beg for tit on her stories like all the other “influences” do.

Reactions: 4
My jaw actually dropped watching those stories. The MOST insincere bullshit I've ever heard. She clearly doesn't feel any differently about what she said or she'd be trying to prove she's changed or be taking steps to show she's not that person any more. I'd like to say I'm shocked, but I'm not at all.

Reactions: 9
Have comments been deleted from this thread or is there another thread? I don’t see any comments about her family except whether they are rich or not. I came here expecting the worst but the worst I’ve read are the screenshots of her own tweets that she wrote about other people!

FWIW I’m British Chinese and this past year has been awful for Chinese people living in the uk. I have not experienced racism like I have since the start of the pandemic. I was studying from home so didn’t need to get public transport often. When I did, some people would move seats to get away from me, mutter insults about bats and Kung Flu under their breath, even spit on my belongings and purposefully push into me. I was born here and only visited China as a very young child almost 20 years ago and I consider myself to be British so it’s very hurtful to feel blamed and ostracised for something that isn’t my fault! For her to say she’s had a bad year because some of her racist comments online had been unearthed is upsetting to me as I’ve not felt safe leaving my home due to racism and feeling physically threatened at many times during this past year. Unfortunately I can’t fix that with a couple of Instagram stories.

I hope she has grown and is a better person now. I don’t think she’s a bad person, just one of life’s victims. Everything is always someone else’s fault. Good luck to her. I won’t be following her but I don’t wish her any harm. It’s not enjoyable to see a grown woman cry like that. Hopefully she’s realised that her own views and comments may have had that same affect on others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
She was more passionate when speaking about being “bullied and cancelled” than she was about what she actually said.
I think if she as mortified as she said then she would of gone into more detail.

fair enough speak on it once and leave it but SPEAK ABOUT IT. let people know what you actually said and show that you are actually sorry instead of looking bored when saying you are.
She is the kind of girl that makes women feel tit about themselves instead of hyping others up she just fat shames.
instead of knowing that yeah a shop isn’t open as there are rules until they can open and serve. The person gets called a witch for it.
a man or woman that could of worked their whole lives and got into a tit situation and has now ended up on the streets is a woman and should get a job.
Racism of any kind - is bleeping wrong every human should know that “poorly educated” or not. From a certain age you know what is wrong to say and how is wrong to act even if you are around racist people or not.

maybe if she acknowledged any of these things that she did. People would be like
Right ok thanks for sharing and they would could make their own minds up whether to be like you are sorry or to be like no I don’t buy it. Instead she’s got everyone and their cat feeling sorry for her.

it’s a no from me jes hun

Reactions: 11
I was an unknowing follower of hers until about two hours ago. Then I saw the insta stories and guessed the “receipts” would be here! Just read the whole thread.

I can’t believe the appalling things she wrote. And for a woman in her 20s to act like she was a kid when it happened. Also, that’s such a non-apology - she’s not sorry she wrote those things, she’s sorry she got caught out. So much self-pity! A few months ago she showed her Dad reading the Daily Mail in their house, so I had them pegged as a Brexity family. Good to know that played out I guess.

I always thought she was ok, but my eyes are truly open. My husband will be thrilled. I’d been threatening to vinyl the kitchen to give us another year before a refurb, but I don’t think I’ll bother. Certainly not her company anyway. Yuk

As ever, the way you guys track stuff down is amazing.

Reactions: 16
She was more passionate when speaking about being “bullied and cancelled” than she was about what she actually said.
I think if she as mortified as she said then she would of gone into more detail.

fair enough speak on it once and leave it but SPEAK ABOUT IT. let people know what you actually said and show that you are actually sorry instead of looking bored when saying you are.
She is the kind of girl that makes women feel tit about themselves instead of hyping others up she just fat shames.
instead of knowing that yeah a shop isn’t open as there are rules until they can open and serve. The person gets called a witch for it.
a man or woman that could of worked their whole lives and got into a tit situation and has now ended up on the streets is a woman and should get a job.
Racism of any kind - is bleeping wrong every human should know that “poorly educated” or not. From a certain age you know what is wrong to say and how is wrong to act even if you are around racist people or not.

maybe if she acknowledged any of these things that she did. People would be like
Right ok thanks for sharing and they would could make their own minds up whether to be like you are sorry or to be like no I don’t buy it. Instead she’s got everyone and their cat feeling sorry for her.

it’s a no from me jes hun
Jes Rose Gaslighter

Reactions: 4
She repeated over and over that she was mortified and embarrassed, but didn't go anywhere near explaining what it was that she wrote. And after deleting the 'racist' word from her grid post, most of her followers are none the wiser. That's not accountability and a proper apology.

I'm sorry to anyone that has to come here and see the evidence and find it offensive and hurtful. ❤

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.