Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally caught up reading the whole thread..... and oh my god. She really covered all the bases in the being awful bingo. And it goes way beyond the occasional offensive joke, she consistently trashed specific groups of people. Her obsession with trashing Asian people is odd af, especially considering her bedroom decor.

I'm mad that I paid money for those weak bs samples lol.

Reactions: 11
I know I’ve touched on this before. I know it isn’t a big deal what so ever but it’s even the small little things that she says and does. Remember when she got her bear re stuffed/ fixed coz her dog ripped it to shreds. Well remember when she got the bear back and posted a pic of it on her story… it was then followed by a screen shot of her and her sister basically laughing and slagging off how the new bear looked. I’m sorry but I found that absolutely vile, she had sent the teddy off to a someone to fix it up. I believe this person was a follower of hers who offered to fix the bear. And all they could do was make fun. It wasn’t nice at all. Think that speaks volumes about what kind of person she really is. I know it’s just a teddy bear but to laugh at someone’s handy work that they’ve done for you coz you were so “distraught” that it had been torn up, is just so distasteful and weird.
Yes not even just a friend finch bakery with a large following and whats ironic they dont take critism well at all! as soon as anyone leaves them a bad review they share it and spit their dummy out.
I live in the same town as jes old school too and to say she was poorly educated is a joke and her parents, a big house in a posh area. Try going to my school jes love and growing up on a council estate 😂 I don't and have never spoke about people like that

Reactions: 4
I think this is a record breaking hiatus from social media for Jes. She always says she’s taking a break, but she usually only lasts a day or two. I can’t imagine her coming back and dealing with this properly without having to constantly delete comments and block people.

Reactions: 8
I think this is a record breaking hiatus from social media for Jes. She always says she’s taking a break, but she usually only lasts a day or two. I can’t imagine her coming back and dealing with this properly without having to constantly delete comments and block people.
So not really sorry then eh?! As that would be the best thing to do.

Reactions: 1
I predict she’ll come back 1st week of Sept. She’ll be thinking few weeks; new month.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
she has been active on linkedin 😬 my husbands linkedin was left open so I thought I was take a look 👀

• Haha
I was scrolling down her Twitter yesterday and she had some tweet about how all her co-workers looked great @ Selfridge's and she looked like a troll and girl...... I guess if you act like one, end up looking like one too.

She'll have to properly address this. Just saying she wants to move forward isn't gonna cut it. I wonder why her Twitter is still up tho?

I was scrolling down her Twitter yesterday and she had some tweet about how all her co-workers looked great @ Selfridge's and she looked like a troll and girl...... I guess if you act like one, end up looking like one too.

She'll have to properly address this. Just saying she wants to move forward isn't gonna cut it. I wonder why her Twitter is still up tho?
She probably can’t remember the login to be honest 😂 damage control, the Twitter should’ve been first to go!

Reactions: 5
Yes not even just a friend finch bakery with a large following and whats ironic they dont take critism well at all! as soon as anyone leaves them a bad review they share it and spit their dummy out.
I live in the same town as jes old school too and to say she was poorly educated is a joke and her parents, a big house in a posh area. Try going to my school jes love and growing up on a council estate 😂 I don't and have never spoke about people like that
It makes it worse trying to blame poor education particularly when you have had a privileged education, views and beliefs should start at home it isn’t teachers responsibility we teach our children that at home

Reactions: 8
It makes it worse trying to blame poor education particularly when you have had a privileged education, views and beliefs should start at home it isn’t teachers responsibility we teach our children that at home
Aren't most private schools well known for being racist, classist establishments?

Reactions: 6
I’ve always known there was something spiteful and arrogant about Jes(s)- she loves herself so much and is an entitled fat shaming little tit. But THIS is beyond anything - she should never ever come back. Surely nobody wants to hear what she has to say now. I could give a crap what you wear Jes and how you treat your dog is disgusting. As for your crappy rip off plastic, there are endless better suppliers than you. Remember when you printed off all those troll comments? They weren’t troll comments - YOU are the troll

Reactions: 13
I’ve always known there was something spiteful and arrogant about Jes(s)- she loves herself so much and is an entitled fat shaming little tit. But THIS is beyond anything - she should never ever come back. Surely nobody wants to hear what she has to say now. I could give a crap what you wear Jes and how you treat your dog is disgusting. As for your crappy rip off plastic, there are endless better suppliers than you. Remember when you printed off all those troll comments? They weren’t troll comments - YOU are the troll
Tbh, looking back at how she acted after people saying things about her bloody kitchen, when she has said FAR FAR worse about other human beings… the audacity. Such victim complex!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.