LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinking she was the queen walking down the middle of the road waving to everyone dressed in a pair of curtains, look at me, look at me, do u know who I am, I was embarrassed for her what a dose of a woman
I didnt see that at all when watching the videos, I seen her as looking very embarrassed and out of her comfort zone, if she could of jumped head 1st into her handbag I think she would of. I didnt see a confident successful business woman, which imo is a shame as she seems that she is successful to be fair and is doing well for herself. I'd rather see her holding her head up with a 'this is me' attitude but she is the only reason she can't as she edits herself so much and isn't 'real' to her followers. Pity ...

Reactions: 7
Is she really not gonna address anything. Like is she that brazen to just come on and plug protein drops as normal?
I bought the first palette and wanted the new one. But now I can honestly say I wouldn't buy any of her lip products/setting spray or any other merchandise she has her name on.
I listen to her speak and i would never buy off her. I know thats mean..but shes rare.

Reactions: 2
I didnt see that at all when watching the videos, I seen her as looking very embarrassed and out of her comfort zone, if she could of jumped head 1st into her handbag I think she would of. I didnt see a confident successful business woman, which imo is a shame as she seems that she is successful to be fair and is doing well for herself. I'd rather see her holding her head up with a 'this is me' attitude but she is the only reason she can't as she edits herself so much and isn't 'real' to her followers. Pity ...
She looks so much nicer in what she was wearing in the callaghans video, who told her that outfit she wore to the bperfect event looked nice on her? She must have some really fake friends

Reactions: 4
She looks so much nicer in what she was wearing in the callaghans video, who told her that outfit she wore to the bperfect event looked nice on her? She must have some really fake friends
It was really bad.

Reactions: 1
So today posts about Voduz hair straighteners back in stock/some moisturiser she sells and can't live without. A Callaghans visit (from a month ago). Again wearing no mask in the shop.
Look fantastic advent calendar.
Just another day plugging for Louise. Not even the grace to stay quiet like the rest of them.

Reactions: 3
Is she really not gonna address anything. Like is she that brazen to just come on and plug protein drops as normal?
I bought the first palette and wanted the new one. But now I can honestly say I wouldn't buy any of her lip products/setting spray or any other merchandise she has her name on.
Sure it’s all cheap products from China. She literally just puts her “LMD” brand on them if you would even call it a brand.

View attachment 263168
Desperate times selling used makeup on Depop.......
Report her as you’re not allowed to sell used makeup on it.

I agree that she always dodges the cameras when other people are taking the pictures as she can’t edit and doctor herself to be 3 sizes smaller. She untags herself from photos other people tag her in on Instagram.

Last edited:
So most the of other ‘influencers’ have now adressed the bPerfect gang bang but obviously not our Louise. Proves what kind of person she is. Even Emma Kearney, as immature as she is has said she is now self isolating and her salon will be closed for 2 weeks.

This thread is gonna get locked if someone doesn't start a new one.

I've tried and it won't let me as I haven't been here long enough.
Can someone please try and do it?? x

So most the of other ‘influencers’ have now adressed the bPerfect gang bang but obviously not our Louise. Proves what kind of person she is. Even Emma Kearney, as immature as she is has said she is now self isolating and her salon will be closed for 2 weeks.
But sure Emma doesn’t have it or any of the others so she’s the martyr for closing. No just no

But sure Emma doesn’t have it or any of the others so she’s the martyr for closing. No just no
Her apology means nothing! I’m sick of her and her irresponsible actions! Let her go in to CAH and see how severe things are. She should just cone off and instagram close her salon as she influences nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.