Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

prettygreeneyea

I can’t take vic serious in the gym lol I know that’s what u do but with her legs flying about like that it’s like she’s hanging on a cliff lol
If she would spend less time videoing herself and that awful looking yellow hair. I’d crack up if i was trying to work out and them pair of tits were getting on like that

Reactions: 2

irishnosebag

VIP Member
I know Victoria personally and absolutely heartbroken that she uses Victoria as an influencer when she is booked out normally, she is up her own arse! Disgraceful plus who looks after Charles because she never has him? Social need called.
I’m sure the child is well looked after 🤨

Reactions: 2

antrimgirl

Is the walk still going ahead? She hasn’t taken the post down from her grid and she has reshared a story this morning where someone says she is organising a walk. Surely she wouldn’t go ahead with it after the NT saying no, no licence and no insurance! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Herefortea135

VIP Member
Who’s the one in Ibiza with the massive big boobs in the photos with her
Fionnuala u call her. She's her newest bestie she’s originally from west Belfast and was not brought up with the “hi guys” accent she’s using 🤦‍♀️
Also did anyone see oh my glam Clare’s comment on lmds post about wet dream 🤮🤮🤮
Or maybe it was finbobs

• Sick

Mbd123

Does michaela work? How can she afford to live in Sydney with just income from doing makeup?