Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't see any mention of it anywhere. And Twitter haven't taken down her tweets, so I don't think she's been notified that way.

Reactions: 1
Bet she has horrific a-levels (if any) and zero degree. Higher education isn’t just about education but a massive indicator of general/social education about life. She screams ‘insular’

Hi Jes’s mum/sis 👋🏻
🤣🤣🤣🤣 No, Jes put in her 'woah is me post' that she is/was poorly educated.
I've just pointed out that she went to a rather posh school

Reactions: 7
One of my friends just sent me screenshots! She must be deleting comments. Why is she pretending she was a teenager? The most recent comment I saw was in 2015 when she was 22/23! And of course racism was a prevalent issue back then too - it wasn’t the 1920s!!!! Racism is a lot more serious than ‘distasteful’.
Hahaha please send me these!! I want to see but of course I was blocked -.-

Always knew she’d be the type to obsess over tattle cos she’s so preoccupied with how she comes across on social media and desperately needs validation. Jes(s) love, instead of poring over this thread and doing the worst job possible at damage control, go and be present with your family and concentrate on the stuff that’s real.

Reactions: 4
I knew she was a bad person, but deleting questions just confirms it.

Hope her conscience helps her later on.

Reactions: 3
I'm over it. I've had my rant. Not gonna kick someone when they're down....not my style. Hmpf! 😐 .....ugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Only Jes can make herself the victim in all this. And to be honest, I doubt she’ll see much consequence from it.

Pretty sure she reads here. I may be thinking too much about it but she blocked me from seeing her stories when my username on tattle matched my insta handle (rookie mistake). Just seems strange that I couldn’t see them anymore even after an unfollow and refollow. I know she was posting on her stories because 1. It’s Jes and 2. My friends kept updating me about what she was posting.

Reactions: 5
Someone should contact press about her, pretty good headline ‘Vinyl girl has come unstuck’ ‘The girl who printed troll comments about herself on vinyl actually turns out to be a nasty racist troll’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And poorly educated??? Aren’t her family loaded surely they would educate their daughters!

Her aunt dying is sad but to use it to your own benefit is appalling
Yeah her family are loaded. Two children in private school all their life, live in a massive house, bank rolled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.