Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

banana29

Really ! Is it on her stories ? I can’t see it. Looked at to see Wayne now follows Louise and finbob and sticky vicky.
wouldnt u be scundered if ur sister went home with the creepy cunt. No matter her ages 🤮
On his snapchat stories Wayne_Lineker

Reactions: 2

Mae75

I was going to say just this! It might have been a background tag or she could have tagged her and hidden the tag in the black of her top or something.

Lolly_1

How does she wait to get her washed professionally genuinely i want to know lol I can go 2 days and I need to wash mines
Salt spray on damp roots... Blow dry (style) hair and then dry shampoo on clean hair is a game changer!

hitmewithit

Have you tried Mounjaro or Wegovy?

I have seen quite a few people increase before their time, use the 5th dose etc and the sunken face and collar bones is something I’ve noticed a lot
---
I have loss weight with ozempic but I take it for diabetes and let me tell you something it’s the most sickening injection ever I take it and in bed for 2/3 days afterwards they should count themselves lucky their shouldn’t need it for medical reasons cause I wish I didn’t need it… I have lost 3 stone and don’t look ill like her… recommended dose is once a week so she must be taking more than that!!
Not everyone suffers like this. She could be one of the “lucky” ones

ellenlo

She’s been going on about that for months now surely?? What’s the craic has she moved back home then? Wasn’t she living elsewhere for a while
I always thought she rented a house, maybe she wasn’t get her rent paid now she’s a full
Time influencer…

huebism

OMG does anyone follow Melissa on TikTok/ it’s actually painful….. “welcome back to London life with Mel”…. Like WTF!!!!!!

• Haha