Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jess: i’m taking full responsibility
also jess: here’s a message off my mummy saying how sorry i am for any offence i have caused x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I usually really dislike old tweets of anyone being surfaced, because we are all different people than who we were 5,6 or even 1 year ago! But in this case she is clearly just not a very nice person, and the fact she’s now got someone else posting on her personal Instagram on her behalf 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Also the tweet about the Costa worker being a ‘witch’ and a ‘dick’ for not letting her in….. before they open….? I know that’s clearly not the worst out of them but the self entitlement is REAL!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I usually really dislike old tweets of anyone being surfaced, because we are all different people than who we were 5,6 or even 1 year ago! But in this case she is clearly just not a very nice person, and the fact she’s now got someone else posting on her personal Instagram on her behalf 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Also the tweet about the Costa worker being a ‘witch’ and a ‘dick’ for not letting her in….. before they open….? I know that’s clearly not the worst out of them but the self entitlement is REAL!!
I don’t either, but when you were aged 20+ and saying this stuff, it needs to be called out.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think it’s her mum. I think it’s probably her social media person who deals with her business account.

Reactions: 2
Oh folks, I wish this forum has direct messages...the funniest thing has just happened. The absolute gall blows mind. Note to self....the high and mighty ....and racists can never see their faults and just hold their hands up, genuinely. The respect comes from sincere apologies. You can't cry wolf after the fact, be it 2, 5, 10 years. It's irrelevant.

Reactions: 4
Oh folks, I wish this forum has direct messages...the funniest thing has just happened. The absolute gall blows mind. Note to self....the high and mighty ....and racists can never see their faults and just hold their hands up, genuinely. The respect comes from sincere apologies. You can't cry wolf after the fact, be it 2, 5, 10 years. It's irrelevant.
spillllll

Reactions: 6
Yes. Spill!!!!! You can always blank out your insta username

She’s changed the wording on her post, again!!!!! It now includes that her ‘distasteful’ words involved “race and body image”. Imagine leaving that out originally 🙄.

Clearly reading here.

Jes, if you want one of us to compose something resembling a genuine apology just let us know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Someone should contact press about her, pretty good headline ‘Vinyl girl has come unstuck’ ‘The girl who printed troll comments about herself on vinyl actually turns out to be a nasty racist troll’
'Vinyl girl has come unstuck' HAS to be the next thread title, bloody brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What happened?

Reactions: 3
We need to know what happened!

Reactions: 2
You should all be ashamed of yourselves to be commenting on a woman body/appearance - jes looks amazing and shes just having a good time on holiday, just unfollow her instead of being toxic witches, its bad for the soul ladies and bet you don't look much better sat on your sofa snaffing yer tea in manny xx

And what do you have to say now that Jes has been found out doing the same?

She’s already removed it. It was so embarrassing. There’s now a charming story where her gay bff (who I think she’s secretly in love with) calls someone a ‘fat ginger s l a g’ while she laughs like an escaped mental patient.
So Jes is saying shes so sorry about the body shaming in her past yet she still seems to thinks its hilarious!!
What's the saying 'a leopard never changes its spots'?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
girllllll come on, the anticipation is KILLING US :eek:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.