Lodge Guys #28 It Literally Is Now a tit Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its awesome to see how much Tattle is living rent free in Nick's head. It seems that every other video has a sly dig towards something mentioned on Tattle, CHOCKS BUNS, you're not being funny Nick you just sound like a massive oversensitive prick.

Van Life is just going to be another Nick fad, just like the air frier, James, their 'Travel' series showing behind the scenes of tourist destinations, their 'music' channel, the Go Pro walking videos channel, the blog will be next as well (which already hasn't seen a post since the end of July).

Reactions: 9
I’m still struggling as to why they need wetsuits to paddle in 2’ of sea in the height of summer when everyone else is in just in a swim suit 🤷‍♀️

And this is NOT wild camping or living off the grid you have power and gas and a bloody van to sleep in and it’s one night !
I’m waiting for pouty’s swim top to make an appearance after the dash back to the flat to get it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its awesome to see how much Tattle is living rent free in Nick's head. It seems that every other video has a sly dig towards something mentioned on Tattle, CHOCKS BUNS, you're not being funny Nick you just sound like a massive oversensitive prick.
Even funnier that him trying to make sly digs at us makes him just look thick to everyone else i.e. the great majority of people who watch his videos.

I'm surprised they haven't done a sad-face-to-camera vlog about how they are being bullied by Tattle - rather than their lame passive aggressive attempts instead. Just think of the sympathy donations they'd get from the sheep for that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Arfur foukesayke it's gone, grow some nuts lads and take a bit some criticism I see kts pointless drivvle gets left on though

Monkey - “I’ve got a toffee yoghurt with these like hoops”

Prick - “Oh my God that’s fascinating, the viewers will be ecstatic”

Well Uncle Prick, I’d rather hear about a toffee yoghurt than you droning on about your fake van life. Certainly would be more culture in that yoghurt pot than you could ever dream of having.

Anyone else get Orville vibes from this prick? Eh?
Every time he raises his voice I picture that green bird…..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Monkey - “I’ve got a toffee yoghurt with these like hoops”

Prick - “Oh my God that’s fascinating, the viewers will be ecstatic”

Well Uncle Prick, I’d rather hear about a toffee yoghurt than you droning on about your fake van life. Certainly would be more culture in that yoghurt pot than you could ever dream of having.

Anyone else get Orville vibes from this prick? Eh?
Every time he raises his voice I picture that green bird…..
That comment just sums him up. Criticising others for exactly what they do in every slog everyday yet expect people to pay for the privilege.

pouty needs to be a bit more careful when he keeps roaming around these sites after dark with his camera. would only take someone shouting peeping tom for a load of irate dads to pile out of their tents and give him a pasting!

Reactions: 14
pouty needs to be a bit more careful when he keeps roaming around these sites after dark with his camera. would only take someone shouting peeping tom for a load of irate dads to pile out of their tents and give him a pasting!
Now that would be worth watching

• Haha
  • Heart
On the subject of The Bazza's. Their latest vlog was a bit weird and very annoying. Not the subject because the new Terminal C is of interest but it was him referring to her as Mrs Theme Park Bazza every few minutes. Normally he calls her Max, Maxine or Mrs Bazza. "Mrs Theme Park Bazza is away to the hairdresers" "Here comes Mrs Theme Park Bazza now" Your hair looks nice Mrs Theme Park Bazza". MRS THEME PARK BAZZA, MRS THEME PARK BAZZA, MRS THEME PARK BAZZA, MRS THEME PARK BAZZA, MRS THEME PARK BAZZA. What the duck are you doing? Is this some sort of dare?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On the subject of The Bazza's. Their latest vlog was a bit weird and very annoying. Not the subject because the new Terminal C is of interest but it was him referring to her as Mrs Theme Park Bazza every few minutes. Normally he calls her Max, Maxine or Mrs Bazza. "Mrs Theme Park Bazza is away to the hairdresers" "Here comes Mrs Theme Park Bazza now" Your hair looks nice Mrs Theme Park Bazza". MRS THEME PARK BAZZA, MRS THEME PARK BAZZA, MRS THEME PARK BAZZA, MRS THEME PARK BAZZA, MRS THEME PARK BAZZA. What the duck are you doing? Is this some sort of dare?
Prick always jokes by wishing Mrs Bazza a happy 70th birthday. In fairness to him he aint wrong. She looks that age. The hairstyle does her no favours. Think she is only actually late 50s at most.

Also she always looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp so there is that as well.

FFS Pouty.....it's MinAck theatre, not MinIck.....Cornwall experts

Edited to add, the title of the slog says they saw something AMAZING......what was it then because I bloody didn't!

I also agree that not everything was scanned in Morrisons

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Prick always jokes by wishing Mrs Bazza a happy 70th birthday. In fairness to him he aint wrong. She looks that age. The hairstyle does her no favours. Think she is only actually late 50s at most.

Shes just turned 54
sh

Shes 54

• Wow
  • Haha
FFS Pouty.....it's MinAck theatre, not MinIck.....Cornwall experts

Edited to add, the title of the slog says they saw something AMAZING......what was it then because I bloody didn't!

I also agree that not everything was scanned in Morrisons
I think it was when pouty picked up the kebab on the grill. The amazing bit was he actually moved to do something.

• Haha
Great title..A tit show that people actually pay for them to have that lifestyle , it's beggers believe

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.