Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching with interest blinking šŸ»'s insta. Looks like his Oscar performance bit part extra was in Coventry. Its the store that's opposite the Town Crier pub in the centre. A security guard standing outside....New Look.
Brilliant.
I wonder if he took time out of his busy schedule, to swing by his biggest social media supporters, his mum and auntie...and have a little nap on his mattress opposite the crack den?
Of course heā€™d pop to see his mum, heā€™s her full time carer šŸ˜‚
Its probably about time he posted another purchase of this mothers house, for all his new subscribers to be wowed!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching with interest blinking šŸ»'s insta. Looks like his Oscar performance bit part extra was in Coventry. Its the store that's opposite the Town Crier pub in the centre. A security guard standing outside....New Look.
Brilliant.
I wonder if he took time out of his busy schedule, to swing by his biggest social media supporters, his mum and auntie...and have a little nap on his mattress opposite the crack den?
probably finalising the purchase of his mums house whilst hes there

Of course heā€™d pop to see his mum, heā€™s her full time carer šŸ˜‚
Its probably about time he posted another purchase of this mothers house, for all his new subscribers to be wowed!
beat me to it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Brilliant.
He only ever sees him mum if there is some welfare for him to 'borrow'; He is still claiming her carer's allowance aswell, as far as I know.

His stories last night were class- 'I'm leaving my dream life, achieving everything I've ever wanted'. He's appearing as an extra for Ā£50 a day, which virtually anyone can do if they sign up with an agency, and claiming to be a 'bodybuilder' as he goes to the gym every day whilst his partner pays the rent and bills.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m just waiting for the day they gonna say we are the British ā€œtwin Andrew tateā€
I mean Llewy already started using some of his way of talking ā€œlong format videosā€ the guy never knew the phrase before or apple about Andrew Tate.

Iā€™m here waiting patientlyā€¦.. šŸ˜‚šŸ„±šŸ˜ popcorn šŸæ ready !!!!!

You can only fool people for so long , and all this rubbish going to catch up with them soon or later! There will be people that gonna get hurt very badly if not horribly when all this gonna come falling down on the including Carly.

No lies last forever just remember ā€¦. The world is watching, and because the amount of tit they talk they actually helpingā€¦

Iā€™m just waiting for the day they gonna say we are the British ā€œtwin Andrew tateā€
I mean Llewy already started using some of his way of talking ā€œlong format videosā€ the guy never knew the phrase before or apple about Andrew Tate.

Iā€™m here waiting patientlyā€¦.. šŸ˜‚šŸ„±šŸ˜ popcorn šŸæ ready !!!!!

You can only fool people for so long , and all this rubbish going to catch up with them soon or later! There will be people that gonna get hurt very badly if not horribly when all this gonna come falling down on the including Carly.

No lies last forever just remember ā€¦. The world is watching, and because the amount of tit they talk they actually helpingā€¦
Re Andrew Tate, Rhys was on Insta begging him to collab with him a few weeks ago when he was going to be in Romania for a bodybuilding show (naturally, Rhys realised he would get embarrassed on stage and so quietly cancelled the trip).

The pair of them are also paying Ameego Network to produce some pretty crappy graphics- think the sort of thing a six year old could do on Photoshop. Most people aroudn them have been hurt pretty badly, hence why their partners left them, their clients (eventually) left them, and which is why they have had to downsize in most aspects of life (can't buy a house with untraceable cash).

However, Llewy is on the up. He and Carly are looking at buying a manor house, a yacht, and the Rolls Royce is oh so close. Even better, Llewy is renting a a helicopter/ saved a guy as 'helicopter pilot' in his phone and then screenshotted a message to him that read 'is the chopper available in September'.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hilarious to watch the Tinpots posting claims that they'd reached 1million in 28 days on Facebook. Very obviously watching this thread, still, and annoyed about people calling them out on boosting posts. Which they are, obviously, because posts are randomly getting 12, 36, 45 Likes then TWO THOUSAND! 1.6 THOUSAND! Then, of course, dropping back to the usual level of non-engagement.

Fellas, no-one that has any actual understanding of social media thinks that you're not boosting posts. But whatever, if it makes you feel better and you can fool the least intelligent that humanity has to offer, you go for it!

Back in the real world, below is a gem from earlier. Still waiting, predictably, for the announcement of the FIFTEEN LUCKY WINNERS at 5pm. Given that only five people could even be bothered to push Like as they scrolled past, I'm not holding my breath.

They must be so irritated that they have nothing but gym pics rather than the pseudo-legitimate old Champions of Mind videos/events/"inspiring" business "seminars" they used to post, to at least LOOK like they mean anything to anyone..

Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 17.28.23.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Llewellyn Davies needs to do a better job hiding the scuffs, scratches and dents on his Merc.

Also.. lists his cars bragging whilst posing next to a Lambo which isn't on the list. How congruent.
Passed his driving test aged 32.
What he fails to mention is that he started learning at 17ā€¦ šŸ‘Œ
Heā€™s the NLP Maureen!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Desperation is real here ladies and gentS !

I mean why do you feel the need to show the numbers of your Facebook page on a daily basis , itā€™s not like they are converting into money as there is no clients on the show at all

What success business man do you see doing this every day , literally begging for people to work with them.

You are needy, not at all relevant. Your numbers are bogus and common just stop it

Reactions: 3
Desperation is real here ladies and gentS !

I mean why do you feel the need to show the numbers of your Facebook page on a daily basis , itā€™s not like they are converting into money as there is no clients on the show at all

What success business man do you see doing this every day , literally begging for people to work with them.

You are needy, not at all relevant. Your numbers are bogus and common just stop it
Werenā€™t he last week trying to pitch a coaching package to one of there fake bots that build there number up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Carly Thornton was going mad this morning on her instagram because one of her potential clients didnā€™t turn up. Hopefully she come across this thread and it put her off

Carly Thornton was going mad this morning on her instagram because one of her potential clients didnā€™t turn up. Hopefully she come across this thread and it put her off
We can only hope said client did her due diligence! Letā€™s also hope she hadnā€™t paid any money in advance. Carly Thornton Gluteywear really thinks she something with all the posing and pouting! Grow up wo- MAN

After 3 hours of posting this crap, the only likes are from Jan, Rhys & Carly.
What does this say about the millions of followers they claim to have. 100% these messages are between the 2 Tinpots, they have form for this.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Those messagesā€¦ā€¦they are absolutely detached from reality, deluded is an understatement

Classic stupidity from the tinpot twins. Theyā€™ve clearly bought likes for their posts on their tinpot Facebook page (majority of these accounts have one picture, and have 0 friends with some Indian, Chinese or African person in the picture) and are bragging about the levels of their traction.

You will see one post of one of the tinpot twins in the gym doing an exercise with 125 likes and about 2 comments and the next post will have the standard 7 likes (their own page, their individual accounts, Jan Davies, Claire Davies, Carly Thornton and Harrison Cole).

If these two numpties were even a fraction successful as they keep posting they are on social media, theyā€™d never have to put out desperation borderline begging posts about 15 times a day advertising their ā€œcoachingā€.

I'm going for illness.... probably a virus
(Can't afford it)

Classic from Carly...."if I worried about what people thought of me, I wouldn't have cats in my hair"
Ok...
Reading here maybe? Hi Carly, fancy your own thread do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.