Lodge Guys #28 It Literally Is Now a tit Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the fact that they thought ALL the cars would leave giving them prime water view in their camper shows they have no understanding of vanlife. Most of those were kitted out for sleeping. I did a month in a people carrier camper around NZ with no water or loo, small fridge and portable gas stove and camped most nights in the middle of nowhere with only a drop toilet (no running water). Never in a million years would you have these 2 doing that.
They wouldn’t last two days. Pouty was crying cos he had sand between his toes ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If it was a tenner to park in that field for the night I hope they were charged 30 quid. They used up enough space for three motorhomes whilst the rest of the vans were parked tightly together. Selfish bastards.

Reactions: 10
If it was a tenner to park in that field for the night I hope they were charged 30 quid. They used up enough space for three motorhomes whilst the rest of the vans were parked tightly together. Selfish bastards.
I hope they bought two tickets too for the van and the car, and then thinking all the cars would leave .. why? They have a car there all night so others will too,plus some actually wild camp in their car without the luxuries of the van!! He’s such an effing know it all.

Can add barbecueing to the list of things Nick is tit at
But burning food to tit over an open flame is his best skill 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And Baldy - how many times did you want to film a sweep of “the campsite, I mean car park?” Was it 4 times? We get it. But it’s boring. Give people some bleeping privacy!
I was thinking that, is he losing "us marbles"? Said he'd show it about 4 different times!

Prick going on about his childhood holidays in Cornwall constantly is getting weird now. A bit sad in fact, and boring AF

Just because I'm curious if you had to spend a weekend with one of them who would it be? For me I think Nick he seems alright to me certainly seems far less vain and doesn't seem to think so much of himself.

Reactions: 3
Just because I'm curious if you had to spend a weekend with one of them who would it be? For me I think Nick he seems alright to me certainly seems far less vain and doesn't seem to think so much of himself.
I’d take a night in a camper van with Charles Bronson over spending it with that bleeping whinging bald baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't think I'd last 5 minutes with nick before shoving blue moon up his arse

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s how nick envisaged van life.

pouty throating a cwotted cream sconnn

what happened to begging for funds to film 50 minutes vlogs

Reactions: 6
Pricks such a motorhome expert but does he not know that it’s 5mph on a campsite, he Was certainly doing a lot more than 5mph when he pulled off that last campsite to head over to the car park for the night ! Even my wife commented on that too

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Has anyone else noticed in most of their vlogs on holidays when they go for dinner anywhere it’s at like 5pm always still light out and hardly anyone in the restaurants.. they really are strange, we never eat dinner until at least 8pm on holiday then have a whole evening experience not eat then run home to bed by 9 😳

Reactions: 6
Today's tit show, literally :LOL:

Can't wait until the next one where we'll get to see a whole new toilet emptying location!

Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 6.32.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 6.30.44 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
"You can have a barbecue as long as it is off the floor" then proceeds to put the barbecue on the floor. Prick.

As for living "off the grid", don't make me laugh. A scabby pub car park is hardly the middle of Yellowstone Park. Daft bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope they do get a van themselves and get moved on from every location for behaving the way they do.
bleeping disgraceful!
Follow the rules and don't be a twit or you'll ruin it for everyone else.
The "I'm alright Jack" approach doesn't go down well with proper van lifers.

Reactions: 7
Having a late night, and a couple of observations:
Nick clearly didn't scan a bag. Seems like a possible pattern after the "accused of theft" vlog.
The sign clearly said 'NO FIRES', and he threw a log in, with large flames... on the ground.
I'm certain they ran out of water with multiple showers and whatever washing up they may have done.
Janine went from stone-faced to smiles in the car when Masha looked at her. She's clearly not loving the Twats Death March Van Life Failure.
Lastly: Jits Into The Sunset uploaded their own Cornwall Van Life Vlog yesterday, if you want to see how it's done right.
Every day is wasted on these two.

This deserves a bleeping knighthood
I didn't think it's there any more

Clearly being checked regularly as all the comments are gushing about them. Wild camping or just camping is not what these are doing. In my opinion camping is in a tent in a field that you pitch etc. Wild camping is not cooking in a car park and laying your food out on the ground.
Being in a van is akin to staying in a caravan.

On the subject of them being married

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.