Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BillieR

Chatty Member
Is anyone else not really surprised? She absolutely oozes vibes of stuff like this. Like I imagine that's how she talks around her friends and family all the time.

I think she's classist too. She's clearly very privileged financially (I know not everybody agreed with me when I said that she was loaded here before, but I fullt stand by it. Also opinions around wealth are such a personal thing). But the way she talks about how she spends money. I feel she looks down on those with less than her, can't give specific examples but I feel it soo much

Reactions: 18

Biscuitboy

An article about nasty old internet 'trolls' on a public figures gossip forum, and you've just directly called us bitches. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What uni course are you taking: hypocrisy 101?
Exactly this. I’ve not commented before but:

1. The commenter is clearly not taking an academic, non-biased approach to their ‘research’ which is expected from the very beginning of any uni level course. I’d be surprised that any kind of self-directed study would have gone this far without a level of self awareness

2. They ‘couldn’t help’ themselves commenting - meaning that their ‘research’ approach changed immediately from external observation to participation, meaning their whole paper would have to change direction. Def not something a uni student would do on a whim

3. It’s July, it’s outside of main term time meaning they’re most likely to be either resitting or doing a post-grad or masters level research piece, in which case they would be fully aware of the above & making their claim to be working on a uni piece even less likely to be true

Meaning but this commenter is obviously Jes or someone who knows her

• Heart
Reactions: 17

pommobear

VIP Member
Do you believe that people can change
Yes, but judging by the lack of self awareness in Jes's apology and subsequent minimising of what she says, I don't think that she has.

I wouldn't be posting negative reviews about her or sending her personal abuse or doing anything to damage her business, but I do feel entitled to discuss it on here, given her tweets are in the public domain.

Voyeurofcrap

I cannot believe she has just said she stopped taking her antidepressant 4 weeks ago. No mention of tapering off it or having consulted her doctor either. This is so dangerous and a terrible message to send out. It can take a few weeks to leave your system also, so she may be in for a big surprise if she’s just stopped it bluntly like that. Incredibly irresponsible message to put out. Christ.

Seen earlier today she did a big LinkedIn post congratulating herself on being a vinyl #girlboss and it’s racking up loads of likes, so that’s obviously where she’s getting her kicks during her “social media detox”. Of course she’s not come off social completely, there’s no way she can survive without online validation. It’s like oxygen to her. She’s just laying low from Instagram until the shit storm passes…

• Wow
Reactions: 16
4DDFC449-8779-4EC2-9BFD-15F975DC77D3.jpeg

good chat honey, after all the drama i thought to myself “what would Jes do after being exposed like this?” so i swiftly removed my account and will continue lurking on a different one 😇 (not this one don’t be silly)

• Heart
  • Haha
Sorry this is the pettiest thing I’ve ever said but it annoys me sooo much that she only spells her name with one ‘s’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I need to get a grip

• Haha
Distasteful? I think you mean racist Jes. If she'd included the word racist in her apology then her lick arse fans might have some idea of the problem.

Show them. Show them the ignorance and hate and what you're working on and learning about.

This is a way for her to do the classic 'personal growth, I'm not who I once was, I was in a bad place' escape act.

You were a loud mouthed, offensive, tactless, tone deaf, ignorant, racist Jes. Own it.

Bobo999

I love how everyone who has commented are white women who 1. Don’t know what she’s talking about and 2. Wouldn’t have been the target of those vile tweets

• Heart

Spanner

Chatty Member
I was an unknowing follower of hers until about two hours ago. Then I saw the insta stories and guessed the “receipts” would be here! Just read the whole thread.

I can’t believe the appalling things she wrote. And for a woman in her 20s to act like she was a kid when it happened. Also, that’s such a non-apology - she’s not sorry she wrote those things, she’s sorry she got caught out. So much self-pity! A few months ago she showed her Dad reading the Daily Mail in their house, so I had them pegged as a Brexity family. Good to know that played out I guess.

I always thought she was ok, but my eyes are truly open. My husband will be thrilled. I’d been threatening to vinyl the kitchen to give us another year before a refurb, but I don’t think I’ll bother. Certainly not her company anyway. Yuk

As ever, the way you guys track stuff down is amazing.

aliceamb

Hey guys! I’ve read the last 10 pages but don’t really need to read screenshots as I myself was harrassed and bullied by Jessica Toole for over 2 years for defending a friend who’s life she tried to ruin. I spoke to said friend tonight who said she’s had no contact for 11 years & believes she will never change!

• Wow

pommobear

VIP Member
This is the thing isn’t it? The double standards are insane. Like her sister was whinging about having her post of a naked man sunbathing removed, but if this had been the other way around, and he had poster a similar video of her, would that be ok? You can claim that he was a stranger, true, but is it not still a violation of somebody’s privacy?

Also r.e IP addresses (above), that’s exactly right. I don’t think *she* understands how IP addresses work. She also said that I was “another one to find”, but to what end? What have I even said in this thread? Come at me if you’re so smart, I’m ready. Also, if you’re able to locate anonymous profiles via an IP address alone, I’d consider a career change as there’s a lot of money to be made in cyber security. I bet you can’t guess how I might know.
Note I didn't say it CAN'T be done. It certainly can be done, but it involves several steps and your ISP has to be prepared to give you up, which they often won't do unless there is a good reason (I.e. illegal activity or harassment).

Many, many people are capable of finding out personal information about you. The point is that doing so is illegal unless certain circumstances are met.

I still don't think that doxxing people (illegally), then messaging them to say if they don't apologise you'll "out" them to their employers gives you any kind of moral high ground whatsoever. And why would you want someone to apologise to you under duress anyway? That's why Jes's apology was so insincere, because it was done under duress. It's completely clear from her sister's previous comment that the things she said "weren't that bad" that she still doesn't truly appreciate the magnitude of the things she said.

As an immigrant or the child of an immigrant, you never feel completely welcome in this country. You always feel "other". Every time someone laughed at my Dad's accent on the bus or in the supermarket, I felt shame of who I was. Those things stay with you forever and they don't go away. We should be allowed to talk about them.

tarotbaby

Mad how her room looks like Hong Kong but she can’t stand Chinese people 😂
A while ago I asked in here if her bedroom would be classed as cultural appropriation. I was half joking, but I knew that dreamcatchers and other Native American items used by white women as decor IS classed as appropriation. Just shows I sensed there was something dodgy about her in this respect.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The thing is with Jes, is that she clearly wants to be a famous ‘influencer’, she obsesses over her engagement, begs for likes ect, wants lots of free stuff, but then clearly can’t handle the pressure it brings hence her constant cycle of deleting her account, coming back, or having long silences on there. There’s nothing wrong with not being able to handle it, (I personally wouldn’t want to be an influencer for many reasons), it’s just make your mind up, you either want to be an influencer in which case you need the mental ability to deal with the negative side it brings, or you don’t want the negativity of being so public on Instagram, in which case, keep your profile private! I know she’s made her profile private in the past and she even admits it makes her feel so much better and helps her mentally, but it never lasts long because she needs the validation of people sharing her page and getting likes 🤷🏻‍♀️. Personally my mental health would come before people I don’t even know sharing photos of my living room on Instagram but that’s just me.

zeezaag

Does anyone else feel like they’re trying to gaslight? It feels like my abusive relationship with my ex where they’d do something terrible and they’d turn it around on me and make me the bad person and then the victim for even bringing up the terrible thing they’ve done.
Also Jes constantly claims not to have ever read these threads but everytime someone puts something up she knows instantly. For example, yesterday someone made a comment about her selling second hand clothes and not giving it to charity and then she posted on her stories about giving clothes to charities and that if she doesn’t show what she’s doing the trolls start on her. I feel like she sits here and reads every comment, analyses it with a fine tooth comb and then makes herself sad. Majority of the comments on the thread aren’t troll comments, they’re just discussions about her behaviour. Which to this day neither of them have properly addressed. Not even a single post to say “I’m sorry for all the racist, homophobic, fatphobic, comments I’ve made”. I think if anyone needs help and therapy it’s Jes. To address her behaviour and to get to the root of where all this hate for Asians comes from, because it’s really disgusting. I’ve bought a lot from her in the past but I won’t again. I’m really disappointed at her, not that she cares. Most racists don’t care they’ve hurt peoples feelings, otherwise they wouldn’t be a racist. She made those comments on a public page, not a care in the world who’d see them and how they’d feel.

• Heart

pommobear

VIP Member
I'm pretty baffled by this whole thing. Jes writes some racist/homophobic/fatphobic things on twitter in her early 20s. People don't like this and leave her negative reviews, affecting her career. Jes responds by trying to doxx people and complain to their employees, affecting their careers...

All seems a bit circular and tit for tat if I'm honest.

Doxxing is on seriously, seriously dodgy legal ground.

Last edited:

Flora738

Nice to see her promoting twenty fall. They use real fox and minx fur in their coats. Absolutely no need in the 21st century to be skinning animals for vanity 🤢