Llewelyn Davies / Rhys Davies &TTT official

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the latest rubbish Rhys is talking about .

** FACTS **

I’ve been getting asked recently is it possible to make money and build a successful future if you come from dysfunction and a life of crime.

Well here is your answer.

FACTS!

4 years ago my beautiful fiancé Lauren Davies had to pay my rent at this two bedroom apartment which is bottom left.

It was £650 a month.

Just 4 years ago.

I lacked direction regardless of how I came across on social media and realised that something had to change.

So I made a bleeping decision.

With no support.

With no guidance.

With no resources.

With no credit.

With no CV.

With a criminal back ground .....

I have built to this day :

Lamborghini Huracan
Range Rover sport
Bentley GTC
Defender 110

Rolex presidential
Hulk
Pepsi
Rootbeer
Sky dweller
Black face sub
41 MM date just
AP Royal Oak
1 tag aqua racer
1 tag LTD edition

Banksy : Soldiers CND
Panik stand up 1
Panik stand up 2
Panik We move
Panik Parallel
Panik Ani social distance
Rachel chamberlain Hallelujah
Rachel chamberlain Across the universe
Rachel chamberlain Laid
Rachel chamberlain Solis Rex
Takashi Murakami An homage to mono pink 1960F
Takashi Murakami An homage to mojo blue
Youssef Boubekeur Mr W Clifford

Gold Britannia coins
Gold proof Paddington bear coins
2017 platinum wedding anniversary £5 Gold proof

Whisky portfolio ( £15 000 )

Tesla
Netflix
Bitcoin
ETH

So then.

A very brief outline as to what you can tangibly achieve should you wish to back yourself against the odds.

You may be asking why property isn’t on my list...

Well I’ve just been accepted for my first mortgage which was at just over 7 FIGURES.

I lived at home until I was 32 years of age on a mattress opposite a bleeping crack house.

Anything is possible.

It really is.

Your ability to appreciate change and build a resilience against negativity, hate and adversity will determine how far you can push your boundaries of success.

I’ve not mastered it yet. I don’t think I ever will, but I can definitely help you achieve a lot MORE.

Are you ready?

Email my team :

📧 [email protected]
🌍 www.championsofmind.com
So he was on a mattress until he was 32 but reckons he has bought 15k worth it whisky since and now that he's nearly 4o he's going to buy a house?! Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahha

So he was on a mattress until he was 32 but reckons he has bought 15k worth it whisky since and now that he's nearly 4o he's going to buy a house?! Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahha
Sorry I forgot to add... A house on a mortgage but yet he earns 7 digits a year?! This is too funny.

Reactions: 1
WTAF!!! - I can't stop laughing at this - so Lewy went to Dubai and went to one of the back room to buy some gear... somebody convinced him that he could buy a Rolex for £30 and it looked mint! Rather than do his homework... come on let's be honest here, if you are going to BS, at least know something about Rolex watches... he pitches in with this... Rhys's list of watches looks an absolute bargain now! 😂 😂 I can't wait for Lewy to show off his next motor... a Ferrari 355 that's actually based on an MR2! 😂😂😂
This made me burst out laughing ..“Ferrari 355 that's actually based on an MR2!...” someone else an avid Top Gear fan like myself!😉

These two Llewelyn and Rhys Davies are so out of their depth...even sonar would have trouble finding them. Knock-off gear suits them as it reflects the quality (...or lack off) their expertise. Fronting yourself as ‘The worlds best...’ proves your shite. Especially if your the ONLY ones shouting it. There are no credible write-ups...ANYWHERE! About them. Pair of clowns who could only give Ronald `McDonald a run! Rant over...for now! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Sorry I forgot to add... A house on a mortgage but yet he earns 7 digits a year?! This is too funny.
What bank on this planet would give a SEVEN figure mortgage to someone with the company finances he has! Especially for a £900k property.
Looks like they’ve both changed their names on Champions of Mind to remove their middLe names, for some reason?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Riiiight everyone. It looks like on Tattle the Chumpions Of Mind were not quite the one hit (and run) wonder they are IRL and managed to hit all the “levels” by creating enough content for a whole thread.

Shall we start thinking of another thread for our favourite poundshop millionaires?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes it has
Riiiight everyone. It looks like on Tattle the Chumpions Of Mind were not quite the one hit (and run) wonder they are IRL and managed to hit all the “levels” by creating enough content for a whole thread.

Shall we start thinking of another thread for our favourite poundshop millionaires?
Yea it has to be done! Firstly to continue to warn people about these two idiots and their associates and secondly for absolute comedy value

Oh Jesus.
6C3ED767-D9CD-46D0-89A0-A67CE4F7981E.png
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣That comment he has made multiple millions and responsible for multiple peoples success... who? Seriously who the duck has been successful?? I’ve yet to find 1 single person.... oh and what multiple millions? Lives in a rented house and drives an old merc and old Bentley 🤣👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes it has

Yea it has to be done! Firstly to continue to warn people about these two idiots and their associates and secondly for absolute comedy value

Oh Jesus.View attachment 520577 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣That comment he has made multiple millions and responsible for multiple peoples success... who? Seriously who the duck has been successful?? I’ve yet to find 1 single person.... oh and what multiple millions? Lives in a rented house and drives an old merc and old Bentley 🤣👌🏻
Matt SMALL Hall is the new SA! Llewy is going to make him a millionaire x7
Has Llewelyn Davies got MsH locked up in a room? 😂

• Haha
Not sure when Llewelyn and Rhys Davies birthday is! However I was thinking with all, the cars, houses and watches!well what do you get the men...in fact absolute weapons (...😂) that have everything? And I though, based on their atrocious spelling...we can all club together and get this..
19121D79-E812-49C2-8EA2-C69F54682887.jpeg

What do you think?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 14.29.02.png

"Feel free to ask anything you feel you'll benefit from knowing the answers to!"

Hi Matt, I have a question..

If I was being held captive by a malicious wannabe cult leader who was making me post spurious and unsubstantiated claims about his abilities and financial standing on socials, how would I escape?

Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 521374

"Feel free to ask anything you feel you'll benefit from knowing the answers to!"

Hi Matt, I have a question..

If I was being held captive by a malicious wannabe cult leader who was making me post spurious and unsubstantiated claims about his abilities and financial standing on socials, how would I escape?

Asking for a friend.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also, Matt if you need help, blink three times.

• Haha
it would be great to start a new thread with Champions of Mind and their names in the title thread. Make sure that whoever might be considering hiring the chumpions know what they are getting themselves in for.

I mean, I know it’s bad form to correct grammar and stuff but when your whole thing is being a ‘professional’, not knowing your past tenses looks a bit, well, unprofessional!
BFD91D39-782E-4D4A-8B28-841455257719.jpeg
F22DEECB-DA87-4DFA-BA45-47CB778A1075.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Llewelyn and Rhys Davies - Champions of Mind. They‘ll take but not deliver - their the MLM kind!

Reactions: 5
There’s only one thing truly genuine about these two pieces of tit, their name, The Terrible Twins. That’s where it does start and end with their honesty!

Reactions: 3
I think their full names + Champions of Mind + thread number would be most helpful to people who are trying to research the before getting involved as Google will prioritise it and show it in the results. That’s why this thread exists. Let’s remember that before this thread anyone looking would have to deep dive into companies house and go into their Facebook page which had some folks posting negative experiences but it wasn’t immediately obvious. So best to keep it simple at this stage IMHO.

This also reminds me that the one of the main reasons why these two jokers were able to scam so many people last year was Sarah Akwisombe giving Llewelyn Davis and by extension Rhys Davies a free run on her engaged trusting mostly female customer base. 😏 Hope that this thread will prevent it happening again.

Reactions: 7
I think their full names + Champions of Mind + thread number would be most helpful to people who are trying to research the before getting involved as Google will prioritise it and show it in the results. That’s why this thread exists. Let’s remember that before this thread anyone looking would have to deep dive into companies house and go into their Facebook page which had some folks posting negative experiences but it wasn’t immediately obvious. So best to keep it simple at this stage IMHO.

This also reminds me that the one of the main reasons why these two jokers were able to scam so many people last year was Sarah Akwisombe giving Llewelyn Davis and by extension Rhys Davies a free run on her engaged trusting mostly female customer base. 😏 Hope that this thread will prevent it happening again.
Totally agree 👏

Reactions: 2
Definitely include their full names and the full name of the company. As much as its fun to use play on words on their names, it defeats the purpose of seo

Champions of Mind - Rhys Davies & llewelyn/llewy Davies

Would be my pick

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.