Llewelyn Davies / Rhys Davies &TTT official

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they are house hunting again.

I thought Rhys had put in an offer view week ago on a property ? Yet again all bull.

let see the next house they are renting.
As someone already verified by ringing the actual estate agent, there was no offer on the house which Rhys Davies said he put an offer on three weeks ago 😆 And it’s still on the market.

Here is the house he’s claiming he’s buying this time

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/104876528#/

I’m sure that it’ll be marked as under offer from a bonafide multi millionaire within days. Or not.

Reactions: 1
I am just going to leave this absolute gold nugget that Llewy D has left tonight. Feel free to let me know your thoughts......

View attachment 517305

Oh he piped on about that for a week didn’t he.... now he’s back to Aldi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Breathe. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

F**k me - "I will only ever cater for the TOP 1% thinkers".

*checks Lewellyn Davies' client list for literally ANYONE who's made a significant impact on the corporate world, as I guess would be the case with a "Top 1% Thinker" (whatever the actual f**k that is).

Er, nope. All of his clients are the most average of the average. Which is fine. But, come on...

Absolute comedy gold, these fellas.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been away but I see these two shithouses are back to their prime bullshitting selves again. The sooner more and more wake up and see these pair of chances for what they really are the better.

Reactions: 4
Maybe the house that Rhys is going to buy will become available for rent shortly? It's only a matter of time he will find a short-let property like this available - move in and claim he's thinking about buying it - but trying it out for size first. A classic MLM tactic used by many - more smoke and mirrors! 😂 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 2
The top 1%? Is he referring to the Bodyshop at Home huns Matt Hall is “coaching”?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As someone already verified by ringing the actual estate agent, there was no offer on the house which Rhys Davies said he put an offer on three weeks ago 😆 And it’s still on the market.

Here is the house he’s claiming he’s buying this time

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/104876528#/

I’m sure that it’ll be marked as under offer from a bonafide multi millionaire within days. Or not.
That house is currently split into 4 apartments and is empty, needs a lot of work done to it. Security would be a nightmare there too, even with 3 dogs!
They probably viewed it as a day out...it’s keeping Lauren quiet whilst look, she probably believes his BS.

Reactions: 1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Breathe. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

F**k me - "I will only ever cater for the TOP 1% thinkers".

*checks Lewellyn Davies' client list for literally ANYONE who's made a significant impact on the corporate world, as I guess would be the case with a "Top 1% Thinker" (whatever the actual f**k that is).

Er, nope. All of his clients are the most average of the average. Which is fine. But, come on...

Absolute comedy gold, these fellas.
1% of world’s thinkers. I’m now trying to visualise Rhys and Llewelyn Davies meeting Malcolm Gladwell in a Nando’s car park and posing with him in front of that gold wrapped old Bentley while wearing their spray on jeggings and doing that posing with their fingers in front of counterfeit Gucci man bags draped over their balls.

That house is currently split into 4 apartments and is empty, needs a lot of work done to it. Security would be a nightmare there too, even with 3 dogs!
They probably viewed it as a day out...it’s keeping Lauren quiet whilst look, she probably believes his BS.
I mean I did wonder upthread if the culty crew genuinely believed that these chumps were 7 figure rollers. But does Lauren believe it? I mean does she think he’s got millions and will buy her a giant house and she’ll be in Real House Wives of Bromsgrove?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This is the latest rubbish Rhys is talking about .

** FACTS **

I’ve been getting asked recently is it possible to make money and build a successful future if you come from dysfunction and a life of crime.

Well here is your answer.

FACTS!

4 years ago my beautiful fiancé Lauren Davies had to pay my rent at this two bedroom apartment which is bottom left.

It was £650 a month.

Just 4 years ago.

I lacked direction regardless of how I came across on social media and realised that something had to change.

So I made a bleeping decision.

With no support.

With no guidance.

With no resources.

With no credit.

With no CV.

With a criminal back ground .....

I have built to this day :

Lamborghini Huracan
Range Rover sport
Bentley GTC
Defender 110

Rolex presidential
Hulk
Pepsi
Rootbeer
Sky dweller
Black face sub
41 MM date just
AP Royal Oak
1 tag aqua racer
1 tag LTD edition

Banksy : Soldiers CND
Panik stand up 1
Panik stand up 2
Panik We move
Panik Parallel
Panik Ani social distance
Rachel chamberlain Hallelujah
Rachel chamberlain Across the universe
Rachel chamberlain Laid
Rachel chamberlain Solis Rex
Takashi Murakami An homage to mono pink 1960F
Takashi Murakami An homage to mojo blue
Youssef Boubekeur Mr W Clifford

Gold Britannia coins
Gold proof Paddington bear coins
2017 platinum wedding anniversary £5 Gold proof

Whisky portfolio ( £15 000 )

Tesla
Netflix
Bitcoin
ETH

So then.

A very brief outline as to what you can tangibly achieve should you wish to back yourself against the odds.

You may be asking why property isn’t on my list...

Well I’ve just been accepted for my first mortgage which was at just over 7 FIGURES.

I lived at home until I was 32 years of age on a mattress opposite a bleeping crack house.

Anything is possible.

It really is.

Your ability to appreciate change and build a resilience against negativity, hate and adversity will determine how far you can push your boundaries of success.

I’ve not mastered it yet. I don’t think I ever will, but I can definitely help you achieve a lot MORE.

Are you ready?

Email my team :

📧 [email protected]
🌍 www.championsofmind.com

Reactions: 2
I wanted to share this another beautiful nugget from Rhys this time. It’s his email. Please let me know your thoughts on how this 7 figure mentor. Any even write decent English and still needs 20 people for 8 weeks despite signing his first million pound house and primary panties?????

What if it wasn’t about the “STUFF” or the “THINGS” that I post....

In all honesty I frame it as a “reaction” post.

This simply means the content is designed to create an emotional response.

As a coach / mentor / investor / blah blah blah I don’t want to appeal to your logical side of the brain.

That’s what everyone else does : GENERIC.

I want to lead by example, show what’s possible, it’s to some taste and some dislike but that’s cool.

WHAT IF IT WASNT ABOUT :

The LUXURY.

What if it was about you being EMOTIONALLY equipped to deal with ADVESITY?

What if it was about you being able to POSITIVELY REFRAME HARDSHIP actively and impulsively?

What if you had tangible strategies to OVER COME YOUR FEARS.

WHAT IF YOU MADE THE RIGHT DECESIONS MOVING FORWARD THAT LEAD TO FINANCIAL STABILTY?

WHAT WOULD IT FEEL LIKE TO HAVE ME AS YOUR COACH AND MENTOR FOR AN 8 WEEK PERIOD?

DAILY SUPPORT AND ADVICE BY MYSELF.

HOURLY COACHING SESSIONS EVERY WEEK.

PART OF AN INNOVATIVE GROUP OF 20 LIKE MINDED INDIVIDUALS.

GET GENUINE GUIDANCE FROM BOTH MY PROFESSIONAL and PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

When 20 people commit I will dedicate the next 8 weeks of my life of creating life changing success stories.

DOES THIS EXCITE YOU?

Email my team to secure a consultation with myself .

[email protected]

Please only contact if you currently do NOT have a coach associated with Champions of Mind

www.championsofmind.com

NLP Practitioner
NLP Master Practitioner
NLP Trainer ( almost )
NLP Coach
Hypnosis Practitioner
Hypnosis Master Practitioner
Hypnosis Trainer
Timeline Therapy Practitioner
Timeline Therapy Master Practitioner

** FACTS **

I’ve been getting asked recently is it possible to make money and build a successful future if you come from dysfunction and a life of crime.

FACTS!

4 years ago my beautiful fiancé Lauren Davies had to pay my rent at this two bedroom apartment which is bottom left.

It was £650 a month.

Just 4 years ago.

I lacked direction regardless of how I came across on social media and realised that something had to change.

With no support.

With no guidance.

With no resources.

With no credit.

With no CV.

Lamborghini Huracan
Range Rover sport
Bentley GTC
Defender 110

Rolex presidential
Hulk
Pepsi
Rootbeer
Sky dweller
Black face sub
41 MM date just
AP Royal Oak
1 tag aqua racer
1 tag LTD edition

Panik stand up 1
Panik stand up 2
Panik We move
Panik Parallel
Rachel chamberlain Laid

Gold Britannia coins

Tesla
Netflix
Bitcoin
ETH

So then.

A very brief outline as to what you can tangibly achieve should you wish to back yourself against the odds.

Well I’ve just been accepted for my first mortgage which was at just over 7 FIGURES.

I lived at home until I was 32 years of age on a mattress opposite a bleeping crack house.

Anything is possible.

It really is.

Your ability to appreciate change and build a resilience against negativity, hate and adversity will determine how far you can push your boundaries of success.

I’ve not mastered it yet. I don’t think I ever will, but I can definitely help you achieve a lot MORE.

Are you ready?

Email my team :

📧 [email protected]
the man is an absolute idiot. He really is. If he thinks wealth like that is impressive. Wealthy people don’t talk about what they have got . MLM scam knobs do. They do it to attract a certain type of victim into there game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

** FACTS **

FACTS!

It was £650 a month.

Just 4 years ago.

With no support.

With no guidance.

With no resources.

With no credit.

With no CV.

Lamborghini Huracan
Range Rover sport
Bentley GTC
Defender 110

Rolex presidential
Hulk
Pepsi
Rootbeer
Sky dweller
Black face sub
41 MM date just
AP Royal Oak
1 tag aqua racer
1 tag LTD edition

Panik stand up 1
Panik stand up 2
Panik We move
Panik Parallel
Rachel chamberlain Laid

Gold Britannia coins

Tesla
Netflix
Bitcoin
ETH

So then.

Anything is possible.

It really is.

Are you ready?

Email my team :

📧 [email protected]
Rhys is a bleeping idiot. UM.. No support, no resources....but 4 years ago your fiancee was paying your rent? someone paying your rent is all those things! bet she feels great, reading these vomit monologues.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

** FACTS **

FACTS!

It was £650 a month.

Just 4 years ago.

With no support.

With no guidance.

With no resources.

With no credit.

With no CV.

Lamborghini Huracan
Range Rover sport
Bentley GTC
Defender 110

Rolex presidential
Hulk
Pepsi
Rootbeer
Sky dweller
Black face sub
41 MM date just
AP Royal Oak
1 tag aqua racer
1 tag LTD edition

Panik stand up 1
Panik stand up 2
Panik We move
Panik Parallel
Rachel chamberlain Laid

Gold Britannia coins

Tesla
Netflix
Bitcoin
ETH

So then.

Anything is possible.

It really is.

Are you ready?

Email my team :

📧 [email protected]
Oh this again. Old scratched record is on that turntable of bullshit again.

The bit that always gets me is: email my team. You do not have a team. You don’t even have a business. Unless you consider the multitude of micro companies you’ve set up under your name, turning over next to nothing as “business”, companies which by the way are there only to aid tax evasion. You’re a two bit rip off merchant with who bullied women and men into handing over thousands bounce back loans last year when they felt scared and vulnerable and did a runner with the money delivering the grand sum of duck all in return except threats and seriously dodgy behaviour. You’re desperate because you’ve spent the stolen cash trying to prove that you’re rich and it didn’t work. You probably got ditched by your vaguely famous holiday mates too as they may have thought you were something after few too many cocktails in the Maldives but in a cold light of day, they see what we see. Which is why you’re shitting out those tragic piss-poor desperate insta posts trying to hustle up more business from vulnerable people having grandly announced you’re only doing “corporate clients” mere weeks ago. It’s all chaotic disordered desperate nonsense that is anything but inspiring. As evidenced by all of 4 comments on this post by people naive enough to buy this crock of tit but hardly the Akwisombe bonanza prospects.

Reactions: 8
Lmao that list of his wealth is hilarious , reads like an 8 year old boy .

bottle of rum
Piece of string
Wooden shack with door hanging off in the woods .
Packet of wotsits
Print of banksy ripped out a magazine .
Pokemon cards.
Pocket watch what I found .

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh and you bet Lauren is still paying the rent for this loser .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve got another belter this morning. This time is Llewy D. So he posts a close up photo of one of his Rolex’s which he never normally does it’s normally at distance. The beauty is and one reason why he’s so thick is it’s easy to identify it as a FAKE! What a surprise!

the key reasons are : the date in the cyclops should magnify the number this doesn’t and also, this model with diamonds on the strap doesn’t even exist!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🤯🤯😳😳😳 see below

456BB1CA-7F25-419F-B518-33B7704F8004.png

B22BF1A2-49AA-44A7-86AC-BAD045A5638A.png
BB53F778-2D4C-4743-87A9-1B1179AB8C0E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
WTAF!!! - I can't stop laughing at this - so Lewy went to Dubai and went to one of the back room to buy some gear... somebody convinced him that he could buy a Rolex for £30 and it looked mint! Rather than do his homework... come on let's be honest here, if you are going to BS, at least know something about Rolex watches... he pitches in with this... Rhys's list of watches looks an absolute bargain now! 😂 😂 I can't wait for Lewy to show off his next motor... a Ferrari 355 that's actually based on an MR2! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In regards to Rhys Davies, I’ve posted this before but what other supposed 7 figure earner buys a house on a mortgage. I can’t believe for the life of me how deluded the followers are of these pair of chancers to not even question it? It’s either they are beyond stupid or are just genuinely scared of a getting a fierce type of reaction from them.

In regards to the other lemon, Llewellyn Davies, without any shame I will admit I know nothing about Rolex’s and most probably never will but how can he think for all the number in their audience and the type of people they consider themselves to pitch to, they will be clueless about Rolex’s to not spot a fake.

Again, as I’ve said, these two are nothing short of wannabes. There is nothing at all genuine about them, there is being rich and there is acting rich. The “game” is just keeping posting and posting about a faux wealthy lifestyle until the likes of Pretesh Parmar, Alec Witts and Matt Hall come knocking and suck them in and bleed the poor bastards dry.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.