LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
see VMD mustn't have got the dog sold after all… posting “my handsome boy” when she doesnt even want the poor thing 😠

Reactions: 4
see VMD mustn't have got the dog sold after all… posting “my handsome boy” when she doesnt even want the poor thing 😠
I just came on here to say that as well. I would NEVER EVER EVER consider getting rid of my pet. She's as fake as her hair and her teeth and her nails and her tan and her lips.

Reactions: 6
Doesn't make sense she said she showed cctv to the daughter an she didn't recognise the woman. Now all of a sudden its sorted it was her mum 🤔

Reactions: 1
She handled that whole thing so unprofessionally. She was acting like the woman walked out with her week’s takings. A bag with a brush and a dry shampoo 🙄 Also the place was completely empty, does she not do make up applications any more?

Reactions: 5
She handled that whole thing so unprofessionally. She was acting like the woman walked out with her week’s takings. A bag with a brush and a dry shampoo 🙄 Also the place was completely empty, does she not do make up applications any more?

Omg what have I missed?

Reactions: 5
Folks what happened 🙉🙉
She posted a video of a woman taking a bag from the counter she left sitting after a phone call then next a young girl came for same order where she said your mummy has already lifted the order and the girl says my mummy sitting in car… now the whole thing a big misunderstanding the girls mummy didn’t lift the order so everyone is confused about the story now

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She posted a video of a woman taking a bag from the counter she left sitting after a phone call then next a young girl came for same order where she said your mummy has already lifted the order and the girl says my mummy sitting in car… now the whole thing a big misunderstanding the girls mummy didn’t lift the order so everyone is confused about the story now
professional as ever LMD 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But not only she try to embarrass the woman she uploaded her cctv of her. Yes the lady has a mask on (which when entering a shop u should) but she showed it without the woman’s consent. Ud look by it if she took £100s worth of stock but it was more like £30/£40 at most 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.