Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tarotbaby

She’s defo been on here!!!!!
What makes you say that? I think the second her Twitter goes private, we’ll know that she’s seen this/been made aware. It’s still public.

I can't believe what I am seeing. I don't care it was a few years ago. No one I know spoke like that when we were younger and I'm sick of that being used an an excuse. This botch needs publicly shamed and cancelled as far as I'm cancelled. People who think she's the best person ever, oh jes Rose vinyl.... fuck that. Her disusting traits have been around forever, narcissistic cow.
Age is not an excuse. She’s 15 years younger than me and I have never used words and phrasing like that. None of my friends have either. The people at my school who spoke that way when they were younger haven’t changed and are in the ‘all lives matter’ brexiteer camp nowadays. Still racist, but just using different ways to express their views. I think it speaks volumes that she has never posted about BLM. I scrolled back to check. To think she was working for LadBible when all those tweets were public. People get fired for that sort of thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Naaaaaaa this is surely a joke. Victimising and centring herself THE ENTIRE TIME?! I’ve never seen anything like that apology. My jaw was actually open watching it. What a narcissist…… im floored. Went around being racist, fatphobic and all the rest of it and is now crying on her story about being bullied online? Has never actually properly apologised or taken accountability and is now saying “THIS IS THE LAST TIME I’M TALKING ABOUT THIS”

omg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Another influencer making out 'trolls' are cancelling her, when in fact it's their actions that are doing that. If you're racist and people point that out then.... 🤷🏼‍♀️

If you can call 37k followers 'cancelled'.

Reactions: 14

ThePowderMonkey

I suppose again it depends on what your own view of "comfortable" and "wealthy"/"rich"/"Well off" and the different classes are, but when I was 21 I wasn't renting a place with a "private patio", with my own car, an iPhone, a mac book bought by my "daddy", able to buy Kooples and loads of designer make up. By the looks of it she worked at Selfridges at the time, hardly a high paying job.

Check out this proper dick head tweet about a homeless person too
She is such a Tory

alicecook

I’ve followed jes for a while and thought she was really sweet and down to earth! After a while, the flouting lockdown rules and constant flaunting spending habits while so many struggled bugged me slightly, but I still enjoyed her posts and thought she was a decent person.

I saw all this come up and was intrigued as to what she said, thinking it wouldn’t be that bad, and someone (probably mistakenly, as imagine many have done the same as I) posted it was from here so I came to have a look. I got very into reading the comments, and some have been nasty and distasteful which I don’t agree is productive, so I understand why she’s hurt and I imagine that would be absolutely horrible to read and would really damage a person. To me those kinds of comments are wrong no matter what the person has done.

However, the majority of these comments I think have been constructive and are just a relatively normal debate on an online forum. She has done wrong in the past and I don’t agree she can brush it off as being ‘young.’ 5/6 years ago I was in my early 20s and I don’t believe my opinions/ideologies have changed much, I strongly disagreed with racism/homophobia/fatphobia then and I still do.

In my opinion, at that age, your brain is pretty well developed. You’ve seen enough and learnt enough to know what’s right and what’s wrong and to know more or less who you are. Of course you continue to grow but I think the foundations are there. You are smart enough to know. It’s not like racism etc. weren’t massive issues then. And while I do get that people change, a half-arsed apology isn’t going to cut it. We need actions. She needs to prove she’s changed and not just tell us. And it needs to be sincere.

Also her and her sister going on a witch-hunt for this forum seems very hypocritical and dramatic. (And not to mention, highly unlikely) Just be mature, be the bigger person, do better, and we can all move on and let this forum die.

Sazzler

Someone just recommended her vinyl on a Facebook group I’m in. I have posted some of the Twitter screenshots on there, I can’t believe she has gotten away with her disgusting views because she threatened everyone on here
And because of Amy's massive witch hunt and claiming she'd hired private investigators so she could find us and have a word with us. Tick tock, Amy, I'm still waiting for my call.

• Haha
I swear she hasn’t discovered google yet… can anyone tell me Portugal guidelines, can anyone recommend a cleaner, a dog trainer, somewhere I can stay, somewhere that sells this ect ect…. Can’t tell whether she just wants to get engagement up or is just lazy and cba to look up things for herself 🥴

tarotbaby

This is an interesting take, I personally don't believe brands not posting gestures necessarily relates to supporting a particular cause 🤷‍♀️
I think if she has grown as much as her apology says, and she has ‘educated’ herself on the ‘prevelent issues’ and she is as horrified of her past self’s very ‘distasteful’ views, she would have been shouting her support for ‘particular causes’ from the rooftops. Unless of course, she hasn’t given her tweets and ‘younger self’s’ nasty views a second thought until they were brought to the attention of her followers/customers yesterday.

Interesting that a brand new member arrives with nothing negative to say about the horrific nature of the tweets, yet chooses to make a positive remark about her Ibiza video. That’s…odd.

• Haha

tarotbaby

Seen earlier today she did a big LinkedIn post congratulating herself on being a vinyl #girlboss and it’s racking up loads of likes, so that’s obviously where she’s getting her kicks during her “social media detox”. Of course she’s not come off social completely, there’s no way she can survive without online validation. It’s like oxygen to her. She’s just laying low from Instagram until the shit storm passes…
So she can’t use the grieving excuse for not being on Instagram currently when she’s all over LinkedIn and going on nights out. She had the opportunity to make things right and she didn’t take it. I’m my mind, this only proves that she hasn’t changed her views. Very disappointing.

Minxxx

Bullshit how the picture posted doesn’t relate to the apology. It’s got over 260 likes because people don’t actually read captions. If she was genuinely apologetic she would make the picture the words.

Cops&robbers

Jeez the bloody entitlement!
Her updates of her and her family drunk and dancing 🙈 she’s there for two weeks and has been every year for 10 years?!
The more I see this behaviour the more I completely understand her horrific racist and discriminatory comments. She thinks everyone is beneath her and thinks so incredibly highly of herself.
she needs to humble herself

barelyawake

To anyone reading this thread too scared to post just in case they’re “exposed” - Amy & Jes(s) only discovered two personal profiles, this was due to the fact they had quoted their own comments on Jes(s)’ page calling her out, the sisters then searched for those comments that they had blocked and paired them with comments on here. No private investigator, no police, just luck tbh.

Fucking hell. So mad how much your gut instinct about people is always right. I knew we all felt the same way about her for a reason! Absolutely vile old tweets and she clearly hasn’t changed or grown because she never posts to raise awareness of important issues, it’s just story after story of herself and her dog and her friends and her house and blah blah blah blah. Sorry but as a person she’s rank, her interior decorating is rank and she needs cancelling 🤷🏼‍♀️

pommobear

VIP Member
Sorry, but I am honestly just gobsmacked that her sister thinks it's appropriate to demand that I or anyone else who is legitimately discussing the issue of the tweets and what happened after that should step forward "for a discussion". Sorry but no. It isn't my job to educate you. Educate yourselves. There's just no excuse in this day and age. Just think about how it looks to demand that POC and other minority groups take it upon themselves to take the time and the emotion to sit there and explain exactly why those tweets were so awful (Amy herself said they weren't even "that bad"!) and why the apology was inadequate. That has already been explained multiple times on this thread. I'm not going to put myself out to contact either of them - why on earth should I? If a politician says something I don't like are you saying I'm not allowed to tweet or post about it unless I've contacted them directly?

The privilege and entitlement is just astonishing. And no, I still don't accept that being on Tattle is immoral in itself because of some posts, unless you also apply that logic to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, all of which also allow abhorrent posts.

If you don't want people to discuss your problematic opinions on open forums, then don't post those problematic opinions on Twitter, don't minimise it after the fact and for the love of god DON'T tell the groups you insulted that they are "trolling" when they have a reaction, unless they come forward to "apologise". As I say, I am no fan of cancel culture, it's utterly unproductive, but learn from your mistakes and realise that one vague apology does not resolve the situation.

• Heart