Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like 🍋&🐻 are taking their (almost) coaching services ... massively online now.
Probably due to their astronomical meteoric rise on social media.
Its going to be massively affordable as well.
Or...... They can't get any clients so this is dropping a cheap option to give less, whilst doing less 🤷‍♂️
🐻 Is building it out now...like his last project that didn't happen, or the one before.
Wait for it.....

Also where's Carly gone? 🤣
Facebook she had not used it in forever now she is posting all the time

Reactions: 1
Made me chuckle hard work my arse!! As far as I’m aware these two have never had a ‘proper’ job?
Theft is not work, but what must be exhausting is to keep up a multitude of lies to fabricate a fictitious life style ! And do all this will only a few brain cells!

Reactions: 3
The tinpot twins’ days consist of going to the gym, posting a load of nonsense on social media, making nonsense live videos, having naps, eating their meals and posting even more nonsense on social media. That’s their idea of a hard day at work. The lemon Llewellyn Davies telling us that when he goes into public places he gets a hero’s welcome yet the majority of the public wouldn’t have a clue who he is besides just a head. The big bullshitting Bentley bellend still begging for people to take him up on his services by telling us that he’s at full capacity yet is putting 50% discounted rates. What an entrepreneur!

Reactions: 2
The tinpot twins’ days consist of going to the gym, posting a load of nonsense on social media, making nonsense live videos, having naps, eating their meals and posting even more nonsense on social media. That’s their idea of a hard day at work. The lemon Llewellyn Davies telling us that when he goes into public places he gets a hero’s welcome yet the majority of the public wouldn’t have a clue who he is besides just a head. The big bullshitting Bentley bellend still begging for people to take him up on his services by telling us that he’s at full capacity yet is putting 50% discounted rates. What an entrepreneur!
They have no life, no friends, no idea. They spend all day in the gym or having power naps, interspersed with manic rants about their discount packages. I’m sure all the bots they’ve bought love it, but the conversion rate is….ummm zero! Keep going guys and Carly, you’re on a road to nowhere 🎼

Reactions: 5
Rhys davies hi,

I know it’s none of our business but while you are so transparent with your whole life, few of us are worried what happened to your 2nd Doberman?

Could you kindly PLEASE. Update us?
Thanks In ADVANCE

Reactions: 4
Drove by Rhys Davies’ old rented 3 bed semi and it looks very run down with the upstairs windows boarded up! Mustn’t of been able to rent it out once he trashed it!
I drove by a while ago and saw the same. It looks like the whole house is subsiding - I did wonder if they had asked Rhys to leave but after seeing the state of the rubbish he left behind I can’t imagine that’s true.

the house that links the Whitehouse has been renovated by the owners, wouldn’t surprise me if they knock the White House down. Would be ashame if they did.

Reactions: 2
I drove by a while ago and saw the same. It looks like the whole house is subsiding - I did wonder if they had asked Rhys to leave but after seeing the state of the rubbish he left behind I can’t imagine that’s true.

the house that links the Whitehouse has been renovated by the owners, wouldn’t surprise me if they knock the White House down. Would be ashame if they did.
Yes I noticed that, there were workmen there Friday working on the house it attaches to. Before blinking 🐻 Rhys moved out, it was being advertised for rental. He moved out, no more rental adverts.

No you haven’t ! If you have been receiving an astronomical amount of enquiries you would up your prices , this is called supply and demand ! Why would anyone reduce a package if you are so high in demand ! Ah … sorry being the top 1% that you guys are , you do it for the passion and love ! Not for the money ! Anyone who falls for these 2 cock ends deserve to be rinsed !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No you haven’t ! If you have been receiving an astronomical amount of enquiries you would up your prices , this is called supply and demand ! Why would anyone reduce a package if you are so high in demand ! Ah … sorry being the top 1% that you guys are , you do it for the passion and love ! Not for the money ! Anyone who falls for these 2 cock ends deserve to be rinsed !
You beat me to it lol

Unbelievable amount of bullshit.
I love the 'we've been getting hundreds of messages a day' script.
How the duck do you have time to answer any, in between your dog walks, filming your far too long gym sessions, food prep, and your biznuss meetings?
Unless it's all a lie, and you do duck all....🤷‍♂️

Remember when Rhys Davies stated from his holiday in the Maldives, he’d only be taking on corporate clients-victims! Yes you documentEd that 😂
Now he’ll take a Facebook bot on!

Reactions: 3
The lovebombing of Dean Blackstock is getting beyond ridiculous by the lemon Llewellyn Davies however it seems all has gone quiet on the Harrison Cole front.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.