Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
I’ve one myself most off us try to hide it
sadly
It’s a part off the body only surgery can fix weight loss leaves the hangover worst 😑the joys of kids

Reactions: 3

ellenlo

Someone gift her a stay at the north west with sticky vic after all the riders ( literally)

• Haha
Reactions: 3

dazzled103

VIP Member
I walk past it every day, sometimes twice a day, and 95% of the time it's empty. I did see Louise in it one day last week, she looks nothing like the Louise we see on stories, you wouldn't give her a second glance.
Sure that’s the way Grainnes shop is too, only ones in it are the make up classes?

Reactions: 2

N300

Child abuse, neglect, people living in poverty. Doing something about kids in our own country is more appropriate that hopping on the bandwagon about Gaza. People here will have zero impact on Gaza. Charity starts at home as they say
---
Wow 👍🏼👍🏼

ellenlo

rapid weight loss. You see this with alot of Ozempic/Wegovy/Mounjaro users.
Her dress was too big on her! Must have doubled up her injection dose 🤣
I have loss weight with ozempic but I take it for diabetes and let me tell you something it’s the most sickening injection ever I take it and in bed for 2/3 days afterwards they should count themselves lucky their shouldn’t need it for medical reasons cause I wish I didn’t need it… I have lost 3 stone and don’t look ill like her… recommended dose is once a week so she must be taking more than that!!

Biffo101

R u joking! I’ll happily find out the post put up when their house was rided because of him, sure him and Louise broke up for ages because of it! Everyone knew about it!!! He’s the biggest druggie walking
An actual factual article or gossip on tattle? Yes he most likely takes drugs, but I think it’s a far stretch to say he is some big time dealer

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
I know my gp told me only last week that to get them you can only get them privately not from gps as it’s not allowed for weight loss only other medical reasons

---

Lucky her mines is taking on a Sunday and I hate the thought of it
Type 2 Diabetes
I got it lost about 2 stone works for Diabetes
Weight loss now is zilch
Harder to get suppliers now you have to order ahead
As far as I’m aware I’m being switched to something else

themdirtysrs

Has her and Helen McBurney fell out or what’s the crack there 👀 promoting another girl doing Environ or am I just thinking into things lol