Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my friends just sent me screenshots! She must be deleting comments. Why is she pretending she was a teenager? The most recent comment I saw was in 2015 when she was 22/23! And of course racism was a prevalent issue back then too - it wasn’t the 1920s!!!! Racism is a lot more serious than ‘distasteful’.

Reactions: 7
I see she’s replied to someone called @consultwithrobyn yet I can’t see that user’s comment. Did she really reply to a comment then delete the original negative comment?

Haha she has blocked me and my comment deleted
What did you say? Blocking and deleting is guilty behaviour.

Reactions: 3
i’m sorry but she’s BARELY taking responsibility for her actions, i want to see her posting a handful of those tweets and explaining WHY they are so disgusting. “i’m a kind person now” doesn’t cut it.

Reactions: 3
I suppose again it depends on what your own view of "comfortable" and "wealthy"/"rich"/"Well off" and the different classes are, but when I was 21 I wasn't renting a place with a "private patio", with my own car, an iPhone, a mac book bought by my "daddy", able to buy Kooples and loads of designer make up. By the looks of it she worked at Selfridges at the time, hardly a high paying job.

Check out this proper dick head tweet about a homeless person too

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I see she’s replied to someone called @consultwithrobyn yet I can’t see that user’s comment. Did she really reply to a comment then delete the original negative comment?

What did you say? Blocking and deleting is guilty behaviour.
Have any of actually commenting and praising her 'strength' seen these comments? Come off it. I'm so sick of people using these lame excuses...I was lonely, I was this, I was that. I had many friends who had issues, none of them spat out the disgusting posts I have seen the past 48 hours that you did..blasting Asian people, Chinese people, black people, service workers , overweight people, homophobic nonsense. I couldn't care less if you love the whole world now, it's disgusting quite honestly. People change, but that stuff doesn't come from fresh air and suddenly vanish. One thing perhaps but ALL of it is purely vile. And let's not get it twisted, these comments were as late as only 5 years ago from what I have seen. Not 10!!!! ...so not a teenager? Hmmm.

I had it copied as I kept having to edit it, as I was maddddddddddd

Reactions: 13
The number of comments is jumping around, but the same comments remain. Her thumb must be twitching, sat there hitting the refresh button. In between frantically emailing Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow that ‘apology’ was a huge non apology, and basically just tried to brush it under the carpet with ‘I was young’ and ‘I was sad’. No.

Reactions: 9
hahahaha posted a comment saying “taking full responsibility would be leaving the comments that are calling you out up instead of removing them and blocking the people doing so” GUESS WHO’S BEEN BLOCKED iya jessy love x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she has changed then that can only be a good thing. Everyone deserves a second chance and the opportunity to be a better person. I think everyone has said stupid things in the past, but she’s hugely underplaying what she said in her apology which comes off as disingenuous.

Reactions: 6
I suppose again it depends on what your own view of "comfortable" and "wealthy"/"rich"/"Well off" and the different classes are, but when I was 21 I wasn't renting a place with a "private patio", with my own car, an iPhone, a mac book bought by my "daddy", able to buy Kooples and loads of designer make up. By the looks of it she worked at Selfridges at the time, hardly a high paying job.

Check out this proper dick head tweet about a homeless person too
She is such a Tory

Reactions: 14
Poorly educated!!!🤣🤣🤣
She went to Westholme which is/was a private school. Not cheap to send your girls there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet she has horrific a-levels (if any) and zero degree. Higher education isn’t just about education but a massive indicator of general/social education about life. She screams ‘insular’

Poorly educated!!!🤣🤣🤣
She went to Westholme which is/was a private school. Not cheap to send your girls there.
Hi Jes’s mum/sis 👋🏻

Poorly educated!!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did someone here confront her about the tweets or did she read here herself?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.