Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellenlo

Michaela got gifted the diary it don’t think the sales will go mad after her explaining it..

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
I don’t think a genocide is happening here though. Not sure what your point is?
Not sure what your point is either New Member,we always get a lot off them when certain Members get talked about on this Gossip site
Louise is all about Louise
But she’s got off her arse and she’s doing something I don’t see any of the other Influencers doing much but no doubt TR will be At Portstewart sticking her oar in.

Would it be as long as 6 years?! Doesn’t seem that long since she broke up with Kieran, although time does seem to disappear now I’m on the wrong side of 40 so maybe it is

Elizabethwakefield

Did anyone see LMD post with alara earlier today- and then the girl that sent her the bow for alaras here reposted saying “thanks so much for tagging me Louise”… am I being thick or did Louise not tag her??? I think it’s maybe sarcasm as I can’t see any tags on the previous post
Omg I just checked and she did not tag her 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Noticed that another BPerfect hun on promoting BP new eyebrow gel just launched yesterday and shes on promoting collection

• Haha

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Surely this isn't good form? It must be so bad for your back. I would have thought it would have been more impressive to have the core strength to go back, stop yourself in a horizontal position and then back up?
Happy ro be totally correct like 🙈🙈🙈
Seen this. What the fuck is she at 😂😂

Glittery1

VIP Member
How does she have over £300k in her business accounts?

Im baffled that she makes this much money… 🙈

or have I misread on companies house? Can someone more clever than me please explain